Ambulance With Patient Struck In North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person was injured after a car struck an ambulance in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. near the intersection of Broad and Tioga Streets.
Police say a driver who was traveling north on Broad Street crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an ambulance transporting a patient to a hospital.
The driver of the car was taken to Temple Hospital in critical condition. No other injuries were reported a result of the accident.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash. They say the driver of the car will be tested to see if he was under the influence of alcohol.
- 3 Year Old Girl Critical After Attacked By Uncle’s Dog
- High School Football Player Passes Away During Conditioning Work Out
- Phillies Snap 6-Game Skid, Defeat Nationals 5-3
- Teen Girl To Stay In Adult Jail Until Trial In Mom’s Murder
- Forty Year Old Tradition On Life Support
- Arrest Made In Violent 17th Street Hit-and-Run
- Family, Friends Say Goodbye To Little Boy Killed In Southwest Philly Hit-and-Run
- Demolition Day For Iconic Philadelphia Building
- 2 Men Stabbed By Their Friend During Scuffle At North Philly Home
- Construction Worker Critically Injured In Fairmount