Ambulance With Patient Struck In North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person was injured after a car struck an ambulance in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. near the intersection of Broad and Tioga Streets.
Police say a driver who was traveling north on Broad Street crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an ambulance transporting a patient to a hospital.
The driver of the car was taken to Temple Hospital in critical condition. No other injuries were reported a result of the accident.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash. They say the driver of the car will be tested to see if he was under the influence of alcohol.
- Local Group Rallies Support For Dominican Republic Deportation Victims
- Young Mother Shot And Killed In Port Richmond Home
- A Conversation About Race Was Brewing At Reading Terminal Market
- Local Doctor Discusses Surgery Performed On Train Tracks In Northeast Philadelphia
- Pope Toaster Hits The Market Ahead Of Papal Visit
- Defendant In Craigslist Murder Trial Tells Jurors He Didn’t Do It, But He Knows Who Did
- Blue Moon To Appear Friday Morning
- Jersey Shore Beachgoers Witness Man Allegedly Kill Seagull In Ocean City
- Former Cape May Boy Scout Leader Arrested For Sexual Contact With Minor
- Local Readers Weigh In On Magazine’s Man-Pleasing Tips