Ambulance With Patient Struck In North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person was injured after a car struck an ambulance in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. near the intersection of Broad and Tioga Streets.
Police say a driver who was traveling north on Broad Street crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an ambulance transporting a patient to a hospital.
The driver of the car was taken to Temple Hospital in critical condition. No other injuries were reported a result of the accident.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash. They say the driver of the car will be tested to see if he was under the influence of alcohol.
- Lawyers: Cosby’s Drugs-Sex Admission Could Help Women’s Suit
- Wolf Attacks GOP Budget, Says Finances Must Be Put In Order
- Crews Respond To Reports Of Police-involved Shooting In Atlantic City
- WEATHER: A Good Day To Work Up A Sweat…But Not For Your Hair!
- President Obama And Thousands Of Visitors Expected At NAACP Convention
- Scientists Isolate Protein Linked With Impaired Memory, Learning
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Bus
- Six-Year-Old Suffers Fracture After Being Shot In The Foot In Grays Ferry
- 1 Dead, 2 Hospitalized In Grays Ferry Shooting
- Dry South Jersey Town Inches Closer To Allowing Craft Breweries