Ambulance With Patient Struck In North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person was injured after a car struck an ambulance in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
This happened around 2:30 a.m. near the intersection of Broad and Tioga Streets.
Police say a driver who was traveling north on Broad Street crossed the center line and crashed head-on into an ambulance transporting a patient to a hospital.
The driver of the car was taken to Temple Hospital in critical condition. No other injuries were reported a result of the accident.
Police are investigating the cause of the crash. They say the driver of the car will be tested to see if he was under the influence of alcohol.
- NJ Man Sentenced In Fatal Beating Of Pit Bull
- 5 Killed In Pa. Car Crash, Including Kids
- Celebration In Old City Has Everyone Screaming Ice Cream
- PHS Festival Aims To Help Gardeners Keep Their Plants Growing In Fall
- Oktoberfest Beer, Good Cheer Flow On South Street
- Mother, Son Stabbed In Camden
- 7 Injured In Burlington County School Bus Accident
- Police: Harrisburg Lobbyist Arrested On Rape Charges
- Hero Thrill Show In South Philadelphia Benefits Families Of Fallen Police And Firefighters
- New Jersey Gas Prices Down Sharply