PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Two people are dead and two others were injured in four separate shootings throughout Philadelphia.
A pair of deadly shootings happened just blocks apart in the Grays Ferry section of the city.
Shots were fired on the 2500 block of South Manton Street around 11 p.m. Wednesday. Police found a male victim unconscious in his car with two gunshot wounds to his head. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead late Wednesday night.
Police have no suspects at this time, but are in the process of interviewing witnesses.
A few blocks away, a 16-year-old was shot twice, in the back and stomach, on the 1500 block of south 21st Street late Wednesday night. He was taken to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Police have no suspects or motive at this time.
A 19-year-old man was shot around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of Snyder Avenue in South Philadelphia.
He is in stable condition at the hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Police have no suspect or motive.
and a 42-year-old woman was shot in the chest early thursday morning in the 100 block of West Abbottsford Avenue in East Falls.
She is in stable condition at Temple University Hospital.
Police have not made any arrests, but say they believe the victim may have known the gunman.
- Man Calls Cops On Pig Following Him Home
- Instagram Will Soon Let You Mute Annoying Accounts
- Man Charged With Dozens Of Sex Crimes Against Multiple Young Children
- Reporter Alexandro Luna Saves Puppy While Covering San Antonio Flood
- ‘What’s In Your Hot Dog?’: Over 40 Percent Of Americans Afraid To Know
- Police Investigate Deadly Shooting In Southwest Philadelphia
- After His Son Died In Crash, Dad Takes Girlfriend To Prom
- Building Partially Collapses In West Mount Airy
- 1 Missing, 4 Rescued After Boat Hits Wake On Delaware River, Coast Guard Says
- 16 Displaced After Fire At Bucks County Historic Richlandtown Inn