Report: Steelers Blount And Bell Likely To Face Marijuana Possession Charges
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — According to a report from CBS Pittsburgh, Steelers’ running backs Le’Veon Bell and LeGarette Blount will likely face charges of marijuana possession. The Steelers are set to face the Eagles in Philadelphia on Thursday night.
According to the report, the two Steelers players were pulled over driving on Wednesday afternoon. According to police Bell was the driver of the vehicle. The report states that 20 grams of marijuana was found in the vehicle by the officer.
Bell and Blount were both taken into custody and released along with an unidentified third party that was in the vehicle. The group could potentially face marijuana possession charges and Bell could face charges for driving under the influence of marijuana.
No charges have been made at this time. According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, Blount traveled with the Steelers to Philadelphia later in the afternoon.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- 76ers Host Thad Young And The Timberwolves Tonight
- Philly Soccer Show: Union Rookie Wants To Play As Team Prepares For 2015 Campaign
- Pat Bertoletti Upsets Molly Schuyler To Win Wing Bowl 23
- Mick Foley On Being Ejected: ‘Didn’t Want Throwing Up To Be My Legacy’
- Wing Bowl Exclusive: Cataldi Releases Never Before Seen Footage Of Christie Falling In-Studio