PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – By now you’ve probably heard of, or participated in, the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Now, a local pub owner has vowed not only to donate, but to match every person who donates ten dollars and partakes in the chilly challenge with him.
Paul Bryson, owner of Bryson’s Pub in Pennsauken, New Jersey, says all you need to do is show up with a bucket and a ten dollar donation. The Pub will supply the ice and the water and contribute an additional ten dollars on behalf of everyone that gets doused and donates.
Therefore, if 50 people donate 10 dollars, Bryson will too, making the donation total $1,000.
One patron says, “He’s got the biggest heart, great owners, great bar.”
The event takes place on Sunday, August 24 at 6 p.m. at Bryson’s Pub located on 3402 Park Ave in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Motorcycle Lover To Be Buried In His Harley-Davidson Sidecar
- Police Detective Uses Knife To Free Bear Cub From Net
- Woman Sues Bar After Drunken Mechanical Bull Ride Results In Torn ACL
- Smartphones Reduce Cognitive Ability Even When Not In Use, Study Finds
- Number Of People Using Facebook Reaches 2 billion