PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Philadelphia Eagles and Aramark, the team’s food and beverage and facilities services partner, unveiled their new menu today, as well as enhancements to the food and beverage experience at Lincoln Financial Field. The improvements include new food concepts, new menu items and expanded offerings from local celebrity chef partner, Marc Vetri.
When fans enter the stadium, they will find more point of sale locations for faster service, dynamic digital menu boards that improve menu visibility and ease of ordering, and increased cooking capabilities in several concessions stands, providing an opportunity to serve the most popular items in more locations.
“We are continually exploring new menu items and concepts to enhance the game day experience for Eagles fans,” said Carl Mittleman, president of Aramark’s Sports & Entertainment division. “This year’s combination of local celebrity chefs and great-tasting sandwiches from Mike Quick and Harold Carmichael, make Lincoln Financial Field a premiere destination for hungry NFL fans.”
A Tribute to Eagles Greats, Quick and Carmichael
Eagles Legends Mike Quick and Harold Carmichael were two of the best players in franchise history, and now they’re sharing their hunger for the game with ‘Quick & Carmichael BBQ,’ featuring their vision of the perfect barbecue sandwich. Here, fans can choose between The Quick (black cherry smoked pulled pork with house made slaw on a potato roll) or The Carmichael (maple sugar smoked pulled chicken with house made slaw on a potato roll), or if they don’t want to play favorites, a combination of the two, The Quick & Carmichael (black cherry smoked pulled pork, maple sugar smoked pulled chicken, topped with house made slaw, on a potato roll). Each sandwich is available with choice of Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce or Carolina Vinegar Barbecue Sauce.
Located at the Tork Café in the SCA Club and Market in the Panasonic Club. The sandwiches are also available in concessions behind section 134.
Club Level Improvements
Fans watching the action from the club level will notice a drastic change – a modern new market concept featuring a selection of freshly prepared food offerings from celebrity chef partners, Marc Vetri and Peter McAndrews, and Aramark’s culinary team.
Some of the offerings available in The Market include:
- NEW! Marc Vetri’s ‘Pizzeria Vetri,’ serving fresh-made artisan pizza, fired in a Brick oven. Options include Margherita Taglio, Salsiccia Taglio and Rotolo.
- Chef Peter McAndrews’ Paseano’s offers made to order culinary favorites, like The Paesano and Chicken Diavlo.
- A selection of Grab-n- Go menu items freshly prepared to be quick and healthy
- Exclusive Liberty Bell Brewing Co., offering a variety of craft beers and seasonal brews, popular domestic beers and wine on tap, a more eco-friendly way to serve wine.
New in Concessions
Dunkin’ Donuts and Rita’s Italian Ice will now be available in general concessions. Dunkin’ Donuts will now offer their signature coffees, iced coffees and hot chocolate in sections 104, 117, 136, 123, 224, 203, CS20, CS37, while Rita’s will offer a variety of popular flavors.
- Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Buffalo Chicken Cutlets and Crab Fries
- The Schmitter from McNally’s Tavern
- Planet Hoagie Roasted Veggie Wrap, Chicken Italiano and assorted hoagies, wraps & salads
- Bassett’s Original Memphis BBQ Smoked Pork, Jambalaya and 3 handed Chili
- Federal Pretzel Twisted Soft Pretzels
- Melt Down gourmet grilled cheese, including their new Philly Cheesesteak Melt
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free & Kosher Options
For the past four years, Lincoln Financial Field has been named the most vegetarian-friendly NFL stadium, for providing numerous dining options for fans with special dietary preferences. This year’s menu includes Buffalo falafel, breaded eggplant hoagies, veggie wraps, veggie steak sandwiches, vegetarian hot dogs, black bean burgers, garden burgers, and hummus with carrot and celery sticks. The menu also features gluten-free hot dogs and rolls, snacks, juices and beer, as well as gluten-free baked goods from Sweet Christine’s. There’s even a kosher food stand, featuring a kosher hot dog and other kosher specialties.
Prime Stache food truck will be returning to HeadHouse Plaza, along with a rotation of other popular Philadelphia food trucks. Fans arriving early will also find a wide selection of menu offerings including Bassett’s BBQ ribs, jambalaya, chili and sandwiches and The Schmitter, on HeadHouse Plaza.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- 76ers Center Noel: Too Many Bigs On Team, ‘Just A logjam’
- Eagles Fans Trying To Stay Composed As Team Continues To Exceed Expectations
- Post Snap With Malcolm Jenkins: ‘An Offense Will Find It Tough To Beat Us’
- Vice President Biden Tweets About Eagles: ‘It’s Our Year’
- This Week In Golf: Rory McIlroy Wins FedExCup, Arnold Palmer Passes