Del. Police Nab Suspect With 130 Bags Of Heroin Allegedly Stuffed In His Pants
By Chelsea Karnash
DOVER, Del. (CBS) – This suspect’s panties were definitely in a bunch.
Police in Delaware say they’ve arrested a man found hiding 130 bags of heroin in his pants.
The arrest was made during a traffic stop on North State Street/Lepore Road in Dover on Monday.
Police initially stopped a black Jeep Cherokee for a moving violation and because the driver had a suspended license.
During the stop, the driver, identified as Tony McClain, originally gave officers his brother’s name and personal information; however, police quickly determined McClain was lying about his identity and arrested him for criminal impersonation.
A subsequent search of the suspect revealed a large plastic bag containing heroin inside McClain’s pants. A search of the Jeep led to the discovery of three additional bags of heroin on the side of the driver’s seat.
In total, police confiscated 133 bags of heroin.
In addition to criminal impersonation, McClain is charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and traffic charges.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Real Estate Website Ranks Happy Valley The Happiest Small Place In The Nation
- Groom Accused Of Touching Off Brawl Pleads Guilty
- Man Reportedly Found In Car With Kids And Homemade Bombs In Reading
- Taking 5-Minute Walks Every Hour Could Counteract Damage Done By Sitting
- Alligator Found Roaming Produce Section Inside Pennsylvania Supermarket