By Chelsea Karnash
DOVER, Del. (CBS) – This suspect’s panties were definitely in a bunch.
Police in Delaware say they’ve arrested a man found hiding 130 bags of heroin in his pants.
The arrest was made during a traffic stop on North State Street/Lepore Road in Dover on Monday.
Police initially stopped a black Jeep Cherokee for a moving violation and because the driver had a suspended license.
During the stop, the driver, identified as Tony McClain, originally gave officers his brother’s name and personal information; however, police quickly determined McClain was lying about his identity and arrested him for criminal impersonation.
A subsequent search of the suspect revealed a large plastic bag containing heroin inside McClain’s pants. A search of the Jeep led to the discovery of three additional bags of heroin on the side of the driver’s seat.
In total, police confiscated 133 bags of heroin.
In addition to criminal impersonation, McClain is charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and traffic charges.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Police: Woman Made Up Assault Charges Against Cop In Sex Ad
- Movie Prop Money Being Passed As Real In Pennsylvania Town
- Couple Names Daughter ‘Eclipse’ After Being Born During Celestial Event
- Officials: Do Not Eat Fish Caught In Shenango River
- Powerball Jackpot Climbs To $700 Million, Second-Largest In US History