By Chelsea Karnash
DOVER, Del. (CBS) – This suspect’s panties were definitely in a bunch.
Police in Delaware say they’ve arrested a man found hiding 130 bags of heroin in his pants.
The arrest was made during a traffic stop on North State Street/Lepore Road in Dover on Monday.
Police initially stopped a black Jeep Cherokee for a moving violation and because the driver had a suspended license.
During the stop, the driver, identified as Tony McClain, originally gave officers his brother’s name and personal information; however, police quickly determined McClain was lying about his identity and arrested him for criminal impersonation.
A subsequent search of the suspect revealed a large plastic bag containing heroin inside McClain’s pants. A search of the Jeep led to the discovery of three additional bags of heroin on the side of the driver’s seat.
In total, police confiscated 133 bags of heroin.
In addition to criminal impersonation, McClain is charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia and traffic charges.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Exclusive: Group Chat Messages Show School Shooter Obsessed With Race, Violence And Guns
- Police: Toy Gun Found At Philadelphia Middle School, Lockdown Lifted
- FBI Says It Failed To Investigate Tip On School Shooter
- Zebra Guarding Goats On Oregon Farm Is Drawing Lots Of Attention
- Middle Township Teacher Admits To $2M Health Care Fraud Scheme