PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Bon Appétit has nominated a Philadelphia establishment to its list of the nation’s top restaurants for 2014.
Chef Eli Kulp’s High Street on Market was ranked the second best new restaurant in the country.
The article, published on the magazine’s website on Tuesday, was praised largely for head baker Alex Bois’ breads.
“Dare anyone who has jumped on the gluten-free bandwagon (without a doctor’s note) to eat at High Street on Market and still call himself gluten-intolerant,” the article says. “You don’t stand a chance.”
The Old City restaurant was the only Philadelphia eatery to make Bon Appétit’s 2014 roundup.
To see the full list, click here.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Hillary Clinton To Make One Last Appearance In Philly; Police Ready
- DNC Over, But Is There Real Unity For New Jersey Democrats?
- DNC Over; Back To Work To Fix New Jersey’s Transportation Trust Fund
- Crowds Gather In Rain For Northern Libs DNC Watch Party
- 4-Star General Delivers Forceful Case For Clinton At DNC