Which Cities Are The Most Sleep-Deprived?
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There may be a city that’s even more sleep deprived than “the city that never sleeps.”
According to Jawbone, Tokyo, Japan is the city that sleeps the least, with residents sleeping an average of five hours and 44 minutes per night.
It’s important to note the findings are a reflection of UP wearers, rather than the general population.
The city Jawbone found gets the most sleep is Melbourne, Australia where residents average six hours and 58 minutes of sleep per night.
For more information, click here.
What do you think about the findings? How many hours do you sleep each night? Share your comments below.
You may also be interested in:
- Philadelphia Fire Department To Receive Over $22 Million From FEMA
- Divine Lorraine Renovations Get One Step Closer
- Delaware Women Charged With Murder Of Two Young Children, Including Infant
- NJ Police Search For Man Accused Of Striking Officer With His Car
- Roller Derby Community Rallies Around Stabbing Victims, More Help Needed