PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There may be a city that’s even more sleep deprived than “the city that never sleeps.”
According to Jawbone, Tokyo, Japan is the city that sleeps the least, with residents sleeping an average of five hours and 44 minutes per night.
It’s important to note the findings are a reflection of UP wearers, rather than the general population.
The city Jawbone found gets the most sleep is Melbourne, Australia where residents average six hours and 58 minutes of sleep per night.
For more information, click here.
What do you think about the findings? How many hours do you sleep each night? Share your comments below.
You may also be interested in:
- Main Line Society of Professional Women To Host Event With Local New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Man Rushed To Hospital After Shooting In Voorhees
- NJ Nurses Part Of Audio Team Working Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Woman And Children Injured By Hit And Run Driver Home From Hospital
- Here’s Why ‘Go Red For Women Day’ Is So Important