PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There may be a city that’s even more sleep deprived than “the city that never sleeps.”
According to Jawbone, Tokyo, Japan is the city that sleeps the least, with residents sleeping an average of five hours and 44 minutes per night.
It’s important to note the findings are a reflection of UP wearers, rather than the general population.
The city Jawbone found gets the most sleep is Melbourne, Australia where residents average six hours and 58 minutes of sleep per night.
For more information, click here.
What do you think about the findings? How many hours do you sleep each night? Share your comments below.
You may also be interested in:
- Court Rules Boyertown School District Can Let Transgender Students Use Bathroom Of Choice
- Free Tolls To Greet Drivers Heading To Jersey Shore Along Portion Of Atlantic City Expressway
- Man Learns To Do His Wife’s Hair After Stroke Leaves Her Unable To Style It
- Upper Southampton Township Police: 3 Boys Broke Dozens Of Windows, Windshields From Parked Concrete Trucks
- Police: 2 Injured In Noblesville West Middle School Shooting In Indiana