PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There may be a city that’s even more sleep deprived than “the city that never sleeps.”
According to Jawbone, Tokyo, Japan is the city that sleeps the least, with residents sleeping an average of five hours and 44 minutes per night.
It’s important to note the findings are a reflection of UP wearers, rather than the general population.
The city Jawbone found gets the most sleep is Melbourne, Australia where residents average six hours and 58 minutes of sleep per night.
For more information, click here.
What do you think about the findings? How many hours do you sleep each night? Share your comments below.
You may also be interested in:
- Kellyanne Conway To Be Grand Marshal At Hammonton Fire Department Christmas Parade
- Parents Decide To Name Baby Born On Flight From Philly “Jet”
- N.J. State Police Trooper Killed In Wrong-Way Millville Crash
- Former Postal Employee Accused Of Stealing Packages Holds Up Fast-Food Restaurant, Police Say
- Christie Vetoes Proposed Prison Confinement Rules