PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — There may be a city that’s even more sleep deprived than “the city that never sleeps.”
According to Jawbone, Tokyo, Japan is the city that sleeps the least, with residents sleeping an average of five hours and 44 minutes per night.
It’s important to note the findings are a reflection of UP wearers, rather than the general population.
The city Jawbone found gets the most sleep is Melbourne, Australia where residents average six hours and 58 minutes of sleep per night.
For more information, click here.
What do you think about the findings? How many hours do you sleep each night? Share your comments below.
You may also be interested in:
- Police On Scene Of Barricade Situation In Delaware County
- Drivers, Beware: Memorial Day Weekend Could Be One Of The Deadliest
- Audit Allegedly Finds Faults With Pennsylvania’s Child Abuse Hotline
- Authorities Say NJ Recycling Company May Have Ties To Organized Crime
- ‘Tori Down The Shore’ Kicks Off 2016 Season In Wildwood