Couple Attacked Near Kelly Drive
By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are looking for the suspects who allegedly attacked a couple Sunday night.
This happened around 9 p.m. in Fairmount Park near the Kelly Drive.
Police say the couple told them their attackers suddenly appeared, struck them on their heads then fled toward the Art Museum.
The victims were taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. They are said to be in generally good condition.
No arrests have been made.
CBS 3 is told police are investigating whether the incident is connected to at least one other attack.
- Investigation Underway After Hackers Attack Pine Hill Academy, Demand A Million Dollars
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Montco Zoo Scrambles When Reindeer Isn’t Quite Ready For Holiday Photos
- Jerry Sandusky Is Denied $4,900-A-Month Pension
- With One Notable Exception, Pa. High Court E-Mails Get Clean Review
- For The Designated Family Chef, Holiday Is Lots of Work — But Worth It, Most Agree
- Cathedral Kitchen, in Camden, Releases a New Crop of Culinary Graduates
- Police Locate 13-Year-Old Pregnant Girl In Trenton After She Was Reported Missing
- More Than Just Academics As Philadelphia School Arranges a Sisters’ Reunion
- Freshman Pa. Legislator Proposes Special Prosecutors in Police Deadly-Force Cases