By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are looking for the suspects who allegedly attacked a couple Sunday night.
This happened around 9 p.m. in Fairmount Park near the Kelly Drive.
Police say the couple told them their attackers suddenly appeared, struck them on their heads then fled toward the Art Museum.
The victims were taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. They are said to be in generally good condition.
No arrests have been made.
CBS 3 is told police are investigating whether the incident is connected to at least one other attack.
- USC President, Max Nikias, To Resign After Scandal Involving Sex Abuse
- Man Killed During Philly Prom Party Was A Good Man Who Cared About His Community, Family Says
- SummerFest: A Philadelphia Summer
- Temporary Street Closures In Center City Throughout Memorial Day Weekend
- Delaware Officials: More Than 600 People May Have Been Exposed To Tuberculosis
- 3 Cheers: Survivor Winner Wendell Holland Continues Philly’s Winning Streak
- SummerFest: Teens Learn How To Build Boat At Independence Seaport Museum
- Upper Southampton Township Police: 3 Boys Broke Dozens Of Windows, Windshields From Parked Concrete Trucks
- Families Hit The Jersey Shore During Memorial Day Weekend
- Mastery Charter Student Benched For Wearing Hijab Sparks Rule Change