By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are looking for the suspects who allegedly attacked a couple Sunday night.
This happened around 9 p.m. in Fairmount Park near the Kelly Drive.
Police say the couple told them their attackers suddenly appeared, struck them on their heads then fled toward the Art Museum.
The victims were taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. They are said to be in generally good condition.
No arrests have been made.
CBS 3 is told police are investigating whether the incident is connected to at least one other attack.
- Police Issue Warnings As Thieves Execute High End Car Thefts On The Main Line
- The Marshmallow Test: What It Reveals About Our Children’s Future Success
- Fire Breaks Out Inside Bucks County High School
- New Device Aims To Improve Life For Those With A Pacemaker
- Tractor Trailer Flips On Side On Blue Route In MontCo
- Newsradio Gala Honors Those Creating Positive Changes In Black Community
- Jersey Shore, Delaware Stops Snubbed From List Of America’s Best Beaches
- Attorney General Shapiro Puts Cost Of Kane ‘Drama’ At $3.6 Million
- Phila. School District: Policies Will ‘Not Change’ Despite Trump Administration Transgender Bathroom Decision
- Officials: Vehicle Collides With Building In Upper Darby