By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are looking for the suspects who allegedly attacked a couple Sunday night.
This happened around 9 p.m. in Fairmount Park near the Kelly Drive.
Police say the couple told them their attackers suddenly appeared, struck them on their heads then fled toward the Art Museum.
The victims were taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. They are said to be in generally good condition.
No arrests have been made.
CBS 3 is told police are investigating whether the incident is connected to at least one other attack.
- Pizza Rally Delivers Fun, Support Outside Famed Fishtown Shop
- Narcan Partnership Seeks To Save Not Just Lives, But Dollars, In Camden County
- New STEAM School To Open Soon In South Jersey
- Philly Parking Ticket Amnesty Program Appears To Be Paying Off
- Chesco State Senator: Sunoco Turning People Against Pipelines
- Man Arrested In Connection With Arson At Delaware Strip Mall
- Philadelphia 6th Grader Takes Home Gold At Scripps Regional Spelling Bee
- Rep. Ryan Costello Will Drop Bid For Reelection In Pennsylvania
- Villanova Fans Excited, But Anxious For Elite 8 Game
- Easter Outreach Food Drive Looks To Give 8,000 Meals To Needy Families Across Our Region