Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Philadelphia Fire Department To Receive Over $22 Million From FEMA
- Divine Lorraine Renovations Get One Step Closer
- Delaware Women Charged With Murder Of Two Young Children, Including Infant
- NJ Police Search For Man Accused Of Striking Officer With His Car
- Roller Derby Community Rallies Around Stabbing Victims, More Help Needed
- Independence Visitor Center Celebrates 30 Million Visitors
- Survey: NJ Residents Aren’t All That Happy With Life In The Garden State
- Chaka Fattah Jr Responds To Charges Against Father, Remains Defiant
- Cops: 5-Year-Old Was Led Outside And Beaten In N. Philly
- Company Develops Fitbit-Like Sensors To Monitor Cattle’s Health