Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Montgomery Township Police Searching For Missing 94-Year-Old Woman
- Last Call For Center City Fine-Dining Restaurant
- From Assistant DA To Mayor’s LGBT Liaison: Meet Nellie Fitzpatrick
- Bet You Can Slim Down In The New Year? Put Your Money On It.
- ‘Christmas Vacation’ Prank On Garden State Parkway
- Former Rutgers Student Charged With Arson
- A Christmas Miracle! Two SEPTA Officers Deliver Baby Aboard Train
- Man Critical After Being Shot 3 Times In North Philly
- Over A Century Of Christmases For One Chester County Woman
- Volunteers Make Sure Veterans Have A Merry Christmas