Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Philadelphia Police Ramp Up Efforts To Catch An Alleged Sexual Predator
- Officials: Baby Transported From Atlantic City Casino To CHOP In Critical Condition
- Tracy Morgan Settles Suit With Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash
- Lilly Pulitzer Taking Heat For Fat-Shaming Cubicle Cartoons
- Pa. Official Says Gov. Wolf is Sold on Value of Solar Energy Industry
- Lassa Fever Patient Treated Twice At New Jersey Hospital
- Kenney, Anticipating Likely November Victory, Begins Work on Hiring
- Accident Snarls Traffic On I-95 NB At Betsy Ross Bridge
- Education Advocate Marciene Mattleman Honored For Decades of Service in Phila.
- WWII Airplanes Land in Philadelphia For Five-Day Visit From The Past