SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Police: Van Plows Into Crowd Of People In Barcelona Terror Attack
- Overturned Tractor-Trailer Causing Delays On New Jersey Turnpike
- Lehigh University Student Petition Calls For Revoking Trump’s Honorary Degree
- Car Catches Fire On I-95 Near Airport
- NJ Man Believed To Have Killed Wife, 7-Year-Old Son, Dog, Then Self
- Bucks County Day Care Evacuated Due To Reports Of Gas Odor
- SeaWorld Veterinarians Euthanize Orca That Had Lung Disease
- Montgomery County Father, Son Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- Trump Calls Removal Of Confederate Monuments ‘So Foolish’
- Christie To Trump: No To Drilling Offshore For Oil And Gas