SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- 57-Year-Old Man Stabbed During Robbery Attempt In Philadelphia
- A Five Month Festival Rises From The Ashes This Summer
- Hammer Of Glory Relay Returns To Kickoff 2016 Philadelphia Beer Week
- Tips To Keep You Safe From The Summer Sun
- Philadelphia’s Last Remaining Pearl Harbor Survivor Remembers December 7, 1941
- Police Recover Deceased Body Inside North Philadelphia Home
- Tori Visits Summerfest 2016 As Philly Prepares For The Summer Season
- Temple Becomes First PA University To Offer Private Space For Nursing Mothers
- Company Aims To Transform Old HS Into Housing For Homeless Vets
- Atlantic City Rescue Plan Approved! Bankruptcy Averted!