Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Icy Conditions Overnight
- Sources: Arrest Made In Social Worker Bus Stop Murder
- Dog Undergoes Surgery In Philly After Eating Pair Of Women’s Boots
- Several Injured As Fire Rips Through Gloucester County Apartments
- Philadelphia Police ID DUI Suspect Who Died While In Custody
- Police Charge South Jersey Man With Murder Of Girlfriend And Her Father
- Road Crews Prepare For Latest Winter Storm
- Gloucester County High School Holds Annual Hoagie Fundraiser
- Dangerous Heroin Batch Blamed For Recent Rash Of Overdoses In South Jersey
- Free Device Helps Blind, Visually Impaired Handle Money