Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Poll: Christie Approval Rating At Lowest Level
- Don’t Pack Away The Gloves Yet — More Winter Weather Headed Our Way
- Commissioner Ramsey Says Some Questions Raised by U.S. Policing Report Remain Unsolved
- Tractor-Trailer Overturns On Ramp To Pennsylvania Turnpike In Montgomery County
- Community Cancellations: Tuesday, March 3rd
- Delco Museum of Sports Legends Scrambling To Find New Location
- Study: Drinking Coffee Can Reduce Risk Of Heart Attack
- ‘Black Madam’ Trial Suspended When Defendant Falls Ill
- Gov. Wolf Presents Budget Address To PA Legislature Tuesday
- Two Alarm Blaze Burns Through Historic Hainesport Church