Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- PETA Offers To Help Save Lucy The Elephant
- NJ State Trooper Helps Save Life Of Baby Girl
- New Queen Bee Crowned At Academy of Natural Sciences
- Netflix Raising US Price For Most Popular Video Plan By $1
- Man Gets Finger Stuck In Gas Tank In Delaware County
- Rain Kicks Off A Cooler But Calm Weekend
- Crews Repairing Water Main Break On South Street
- 2 Teens Critically Injured In Northwest Philly Shooting
- The Free Library Of Philadelphia To Host Block Party This Weekend
- Montgomery County Will Foot The Bill In Failed Movie Studio Project Lawsuit