Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Philadelphia Murder Suspect Wears ‘Crime Pays’ T-shirt To Court
- Dog Found In Oregon Heading Back To Pennsylvania
- DRPA Set To Make Additional Repairs To Walt Whitman Bridge
- Suspects Break Into Del. Apartment, Assault Disabled Woman And Daughter
- Gov. Christie Appoints Jamie Fox To Head NJ Dept. of Transportation
- Co-Working Space, For Women Only, Prepares to Open in Old City
- Ballot Question on Control of Phila. School District Gets Council OK
- Phila. ‘Mental Health Court’ Marks Five Years of Helping Mentally Ill Defendants
- Gov. Christie Welcomes Investors To Atlantic City — Even Donald Trump
- Little Chance For Anti-Gay-Bashing Law This Year in Pennsylvania