Police Investigate Chester County Shooting
SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars To Fix Door Latches
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Atlantic City Police Officers To Wear Body Cameras During Patrols
- Man Accused Of Fracturing Infant’s Skull In Montgomery County
- Autopsy: Fetus Found On Conveyor Belt In Camden Not Able To Breathe
- Consumer Advocate: Comcast Faced Troublesome Disclosures If It Had Pressed Merger Deal
- 2 Firefighters Injured Battling 2-Alarm Fire In Burlington County
- New Charges Added Against Son Accused of Shooting Father in Car on Schuylkill Expressway
- Victim Forced To Drop Pants During Armed Robbery Inside Hunting Park Restaurant
- Area Schoolkids Compete in Underwater Robotics Challenge