SOUTH COATESVILLE, Pa. (CBS) – At least one person was injured in a shooting early Friday morning in South Coatesville, Chester County.
This happened around 2 a.m. on the 500 block of South 1st Avenue.
Police say at least one person was taken to Brandywine Hospital. Their condition or the number of victims is not known at this time.
Police don’t have any suspects or motives.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Murphy Looks To Legal-Marijuana States To Calculate Revenue Estimate
- ‘Be Safe’: Pennsylvania Governor Warns People To Stay Off Roadways During Nor’easter
- NJ Transit Suspending Bus Service Statewide Due To Nor’easter
- Jimmy Kimmel Brings Katie Couric To His Colonoscopy
- Nasty Nor’easter No. 4 Set To Pummel Philly
- 2 Philadelphia Police Officers Taken To Hospital After Crash On I-95
- 1 Person Dies, 2 Firefighters Injured In North Philadelphia Blaze
- PennDOT, Pennsylvania Turnpike Temporarily Reduce Speed On Roadways Due To Nor’easter
- Region Bracing For Fourth Major Storm As Nor’easter Expected To Dump Foot Of Snow In Some Areas
- Dog Attacks 7 Children At Elementary School