PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Former President Clinton Appears To Mock Trump’s Wiretapping Allegations
- Jewish Community Center Bomb Threat Suspect Accused Of Trying To Extort Delaware State Senator
- Police: Teen Critically Injured After Being Shot In Eye
- New Orleans Begins To Remove Prominent Confederate Monuments
- 4-Year-Old Girl Falls Out Of Back Of Moving Bus
- CBS3 Unveils New Mobile Weather Watcher
- Trial For Philly Officer Accused Of Dumping Pit Bull In Trash Begins Monday
- Next Phase Of NFL Draft Road Closures Begins Monday Night
- Police: Man Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times Inside Home
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ Finishes First Again