Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Young Man Suffering From Cerebral Palsy Overcomes All Odds To Achieve Goal
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game
- Local Students Experience Devastating Earthquake While Studying Abroad
- Bhutanese Refugees In Philadelphia Mourn For Victims Of Nepal Earthquake
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders
- Debate Over Raising Pennsylvania’s Minimum Wage Continues In State Capitol
- 2 Dead, 3 Injured In Crash Along I-295 In Gloucester County
- Former Rendell Spokesman Takes On Same Role With Kane
- Mike Folmer: Pennsylvania’s Unlikely Champion Of Medical Marijuana