Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Police: Philadelphia Officer Arrested
- Camden Cop Wounded in Arm After Being Shot At By Fleeing Suspects
- Schools Chief Hite Turns Down His $60,000 Performance Bonus
- Bond Granted For Release Of Doctor Linked To Sen. Menendez
- Philadelphia Teen Wins Constitution Center’s Playwriting Contest
- Bridge Tolls Between New Jersey And Pennsylvania Could Drop
- Body Of Williamstown High School Student Found In Monroe Township, NJ Lake
- Police: Officer Wounded In Shooting In South Jersey
- Pre-Teen Boy Drowns Accidentally in French Creek
- Police: 21-Year-Old Dies Following Shooting In Bridesburg