PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Man Smashes Stained Glass Window, Steals From Church
- Man Uses Sledgehammer To Rescue Baby From Hot Car
- #VeteransForKaepernick Trends As Vets Defend NFL Player
- Police: Motorcyclist Killed In Hit-And-Run In Feltonville
- State Police Locate Pickup Truck Suspected In Shootout On AC Expressway
- Police: Man’s Body Found Shot Several Times In Germantown
- Brotherly Love: Fallen Heroes Softball Tournament
- VP Nominee Tim Kaine On Donald Trump: ‘It’s Like He Thinks We’re Gullible’
- Students React As Springfield Township HS Benches Varsity Football For The Season
- Donald Trump Announces Surprise Meeting With Mexican President