PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Christie Raises Smoking Age To 21 In New Jersey
- Police: Parent Arrested After Child Left Unattended In Car
- Sessions Takes Aim At Philadelphia’s Sanctuary City Status During Speech
- 1300-Pound Great White Shark Pings Near South Jersey
- 1 Person Killed In Multi-Vehicle Accident On White Horse Pike
- SummerFest: Ocean City Is All About Families
- Police: Man Recorded Inside Chick-fil-A Bathroom; Suspect Wanted
- Police: Man Uses Babies, Car Seats To Steal $1,000 Worth Of Sunglasses
- Daughter Arrested In Stabbing Death Of Mother In Montgomery County
- Flames Consume 3,000 Acres Of Wharton State Forest