PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- New Documentary Captures Life Of Local Jazz Musician
- New Program Encourages Local Shopping On Small Business Saturday
- WinterFest Ice Skating Rink Opens At Cooper River Park In Camden County
- 2 Dead, 5 Rescued After Boat Capsizes Off New Jersey Coast
- Holiday Shopping With Tibetan Flair
- Consumer Watchdog Group Releases “10 Worst Toys” List Of 2015
- Family Of Camden Man Killed During Police-Involved Shooting Hire Attorney
- Black Friday Shopping Underway At Christmas Village In Love Park
- Philadelphia Zoo’s Baby Red Pandas Have Been Named
- Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Deal Is Nothing… For $5