Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Philadelphia Daily Newspapers Agree To Contract Extension, But Strike Could Still Be Coming
- Fire At Refinery In South Philadelphia Placed Under Control
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden
- Rebuilding Begins After Fire Damages Surf Shop In Ocean City
- Officials: Broken Rail Disrupts Train Service On The Main Line During Morning Rush Hour
- Several People Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Crash In North Philly
- US Education Secretary Visits Philadelphia, Touting Summer Jobs For Youth
- New N.J. State Police ‘Ghost’ Cruisers Drawing Ire and Praise
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job
- Lower Bail Rejected as Accused Driver Waives Hearing in North Phila. Hit-Run