PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Advocates Protest Suit In Philly Halting Step Toward Lowering Wage Gap
- Young Philadelphians Are Recognized For Promoting Fire Safety
- 11 People Seated On Cosby Jury; Defense Sees Race Bias
- Beloved Delaware County Teacher On Path To Sainthood
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured After Shooting In Philly
- Penn State Plans To Make Significant Changes To School’s Greek System
- Learning The Signs Of A Stroke
- Vigil Held At City Hall To Honor Those In Manchester Attack
- Researcher Says He’s Found Molecule To Fight Aging
- Keep Your Pets Safe From Ticks This Summer, Expert Explains How