PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Police: Man Dies In Single Vehicle Crash On Cobbs Creek Parkway
- Police: At Least 2 Dead Following Crash On Route 42
- Police: 1 Dead, 2 Injured At Party After Gunman Fired Into Crowd
- WEATHER BLOG: A Warm Weekend
- Affidavit: Suspects Used Facebook To Lure, Kill Man Buying PlayStation For Brother
- Police: DNA Links Suspect Wanted In Alleged Penn State Rapes
- Taxpayers To Pay More Than Half Of $2.27M Eagles Championship Parade Bill
- Defense Says Schedules Show Cosby Wasn’t Around For Assault
- Tammie Jo Shults: The Courageous Southwest Pilot Who Prevented An Even Bigger Tragedy
- North Korea Says It Will Suspend Nuclear And Missile Testing