PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Hotel Staffs In Center City Brace For Flood Of Delegates
- Healthcare Workers Hold 1-Day Strike At Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Weeds Beneath Water Cause Increased Challenges For Rowers At Philly Youth Regatta
- Man Stabbed Outside CVS In North Philadelphia
- The First Handwritten Draft Of The Constitution On Display In Philadelphia
- Police: Mother Killed, Father & Son Injured In South Philadelphia Hit & Run
- Woman Struck By Vehicle Fleeing Chick Fil A Drive Thru
- Clinton Picks Kaine, But Was It Political Or Strategic?
- NJ Girls Soccer Team Competes For National Championship In Texas
- Hillary Clinton Picks Sen. Tim Kaine As Running Mate