Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held For New Affordable Townhomes In Port Richmond
- Nissan Recalls 300,000 Vehicles To Adjust Console Panel
- Police: 1 Dead After Shooting On South Street In Philadelphia
- DA Reviews Inappropriate Email Situation; Orders Sensitivity Training For Employees
- Officials Looking Into Dog’s Death In Chester County
- New Jersey State Police Adding 200 Patrols For Labor Day Weekend
- Workers Accused Of Alleged Day Care ‘Fight Club’ Plead Not Guilty
- World Reacts To Photo Of Syrian Child
- Officials Release Ticket Information For Pope Francis’ Address At Independence Mall
- Crews Respond To Accident In Tinicum Township