Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Bear Suspected Of Killing Hiker In New Jersey
- Upcoming Puerto Rican Day Festivities Prompt Warning From Philadelphia Police
- Corbett, Wolf Prepare For First Debate In Pa. Governor’s Race
- Fire Forces Family From Home In Levittown
- Road Work Closes Ramp From Spring Garden Street To WB Schuylkill Expressway
- State House Set To Vote On Cigarette Tax To Fund Philly Schools
- Three Shot, Wounded During Cookout In Kingsessing
- Man Critical After Police-Involved Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Police Investigate Fatal Port Richmond Double Shooting
- University Of Delaware Students Robbed At Gunpoint