Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Cheers! Pa. Named Among Top States In The Country For Beer
- Study: Recessions May Mean Fewer Babies Born
- Convicted Cop-Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal Selected As Commencement Speaker For College In Vermont
- Car Slams Into Apartment Complex In Northeast Philadelphia
- 23 Couples Want Their Pa. Same-Sex Marriages Certified By Changing Wedding Date
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Shooting Down Neighbor’s Remote Control Drone
- Police: 2-Year-Old In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting Himself Inside Delaware Home
- State Representative Metcalfe On Gov. Corbett: ‘I Don’t Think He Knows How To Lead Behind A Microphone, Which He’s Proven’
- Hearing Date Set For 3 Charged In Center City Beating of Gay Couple
- A Mixed Midweek