Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Business Incentives Boom In New Jersey Since 2010
- Police Investigate Fatal Overbrook Stabbing
- Friend Of Tabernacle Shooting Victim Adopts Family Dog
- Health: More People Expected To Get CT Scans For Lung Cancer
- Flight 93 Chapel Closed After Being Struck By Car
- Black Friday Comes Early For Local Shoppers
- Motorists Can Be Thankful For Lower Gas Prices This Holiday Season
- Military Vets Treated To Thanksgiving Dinner Aboard Battleship New Jersey
- Philadelphia Families Asked To Host Visitors For Pope’s Trip
- Volunteers In Philadelphia Region Give Thanks By Giving Back