PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- What Will Go Through John Roberts’ Head As He Swears In Donald Trump?
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Chinese Food For Chinese New Year
- Actors Join NYC Mayor For Anti-Trump Rally
- Many Travel From Delaware Valley For Donald Trump’s Inauguration
- Research: Among America’s Major Cities, Philly Has Highest Population Of Adults That Never Married
- Philadelphia Police Planning For Peaceful Inauguration Day With Protests Planned
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzman Extradited To U.S. On Eve Of Trump Inauguration
- Trump’s Day One Plan Could Impact Philadelphia
- First, A Funding Feud. Next, A Board Shakeup. Now, Will Top Montco Community College Trustee Lose His Post?
- In Last Major Presidential Act, Obama Commutes Drug, Weapons Sentences For 11 Pennsylvanians