PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Officials: 3 Teens Taken To Hospital After Falling Through Pond In Bucks County
- Do Philly Fans Suffer From “Sports Depression?”
- Lawmakers On Track To Send Christie Bills He Already Vetoed
- Study Explores How Black Men Find Success In College
- North Carolina Road Sign Predicts Super Bowl Outcome?
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Cleared Along Westbound I-76
- Police Officer Dragged By Car In Overbrook
- Rubio Shaken, Trump Not Stirred In Republican Debate
- Philadelphia Firm Develops Star Trek Commemorative Stamps
- Study: ‘Digital Divide’ Doesn’t Reflect Reality