Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- The Calm (And Cold!) After The Storm
- 1 Injured In Truck-Snow Plow Crash In South Jersey
- Suspects Charged With Murder In Shooting Death Of Philadelphia Police Officer
- City Of Wilmington Offices Opening 2 Hours Late Due To Inclement Weather
- Fire Breaks Out Inside Northeast Philly Church
- Community Cancellations: Friday, March 6th
- Montco Communities Low On Road Salt Hope We Got Our Final Winter Storm
- Police Officer Dies After North Philadelphia Shooting
- Weather: Temperatures Tonight To Plummet Into The Single Digits
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Friday