PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Camden Cab Driver Hospitalized After Stabbing
- Istanbul Terror Attack: 41 Killed; Airport Resumes Flights Amid Blood, Shattered Glass
- Environmental Activist Erin Brockovich Takes Up A Local Cause Over Water Safety
- Google Earth Gets A Huge Upgrade
- AC Mayor Updates Residents On Efforts To Avert State Takeover
- 71 Percent Of Americans Believe Economy Is ‘Rigged’
- Montco Residents Raise Their Concerns Over Water Quality At Information Session
- Facebook Is Making A Change, But Will You Notice?
- New Acts And More Music Expected At America’s Biggest Birthday Party This Year
- Two Local Hospitals Join Forces To Help Mothers And Babies In Montgomery County