PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Death Investigation Underway In Maple Shade
- ‘This Bill Is Collapsing’: House Hopes To Vote On Health Care Legislation Friday Following Delay
- Evesham Police Searching For 2 Burlington Coat Factory Scammers
- Philadelphia District Attorney Candidates Debate In Chestnut Hill
- ‘Soda Tax’ Among New Philly-Inspired Fonts Released By Agency
- Lawyer For Boy Suing To Not Share Lockerroom With Transgender Student Tells Zeoli: ‘We All Needed A Hero’
- Teacher Charged With Assault On Student Could Face Up To 6 Months In Jail
- People Eating Too Many Of Wrong Kinds Of Vegetables Can Lead To Copper Toxicity
- Eat Or Learn? Rowan University Seeks To End That Choice For Some Students
- NJ Homeland Security Reviewing Measures Following London Attack