Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Sheriff’s Officer Rescues Crying Child From Hot Van In New Jersey
- Secret Service: We Didn’t Order Mass Transit Closures For Papal Visit
- Archaeologist Dig Into The Past At Fairmount Park
- Manatee Makes An Appearance In Delaware River
- Weather: Sunny And Less Humid To Wrap Up July
- Police: 1 Dead In Multi-vehicle Crash In Bucks County
- Pennsylvania State Police Issue Amber Alert For 16-Year-Old Girl
- The Independence Visitor Center Celebrates 30 Million Visitors
- Man Shot Multiple Times Near Closed Playground In Hunting Park
- Local Group Rallies Support For Dominican Republic Deportation Victims