Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Report: Woman Dies Of Natural Causes After Bucks County Hit-And-Run
- Motorcycles Roar Through Northeast Philly To Honor Fallen Female Firefighter
- Police: 2 New Jersey Officers Hit By Car, Injured
- Police: Man Armed With Broom Handle Tried To Rob Delaware Sports Bar
- Alleged Intruder Fatally Shot By Pa. Homeowner
- Pa. Attorney General Kane Files For Divorce From Husband Of 14 Years
- Dozens Of Muslims Hold Anti-Police Brutality Rally, March and Die-In In Center City
- Mummers Wear Green Ribbons, Lend Support To Shane Montgomery’s Family
- New Jersey Officials Pleading For Mercedes To Stay
- Insurers Dogged By Claims Of Slanted Sandy Reports