PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Positively Philadelphia: Bill Graham And The Rock & Roll Revolution
- Whatever Happened To Cubs Fan Steve Bartman?
- Prince Albert Buys Philadelphia Home Of Mom Grace Kelly
- Holiday Food Drive Underway In Burlington County
- Waiting For Your Absentee Ballot In Montgomery County? You’re Not Alone
- West Chester Nonprofit Helps Breast Cancer Patients Get Through Treatment
- New Website Aims To Help Voters Make Informed Decisions On Entire Ballot
- Local Student Named One Of The Top ROTC Cadets In Nation
- New Commission Represents LGBT Community In Philadelphia
- PA Republican Party Files Federal Lawsuit On Poll Watchers And County Lines