PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Teenager Trapped In Lancaster County Cave, Crews Work To Rescue Him
- Celebrating National Cafe Au Lait Day In Center City
- Medical Marijuana Industry Launches In Pennsylvania
- New Philadelphia Program Aims To Help U.S. Veterans Pursue Life’s Work
- HPV Vaccination Lags Behind Other Adolescent Vaccines In Philadelphia Region, Report Finds
- Pennsylvania Lobbyist Bill Signed
- Bottled Or Tap? Choice Of Drinking Water In Philly May Surprise You
- Relic Exhibition Set For Montgomery County Parish
- Analysis: New Jersey Senate Race Just Got Interesting
- Philadelphia Kicks Off Ambitious, Citywide Workforce Development Effort