PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Video Captures Man Taking Donation Jar From Philly Business
- Woman Charged In Crash That Left Franconia Township Worker Dead
- Official: Sale Of Love Park Keepsakes Postponed Due To Copyright Infringement Issue
- Fire Rips Through Three Homes In Sea Isle City
- At Least 235 Killed In Egypt Mosque Attack
- Black Friday Shoppers Out In Full Force
- Police: Man Dies After Being Attacked By 4 Pit Bulls
- Fire Breaks Out At West Oak Lane Home
- Man Pays For Layaway Orders At Cherry Hill Toys“R”Us
- Police: Charred Body Found Atop SEPTA Train