PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Police: Officer Injured In Dirt Bike Chase In North Philadelphia
- New Philly Venue Will Score Big Points With Ping Pong Lovers
- Philadelphia Residents Enjoy Warm Winter Sun
- After 3 Years Of Being Homeless, Levittown Man Finds New Home
- Two City Councilmen Say Pause In Issuing EV Parking Permits Is Temporary
- Improvements On The Way For Bucks County Riverside Park
- Mummers Enjoy A Sunny Strut Through Manayunk
- 2-Year-Old Struck In Montco Hit-And-Run
- Police: Cab Driver Shot By Another Taxi Driver Outside SEPTA’s Frankford Station
- Reading Terminal Market Holds First-Ever Black History Month Celebration