Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Police Warn Residents Of Phone Scam Targeting Chester County
- Police Responding To Accident Involving School Bus In Conshohocken
- One Dead In Bensalem Crash
- Man Shot Dead In Kensington
- Port Richmond 7-Eleven Robbed At Gunpoint
- PennDOT Gears Up For Winter
- Students From ‘The Mount’ Invited To Liberty Medal Ceremony After YouTube Video Goes Viral
- Weekend Box Office Report: Victory For ‘Fury’
- 6 Temple Students Tied Up During North Philly Home Invasion
- NJ Man Found Fatally Shot Behind Wheel Of Minivan