PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Tulsa Police Officer Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Death
- Worried About Fake Bank Accounts In Your Name? Here’s What You Need To Know
- California Gov Signs Mandatory Minimum Sentence Bill After Brock Turner Case
- U.S. Calls Philippines President’s Hitler Comments ‘Troubling’
- Carson Puts Philly’s Wentz Street On The Map
- Bruce Springsteen Signs Absent Letter For Philly Student Who Skipped To Meet Him
- Philadelphia Orchestra Declines To Perform Due To Strike As Theater Fills On Opening Night
- Popular Philadelphia Gay Bar Owner Under Fire For Racist Remarks
- Camden County Embracing Ability For People To Text 911 During Emergencies
- Governor Christie Announces NJ Gas Tax Hike To Fund Road Projects