PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Verizon, Unions Reach Deal In Principle For 4-Year Contract
- “Greatest Collection Of Marvel Stars” Coming To Philly
- 3.1 Million Tommee Tippee Sippee Cups Recalled Due To Mold
- Annual Ceremony Honors Members Of Edison Class Of ’64 Who Died In Vietnam War
- AAA Expects A Record Amount Of Americans To Travel For Memorial Day
- FDA Approves First Drug-Oozing Implant To Control Opioid Addiction
- Girard College Ceremony Looks At The True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- Break Out The Sunblock! Early Birds Arrive At Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend
- Python Bites Thai Man’s Penis In Terrifying Toilet Encounter
- Church Van Driver Dies In Hit-And-Run In Kensington