PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Georgia Police Officer Fatally Shot; 2nd Officer Wounded
- Former Wayne Officer Files Lawsuit To Get Job Back After Allegedly Being Fired For Eating Without Permission
- Accepting Facebook Friend Request From Stranger Lands Atlanta Producer In Jail
- Judge Denies Appeal By Jill Stein’s Lawyers For Forensic Examinations Of Philly Voting Machines
- Battleship New Jersey Holds Service To Honor Lives Lost In Pearl Harbor Attack
- Philadelphia Police Officer Jesse Hartnett Receives Valor Award
- Twitter Users Believe Time Magazine Gave Donald Trump Devil Horns On Cover
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Stock Surges Nearly 10 Percent Since Trump Elected
- Record 607 Bears Killed In New Jersey’s Hunt
- Michelle Obama: I Went To Bed Before Trump Won