Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Snow, Ice & Rain Sunday Night & Monday
- Bensalem Officer Dies During 5K Run In Northeast Philly
- Thousands Show Up For Day 1 Of Philadelphia Auto Show
- 2 Bodies Found Inside South Jersey Home
- Revel Sale Put On Hold While Nightclub Appeals Terms
- Toyota, Chrysler, Honda Vehicles In Massive Recall For Faulty Air Bags
- Some In The Area Have Tough Time Coping With The Cold
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Found Unresponsive In Tub
- DUI Suspect Dies While In Custody At Philadelphia Police Headquarters
- Former Pennsylvania First Lady Midge Rendell Takes On New Role