Man Shot 9 Times In Philadelphia Apartment
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Police Investigate Shooting In Northern Liberties
- New Protective Gear For Philadelphia First Responders
- Man Found Guilty Of Assault On Police Officer In Delaware County
- Evenflo Recalls More Than 200,000 Infant Seats
- New York, New Jersey Say They Will Require Ebola Quarantines
- Judge Halts New Jersey’s Sports Betting Plan
- ‘Head of the Schuylkill’ Regatta is This Weekend in Fairmount Park
- Philadelphia Using Millions in Red-Light Camera Fines For Traffic Improvements
- Rhode Island Company Recalls Crab Meat Sold In Numerous States, Including Pa.
- Mobster Joey Merlino Headed Back to Prison For Parole Violations