PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Opioid Crisis Has Lowered U.S. Life Expectancy, Study Finds
- Officer Comes To Driver’s Rescue After She Loses Engagement Ring While Changing Tire
- Tackle Football Before Age 12 Can Cause Brain Damage, Study Says
- Rutgers Students Create Ride-Sharing Rickshaw Service For Refugees
- Rep. Boyle Introduces Bill To Deter Companies From Moving Jobs Overseas
- Montco Woman Sentenced For Attack On Elderly Neighbor
- Old Hat Factory To Become Apartment Building, Bring Internship Opportunities
- Crews Respond To Hazmat Spill At Chester County Mushroom Processing Facility
- Children’s Singer-Songwriter Facing Child Porn Charges
- Defendant Accused Of Sucker-Punching Man With Cerebral Palsy Throws Court Case Into Chaos