PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Craft Brewers Conference Celebrates Craft Beer Industry
- Charges Expected In Death Of Delaware Teen
- 1 Year After Life-Threatening Accident, Temple Student Rachel Hall Walks At Graduation
- Bernie Sanders Wins Indiana Democratic Primary
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen… Smartphone? App Puts Jersey Shore Beach Badges At Your Fingertips
- Centenarian Luncheon Held In Montgomery County
- Philadelphia OIC Sets Sights On Accreditation
- South Jersey Hospital Offers Quicker Alternative To MRI
- PA Lawmakers Take First Step In Effort To Block New Drilling Rules
- 2016 Craft Brewers Conference Begins In Philadelphia