MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pitbull Rescued From Mike Vick Dog-Fighting Ring Spends Day Snuggling Kittens
- Disney-Owned Film Studio Claims Responsibility For Harrison Ford’s Broken Leg
- Wait, The Ice Bucket Challenge Actually Worked?
- Secret ‘Blair Witch’ Sequel Revealed At Comic-Con
- Hospice Worker’s Cover Of Adele Hit Goes Viral