MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cali Woman Sues Jelly Belly, Claims She Did Not Know Beans Contained Sugar
- Get A Free Burger On National Hamburger Day
- Penn State Alum Sets Daytime Plinko Record On The Price Is Right
- Montana Elects Candidate Who Allegedly Assaulted Reporter
- Student’s Service Dog Gets Own Headshot In Class Yearbook