Woman Says She Found A Swastika Etched Into Her Sandwich At McDonald’s
MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Jersey Shore Town Ranked Among The Smartest In The Country
- Experts: Home, Baby Cameras Not Secure Worldwide
- Study: Excessive Texting Could Injure Your Spine
- Non-profit Releases Annual List Of The 10 Most Dangerous Toys
- Study: Bad Marriage, Broken Heart