MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Amazon Mistakenly Sends Baby Registry Emails
- Teacher’s Gross Bread Experiment Gets Kids To Wash Their Hands
- Twitter Says It Shut Down About 1 Million Terrorist Accounts In Two Years
- New Drug Trial Aims To Heal Dogs Of Arthritis
- 25 Is The New 18? Study Says Teens Are Growing Up Slower