MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pet Translation Device Could Be Available Within 10 Years: Report
- Study: Driving Too Much Reduces Intelligence
- Musician Strums Guitar During His Own Brain Surgery
- Prince George Marks 4th Birthday With New Photo
- Lyft Changes Gears To Build Its Own Self-Driving Tech