Woman Says She Found A Swastika Etched Into Her Sandwich At McDonald’s
MOREHEAD CITY, N.C. (CBS) – A woman made a very disturbing discovery while at a McDonald’s in North Carolina. She claims a worker etched a swastika into the bun of her sandwich.
The worker allegedly used butter to create the offensive symbol on the bread.
The female, Charleigh Mattice, says her grandfather fought the Nazis in World War II.
McDonald’s has released a statement apologizing to Mattice for the incident. The restaurant adds that the employee responsible for the offensive symbol has been fired.
Mattice says she will eat at McDonald’s again, as she is a “loyal customer.”
You may also be interested in these stories:
- High On The Job? Nearly 10-percent Admit To It
- Home Depot Says Malware Affected 56M Payment Cards
- Philadelphia Murder Suspect Wears ‘Crime Pays’ T-shirt To Court
- Dog Found In Oregon Heading Back To Pennsylvania
- Police: Lonely Pa. Man Made Repeated 911 Calls