Police Searching For Missing Mentally Challenged Teen
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are searching for a mentally challenged 14-year-old who was reported missing Saturday afternoon.
Police say John Cromer was reported missing by his aunt around 2 p.m. The victim was last seen inside his home on the 2400 block of West Firth Street.
The victim is described as a black male with black colored short-cropped hair, brown eyes, medium brown complexion, 5’4″ 180lbs, heavy stocky build with a small, one inch scare in the middle of his forehead. He was last seen wearing a red colored short sleeves tee-shirt, pants and light blue/gray colored Nike sneakers.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of John is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-3388.
- I-Team Investigates: “Passing The Trash;” How Some Pedophiles Move From One Classroom To Another
- Community Paint Day Held At CHOP For Mural Honoring Visit Of Pope Francis
- Former DA Explains Why He Declined To Bring Charges Against Cosby In The Past
- Arbitrator Rules School District Disregarded Seniority When Rehiring Laid-Off Counselors
- Police: 1 Arrested For Involvement In Shooting That Injured 7 In Kensington
- Summer Fun Coming To Penn’s Landing
- Crews Reportedly Rescue Child From Well In Bucks County
- Hear Philly: Family Fun And Wellness Returns To The Oval This Summer
- Dredging Work Due To Resume Later This Month In Ocean City
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Tolls Rising 6% in January