Police Searching For Missing Mentally Challenged Teen
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are searching for a mentally challenged 14-year-old who was reported missing Saturday afternoon.
Police say John Cromer was reported missing by his aunt around 2 p.m. The victim was last seen inside his home on the 2400 block of West Firth Street.
The victim is described as a black male with black colored short-cropped hair, brown eyes, medium brown complexion, 5’4″ 180lbs, heavy stocky build with a small, one inch scare in the middle of his forehead. He was last seen wearing a red colored short sleeves tee-shirt, pants and light blue/gray colored Nike sneakers.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of John is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-3388.
- Positively Philadelphia: Alita Moses, Student Exemplar of Jazz
- Fifty Years Ago, The Phillies Suffered An Epic Collapse
- Governor Christie Vents Frustration Over Bridgegate Probe
- Infrastructure Funding Largely Tapped Out, Even For A Daily Need Such As Drinking Water
- Philadelphia Union Announces 4-Year Partnership Extension With Army And Naval Academy
- New App Helps Monitor Daily Mental Health
- Phillies Fan Documenting 1964 Season Collapse On Twitter
- Community Leaders Organize Hands Across Philadelphia Anti-Violence March
- City Councilman Introduces Bill To Reimburse South Phila. Residents For 2012 Water Main Break
- One Night Showing Of ‘Fed Up’ Documentary In Bucks County