Police Searching For Missing Mentally Challenged Teen
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are searching for a mentally challenged 14-year-old who was reported missing Saturday afternoon.
Police say John Cromer was reported missing by his aunt around 2 p.m. The victim was last seen inside his home on the 2400 block of West Firth Street.
The victim is described as a black male with black colored short-cropped hair, brown eyes, medium brown complexion, 5’4″ 180lbs, heavy stocky build with a small, one inch scare in the middle of his forehead. He was last seen wearing a red colored short sleeves tee-shirt, pants and light blue/gray colored Nike sneakers.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of John is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-3388.
- ‘Dark Money’ Disclosure Rules Now The Law In Philadelphia
- Dozens Of Child Support Offenders Arrested In Burlington County
- Philly U. Students Create School Products Designed To Help Their Peers
- Area Doctors Using New Procedure To Treat Rotator Cuff Tears
- Pa. Convention Center To Host International Convention Of The Knights Of Columbus
- An Emotional Vigil Held For Victims Of Northeast Triple Fatal Crash
- Hitchhiking Robot’s Cross-Country Trip In U.S. Ends In Philly
- Former Congregants Gather To Say Goodbye To Beloved South Philly Church
- Boy, 10, Shot And Wounded In Chester
- Pennsylvania State Police Probe Report That Trooper Posted Racial Joke On Facebook