Police Searching For Missing Mentally Challenged Teen
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are searching for a mentally challenged 14-year-old who was reported missing Saturday afternoon.
Police say John Cromer was reported missing by his aunt around 2 p.m. The victim was last seen inside his home on the 2400 block of West Firth Street.
The victim is described as a black male with black colored short-cropped hair, brown eyes, medium brown complexion, 5’4″ 180lbs, heavy stocky build with a small, one inch scare in the middle of his forehead. He was last seen wearing a red colored short sleeves tee-shirt, pants and light blue/gray colored Nike sneakers.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of John is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-3388.
- Police Arrest 2 Teens Connected To Philadelphia Attacks, Robberies
- Mummers March In Manayunk To Celebrate Mardi Gras
- 18-Year-Old Shot 5 Times Inside Germantown Store, Critical
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Hosts Ebola Education Workshop
- Two Found Dead In Lancaster County Apartment
- Wolf Administration To Show How It’ll Challenge Gas Industry
- Man Charged With Murder In 2002 Camden Bar Shooting
- Officer Struck, Dragged By Fleeing Vehicle In Riverside, New Jersey
- No Quit In Weekend Winter Weather
- One Injured After Tractor Trailer Slams Into Tanker Truck In Gloucester County