Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Residents Brace For More Snow Across Philadelphia Region
- Police Search For Missing Man In Northeast Philadelphia
- Hundreds Of Volunteers Join Search For Missing Delaware Mom
- WEATHER: Gather Shovels And Muscles; More Snow Moves In
- Rowan Student Shot At Off-Campus Apartment Complex
- Police: Officer Injured After DUI Driver Strikes Patrol Car In West Philadelphia
- Fire Rips Through Dry Cleaners In West Philadelphia
- Positively Philadelphia: A Small Hotel in Doylestown, Pa.
- Council President Pitches “Super” Idea To Get Universities To Offer More Support To Cash-Strapped Schools
- Archdiocese Of Philadelphia Appeals To Community To Get Behind One Of The Largest Fundraising Campaigns Of The Year