Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Local Students’ ACT Exams Lost
- Immigration Seminar Held In Camden
- Local Drivers Enjoying Price Drop At The Gas Pump
- Phila. Council Committee OKs Overhaul Of How City Handles Large Vacant Buildings
- Owners: Taj Mahal To Stay Open Throughout November
- New Waterfront Conference Center Hits Construction Milestone In Atlantic City
- Weather: A Windy, Cloudy And Rainy Wednesday Night
- Bobcat That Escaped From New Jersey Home Captured–Again
- Airport Workers In Philadelphia Voice Health Concerns
- I-Team: Rogue Bikers’ Behavior Now Under Investigation