PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Prominent Southwest Philadelphia Bridge Is Closing, Being Replaced
- Police: Domestic Dispute Leads To Gunfire Near University Of Delaware
- St. Patrick’s Day By The Numbers
- WEATHER BLOG: Spring Nears, But So Does Another Nor’easter
- Florida DOT: Engineer Reported Cracks In Bridge Before Deadly Collapse
- ‘Einstein Of The Era’: Hawking Remembered As One Of The World’s Brightest Scientific Minds
- Microbrewery Business Bubbling Over In New Jersey
- Gorilla At Philly Zoo Walks Upright To Keep Hands Clean For Snacks
- Dr. Brown’s Lovey Pacifier & Teether Holders Recalled Due To Choking Hazard
- Villanova University Grads Keeping History Alive