Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Montgomery County Family Struggles To Contact Loved Ones In Nepal
- WATCH: Leah Still Scores Touchdown At Temple’s Cherry And White Game
- 1 Arrest Made In Brawl At Broad Street Line Station
- Second Man Charged In Killing Of High School Hoops Player
- Prosecutors: School Official Inappropriately Touched Teen
- Family Killed In Car Chase Remembered In Mural
- 3 Juveniles Charged For Gas Station Beating
- 2 Charged In Armed Robbery Of Twins
- Police Identify Delivery Driver Shot And Killed In Crescentville
- South Jersey Mother In Custody Dispute Goes Free After 8 Years In Jail