PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Death Investigation Underway In Maple Shade
- ‘This Bill Is Collapsing’: House Hopes To Vote On Health Care Legislation Friday Following Delay
- Evesham Police Searching For 2 Burlington Coat Factory Scammers
- Philadelphia District Attorney Candidates Debate In Chestnut Hill
- ‘Soda Tax’ Among New Philly-Inspired Fonts Released By Agency
- Lawyer For Boy Suing To Not Share Lockerroom With Transgender Student Tells Zeoli: ‘We All Needed A Hero’
- Teacher Charged With Assault On Student Could Face Up To 6 Months In Jail
- People Eating Too Many Of Wrong Kinds Of Vegetables Can Lead To Copper Toxicity
- Eat Or Learn? Rowan University Seeks To End That Choice For Some Students
- NJ Homeland Security Reviewing Measures Following London Attack