PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Mayor Leaves Golf Club As Members Don’t Want Obama Welcomed Over Take On Israel
- Panel Discussion Gives Outlook On Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Police: Man Poses As Justin Bieber To Convince Girl To Send Him Nude Photos
- Jessica Alba’s The Honest Company Recalls Baby Powder Over Infection Threat
- Cataract Surgery To Be Performed On “Santa” The Bobcat
- With New Administration Comes New First Family Fashion
- Federal Court In Philly To Begin Allowing Video Recordings Of Proceedings
- Table Games Boost Pennsylvania Casino Revenues To New High In 2016
- Police: Suspect In Fatal Shooting Of Orlando Officer Captured After Weeklong Manhunt
- NJ Police Investigate 2 Accidents Where Driver Was Believed To Have Overdosed