PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Movie Review: ‘Christine’
- Movie Review: Certain Women
- Police Arrest Suspect In Union League Theft
- New American Citizens Celebrate First Time Voting
- Police Continue Search For Boyd’s, Union League Suspects
- Sevyn Streeter Claims Sixers Deny Her Anthem Performance Due To Her ‘We Matter’ Shirt
- Haverford Headmaster Returning To Work After Assault Charge Is Dropped
- Pennsylvania Is Target Of Intensive Get-Out-The-Vote Effort By Clinton Campaign
- Nonprofit Offers Struggling Jazz Musicians Helping Hand
- Police Seek Suspects For Scamming Elderly NJ Woman Out Of $5,000