PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Police: New Jersey School Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Crash In Mount Olive Had License Suspended 14 Times
- Philadelphia Police Arrest Zahmir White In Easter Sunday Shooting Death Of Teen
- Authorities: Priest Catches Couple Having Sex At Church
- Philadelphia DA Finds 2016 Fatal Police-Involved Shooting Of Richard Ferretti ‘Justified’
- Police Investigating Sudden Death Of 14-Year-Old Girl In East Germantown
- PSPCA Ride-Along Shows Front Line Of Fighting Against Animal Cruelty
- Caught On Camera: Cat Clings To Van Going 60 MPH
- Police Investigating Possible Arson Attempt After Man Gets Shot While Checking Gas Odor
- Video Captures Apparent Sledgehammer Attack In Port Richmond
- Former Upper Darby Township Employee Accused Of Embezzling Over $200,000