PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- I-676 Off Ramp To Broad Street Blocked By Group Protesting ICE
- These Clothes Can Wirelessly Charge Your Phone
- Tebow Reportedly Leads Mid-Flight Prayer After Man Suffers Medical Emergency
- Multi-Million Dollar Judgement Comes Against Philly School District
- Is California Sitting On The Solution To Its Drought?
- Father, Adult Daughter Stabbed To Death In NJ Home
- Red Cross Apologizes For ‘Super Racist’ Safety Poster
- PHL Ground Stop Canceled
- List: The Best Cities To Watch Fireworks Are…
- Rainy Weather May Be To Blame For Tioga Roof Collapse