PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- ‘Free The 6-Pack’ Wolf Pushes Gas Pedal On Letting Stores Sell Gas And Beer
- TSA Warns Travelers Be Prepared During Busy Travel Season
- NJ Official Tackles Child Birth When Mom Goes Into Sudden Labor
- Eagles Host 13th Annual Youth Chess Tournament
- Funeral Parlor’s Reverse Psychology Ad Tells Drivers To ‘Text And Drive’
- Officials: Man Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Philadelphia
- Family Of Hit-Run Victim Say He Was Almost Home When Tragedy Struck
- Death Of Allentown Man, Found Dead In Burning Home, Ruled Suicide
- Born In ’97, World’s First Surviving Septuplets Graduate High School
- Memorial Day Weekend Kicks Off With ‘Free Toll Friday’