PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Pennsylvania’s Deer Season For Hunters With Rifles Starts
- Amazon Unveils New Drone Designed For Faster Deliveries
- Friends And Family Come Together As Local Man Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Officials: 3 Dead In Murder-Suicide Inside Montgomery County Home
- Holiday Shopping Frenzy Continues On Cyber Monday
- Tractor-Trailer Smashes Into Southwest Philadelphia Car Dealership
- CDC Aims To Increase Number Of Tweens Receiving HPV Vaccine
- Mix Feelings In South Philly As Sixers Continue To Struggle
- Barnes Art Museum Looks To Build On Successful Move
- An Immigrant Group In Philadelphia Gives Back To Those In Need