Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Police: Man Found Dead, Woman Injured In Kensington
- Person Struck By Train In Delaware County; Rail Service Suspended
- Police: 6-Year-Old Boy Struck, Killed By Vehicle In Nicetown
- Police: Arrest Made In West Philadelphia Hit-And-Run That Injured 7-Year-Old Girl
- Woman Struck By Bus In Northern Liberties
- Daughter of Phila. Soul Head Coach Eludes Crash That Killed 4 Teammates
- Teenage Girl Stabbed Multiple Times In South Philadelphia
- Officials: Fire That Killed Cooper Health CEO And His Wife Was Intentionally Set
- Nutter Signs Pot Decriminalization Bill Into Law
- Gun That Accidentally Killed Pa. State Trooper Was Fired By Firearms Instructor