Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Arrest of Suspect in Son’s Philadelphia Murder Brings Measure of Solace to Parents
- Cancer Groups Celebrate Pa. Program That Helps Taxpayers Donate To Research Programs
- Phila. DA Says One Aspect of “21st-Century Policing” Report is All Wet
- Unions Suing Christie Administration To Force Required Pension Fund Payment
- Gov. Wolf’s Budget Address Outlines Far-Reaching Overhaul of Taxes — Some Up, Some Down
- SEPTA Seeks Public Input As It Unveils Possible Bus Route Reconfigurations
- Officer Charged After Encounter With N.J. Lawmaker Acquitted of Falsifying Arrest
- CBP In Philly Intercepts Termite Species Inside Shipment Of Pineapples
- Immigration Agent Accused Of Stealing From Prisoner In Philadelphia
- Poll: Christie Approval Rating At Lowest Level