PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 6-Year-Old
- WATCH: 2 Young Girls Steal Show During Church’s Nativity Pageant Fighting Over Baby Jesus Doll
- Camden Public School Offices On The Move
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: ‘I’m Seriously Considering’ Running For President
- Owner Of Several NJ Gas Stations Ordered To Pay Nearly $1.5 Million In Back Wages, Damages To Employees
- Official: People Can Suffer From Seasonal Affective Disorder During Holidays
- Phil Murphy To Survey Hurricane Damage In Puerto Rico
- Missing Korean War Soldier From New Jersey To Be Buried
- 3 Men Appeal University Sex Abuse Case To US Supreme Court
- SEPTA Marks Special Anniversary