PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- White House: Syria Could Be Preparing Another Chemical Weapons Attack
- Cape May County Zoo’s ‘Rocky’ The Tiger Dies
- New Snapchat Feature Is Raising Safety Concerns
- Police Issue Warning After Woman Is Stabbed To Death In Philly Park
- Dueling Rallies Held In Philly In Wake Of Officer-Involved Shooting
- TSA: Passenger Tried To Bring 20-Pound Lobster Through Checked Baggage
- Winning Lottery Ticket Worth $1M Sold In Philadelphia
- South Jersey Teacher Admits Having Inappropriate Relationship With Student
- New Campaign At Drexel Aims To Teach Students Failure Can Be Key To Success
- After 2 Years On The Rise, Chesapeake Blue Crab Population Declines In 2017