PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Co-Working Space Moves Into Historic Building On North Broad Street
- Police: Suspect Wanted In Killing Of Del. State Trooper Shot By Law Enforcement
- Creato Trial Jurors View Scene Where Murder Victim Was Recovered
- Coalition Says Out-Of-School Suspensions Do More Harm Than Good
- United Raising Limit On Payments To Bumped Flyers To $10,000
- Woman Receives Congressional Award For Work Helping Victims Of Sex Trafficking
- Brotherly Love: Kids Help Write Songs Of Kindness for New CD
- Social Media Is Not Loving McDonald’s New Uniforms
- Jury Sentences Ambush Killer To Death Penalty
- Hey Alexa, Do These Jeans Make Me Look Fat?