PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Hillary Clinton To Make One Last Appearance In Philly; Police Ready
- DNC Over, But Is There Real Unity For New Jersey Democrats?
- DNC Over; Back To Work To Fix New Jersey’s Transportation Trust Fund
- Crowds Gather In Rain For Northern Libs DNC Watch Party
- 4-Star General Delivers Forceful Case For Clinton At DNC
- Hillary Clinton Officially Accepts Dems’ Nomination, Capping Historic Convention
- Dallas Sheriff Calls For Peace At DNC: ‘Violence Is Not The Answer’
- LGBT Community Celebrates Pelosi, Rendell In Philly
- Father Of Fallen Muslim Soldier Asks Trump ‘Have You Read The Constitution?’
- Thousands Of Journalists Get Taste Of Philly While Covering DNC