Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Police: 21-Year-Old Dies Following Shooting In Bridesburg
- Gov. Wolf Vetoes Bill That Would Privatize Pa. Liquor Sales
- Man Wearing Spider-Man Mask Accused Of Robbing Pa. Pool Hall
- New Wheelchair-Accessible Cabs Begin Rolling Onto Philadelphia’s Streets
- Ocean City Retains Title As New Jersey’s Most Popular Beach
- U.S. Probing Possible Airline Collusion That Kept Fares High
- Area Patient-Assistance Group Says Need For Housing During Pope Visit is Huge
- Owners Of Manco & Manco Pizza Admit Evading Taxes
- Pope to Visit Same Philadelphia Prison Housing a Jailed Priest
- PPL Park, Home Stadium for Philadelphia Union, Getting a Name Change