Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- AC Airshow Draws Hundreds Of Thousands To The Shore
- Schuylkill River Trail Named Nation’s Best Urban Trail
- Phila. Public Schools Receive Thousands Of New Books For New School Year
- John Kerry Calls Iran Deal Best Way To Keep Iran From Developing A Nuclear Weapon
- FOP Backs Bill Preventing Release Of Names Of Officers Involved In Shootings
- Study Analyzes Whether Parents Monitor Children’s Online Usage Enough
- Obama Gets Iran Deal Win As Senate Dems Amass Enough Votes
- Patients Needing Organ Donations Turning To Social Media
- Generous Donors Help Save 91-Year-Old Veteran’s Pa. Home
- Shops Distributing ‘Welcome Pope Francis’ Pizza Boxes