Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Man Critical After Shooting In Tacony
- ‘America’s First Queer Jazz Festival’ Kicks Off In Philadelphia
- State Rep Looking To Change Pa. Hate Crime Law
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Garden Fest, Reading Terminal Update & A High-End Food Truck
- Facebook’s ‘Real Name Policy’ Has Drag Queens Petitioning For Change
- Jay Paterno Writes Book On Father’s Legacy, Includes Sandusky Scandal
- Regardless Of The Future, A Piece Of Scotland’s Past Remains In Philadelphia
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: The Home Of Golf And Whiskey
- Local Scottish Organization Waits For News On Independence Vote
- Investigation Continues Into Center City Attack On Same-Sex Couple