PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Accused Of Taxing Non-Taxable Items
- Camden County High School Coach Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Player
- Some Say Beyoncé’s Halftime Show Was An Attack On Police Officers
- Drexel Students Get Expert Lesson On Conservation, Climate Change In Central Africa
- One Injured In Point Breeze House Fire
- Pa. Senate Vote On Kane Removal Expected Today
- Local Hypnotist Teams Up With Group Helping Abused Women And Children
- Major Bridal Sale Set For Valentine’s Day Weekend
- The Franklin Institute Breaks Down The Science Behind Mardi Gras
- Governor Christie Heading Home To Decide The Future Of His Campaign