PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Professors Using DNA To Bridge Racial Divide, Focus On Our Similarities
- Police In NJ Community Seek Suspect After String Of Lewd Act Incidents
- ‘Day Without A Woman’ Protests Scheduled For March
- Philly Judge Upholds Controller’s Right To Question Spending
- Philadelphia Community Schools Use New Tool To Plan Ahead
- Mayor Kenney Teams With Legal Community To Fight Trump Immigration Laws
- Gymnasts Come Together, Competing To Help Those Battling Breast Cancer
- Philadelphia Muralist Creating Rooftop Art, Hopes To Spread Positivity
- New Jersey Singer Gives Old Song A New, Meaningful Twist