PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Cops Seek Killer Of Man Who Washed Ashore In ‘Cement Shoes’
- Caught On Camera: Suspect Strikes Employee With Baseball Bat During 7-Eleven Robbery
- Growing Effort To Save Philadelphia Community Garden
- Gov. Chris Christie Approves Making ‘Upskirting’ A Crime
- California Raises Smoking Age From 18 To 21
- A New Exhibit At The Philadelphia Zoo Encourages People To Interact For A Cause
- GIANT Food Store Recalls Its Granola Bars
- KFC Introduces ‘Finger Lickin’ Good’ Edible Nail Polish
- Montgomery County Bans Smoking In Parks And On Trails
- Students With Behavioral Issues Brush And Sculpt Their Way To A Better Day In South Jersey