PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Trump, Pence ‘thank you’ tour coming to Pennsylvania Dec. 15
- EXCLUSIVE: Heroic Officers Recount Life-Saving Rescue In Frankford Blaze
- Expert: 2013 Philadelphia Building Collapse Was Preventable
- Drive-By Shooter Opens Fire In Busy West Philly Intersection; 1 Injured
- Barnes & Noble To Host Harry Potter Holiday Ball
- Sharing The Road: How Cyclists & Drivers Can Learn To Get Along
- Pit Bull Attack Leaves Boy Hospitalized In Wilmington
- Police Make Arrest Following ATM Robbery In Cherry Hill
- How To Handle Unwanted Gifts, Unique Ideas For Those Tough To Shop For
- Philly Elementary School Gets Piano Lab Thanks To Grant From Famous Musician