Man Shot 4 Times In North Philadelphia, Critical
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Pet Food Pantry Set To Launch In Camden County
- WEATHER: Complaining Convention Continues
- Philadelphia Police Search For Missing 13-Year-Old Boy
- Amanda Knox’s Philadelphia Attorney Praises Her Final Acquital
- Fire Rips Through Vacant Warehouse In North Philadelphia
- Numerous Construction Projects Congest Weekend Traffic In Center City
- Man Shot Dead Inside Frankford Home
- Little League World Series Run Leads To Influx Of Players In The Taney Baseball League
- Camden, NJ Seeking Teens And Adults To Help Run Its Summer Recreational Programs
- Prize From Grammy Foundation Is Music To The Ears Of Students At South Philly Magnet School