PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is in critical condition after he was shot four times Saturday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened around 9 a.m. on the 2900 block of North Park Avenue.
Police say the 24-year-old victim was shot four times in his face. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated.
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- Evesham Resident’s Generous Gift Helps Support Police K-9 Teams
- Women Leaders In Philly Guide Young Female Professionals Seeking Workforce Equality
- New Jersey State Parks Do Away With ‘Yurts’
- Philly Church Musicians Plan 2018 Dublin Pilgrimage
- Push To End Prosecution Of Children Lured Into Sex Trafficking
- E-ZPass To Be Installed Along The Ocean Drive
- 47th Head Of The Schuylkill Regatta Kicks Off Next Week
- Gayborhood Racism Hearing, One Year Later
- Police: Man Arrested For Stealing Three Legs Of Lamb From ShopRite
- Designer Uses Fungus To Make Furniture