PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- CBS3 Partners With Pennsylvania SPCA For New ‘Pet Project’
- Irish Heritage Festival Held At Penn’s Landing
- Athletes Gather In Philly For Trirock Triathlon
- Temple Basketball Great Hal Lear Dies At Age 81
- Wounded Officer Gets Call From Kenny Chesney After Singer’s Shout Out Flub
- Barnes & Noble To Serve Beer & Wine
- Prince’s Yellow Guitar Sold At Auction
- Sixers Top Draft Pick Simmons’ Cousin Killed In New Jersey Hit-And-Run
- Folcroft Community Gathers In Support Of Wounded Officer
- Longtime Spokesman For Philadelphia School District Stepping Down