PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- New App Allows SEPTA Riders To Share Security Tips With Police
- Mayor Kenney Says Trump’s Speech Seemed ‘Unhinged’
- Powerball Winning Numbers Drawn For $430 Million Jackpot
- Police: Wanted ‘Jorts-Wearing Bandit’ Targeted Walgreens
- American Airlines Announces More Non-Stop Flights From PHL
- Philadelphia Woman Accused Of Robbing, Biting Man
- Federal Appeals Court Says ‘No’ To Halting Margate Dune Construction Project
- Thousands March Through Philadelphia To Condemn White Supremacy
- Six Flags Sets Record For Most Riders In Pajamas
- ‘Rock Game’ Strengthening Bonds Within Williamstown Community