PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Philadelphia Housing Authority Could Lose Police Chief
- Salem County Students In ‘Substandard’ Substitute School Could Be In Better Digs Soon
- Local Ham Radio Operators Gather For Communications Exercise
- Pharmacy Worker Charged With Stealing Thousands Of Pills
- Summerfest: Sea Isle City Is A Town Of History, Beachfront Relaxation
- EPA’s Cleanup Of Contaminated Soil Could Displace Some West Deptford Residents
- REAL ID Issues For Pennsylvanians Looking To Travel
- Biz Markie Kicks Off Penn’s Landing RiverRink Summerfest
- Police: Ice Cream Store Owner Recorded Underage Female Employees Getting Changed
- Defense Attorneys Cross-Examine Key Prosecution Witness In Seth Williams Trial