PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Health: The Life-Threatening Exercise Syndrome That Almost Ended A Wedding
- Authorities Investigate Two Cases Of Rappelling Burglars
- Police: Car Stolen With Young Child In Back Seat In North Philadelphia
- Police: Teens Hospitalized After Olney Triple Shooting
- Postpartum Depression, Not Just For Moms
- Research: I-76 Ranks Among Most Congested Roadways In America
- Mascots For A Cure Kicks Off Tour In Philadelphia
- Delaware Police Give Girl Battling Cancer A Special Ride Home
- New National Security Adviser Pick Hails From Philly
- Taj Mahal ‘Trump’ Sign For Sale On eBay