PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Man Dies After Struggle With Philly Police Officer
- #RaiseTheCat: Sixers Success Spawns A Flurry of Cat Photos
- FBI Investigating Threats to Jewish Centers In 17 States, Including Del.
- 1 Arrested After Upper Darby Police Chase Ends In Philly
- 8 Displaced After Del. Townhouse Goes Up In Flames
- Elevated Lead Levels Found In New Jersey Hospital’s Water
- Deaths feared As Avalanche Buries Italian Hotel After Earthquakes
- Collapse of Tehran High-Rise On Fire Kills 30 Firefighters
- Home Invasion Suspect Assaults Woman, 91, Accidentally Leaves Cell Phone Behind
- Dog Found With Ears, Nose Cut Off In Michigan; Reward Offered for Arrest