Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Authorities: Montco Woman Accused Of Stealing From Online Charity Fund
- ‘Angel’ Gets A Second Chance After Being Tossed From Moving Car
- RiverLink Ferry To Run The Weekend Of The Papal Visit
- Connor Barwin Restores South Philadelphia Park To Give Back To Community
- Funeral Director Charged After Officials Discover Several Decomposed Bodies During Investigation
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death
- Man Charged With Criminal Sexual Contact For Allegedly Touching Girl In Line At Amusement Park
- Mayors To Talk Government And Families Ahead Of Papal Visit
- Pilot Program Aiming To Get Long-Term Unemployed Back To Work Launches In Chester County
- Family Of Murdered Temple Student Vying For Meeting With Pope Francis