Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Pres. Obama, VP Biden Coming to Philadelphia This Week
- Suspect Accused Of Lewd Act In South Jersey Wawa Parking Lot Arrested
- Camden County Declares ‘Code Blue’ For Homeless
- Person Reportedly Struck By Train Along SEPTA’s Market-Frankford Line
- In Philadelphia and Elsewhere, Salted Roads Means Trip to the Car Wash For Many Motorists
- Philadelphia Police Takedown of Store Robber Goes Viral, Generating Positive Community Response
- Water Ice Oasis: Philadelphia-based Rita’s Expanding To The Middle East
- Two N.J. Congressmen Renew Push for Legalized Sports Betting in Garden State
- A Philadelphia Charter School Helping Its Students Navigate High School Choices
- Study: Does Your Zip Code Affect How Much You Pay For Car Insurance?