Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Police: AK-47 Used During Shooting In West Oak Lane; Man Critically Injured
- SEPTA Reports Delays On Market-Frankford Line Due To Disabled Train
- Man Shot In The Back By Off-Duty Police Officer In Burlington County
- Reported Assault Of Inmate By Corrections Guard At Philadelphia Prison
- Councilwoman Says PGW Bidder Using “Scare Tactics” To Push Sale
- New Partnership Means Camden County College Students Automatically Accepted At Rutgers
- Police: 3 Injured After Car Hits Gas Pump In Port Richmond
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Alleged Fight Involving Two Officers
- Parents Attend Meeting With School Administrators, Health Officials Following NJ 4-Year-Old’s Death
- Possible ACME Data Breach In Tri-State Area