Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Delco Man On Death Row For Killing Soccer Star Loses Another Appeal
- Bucks County Ice Hockey Rivals Battle For A Great Cause
- From TV’s To Tablets, Stores Offering Many Tech Deals Black Friday
- Atlantic City-Bound Plane Diverted To Fort Lauderdale After Lightning Strike
- First Significant Storm Of The Season Bearing Down On The Region
- Second Day Of Demonstrations In Philadelphia Protesting Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Jersey Shore Preparing For Winter Storm
- City Council President Hands Out Holiday Turkeys To Needy Families
- North Philadelphia Schoolkids March Against Neighborhood Gun Violence
- Pennsylvania: DOJ ‘Hectoring’ It Over Fitness Test Administered To Trooper Candidates