Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Child Reportedly Struck By Vehicle In Bucks County
- Trooper Wounded In Deadly Ambush Home For Holidays
- Delaware Ex-headmaster Found Guilty In Child Porn Case
- Sportscaster Don Tollefson Now Looking For Help in His Fraud Defense
- Parent Company of McDonald’s Dragged Into Labor Board’s Retaliation Case
- 2 Injured In Crash Involving School Bus In Bucks County
- Police ID Suspect In West Philadelphia Arson
- Study: A College Staple Could Apparently Kill You
- Not Too Late To Get a Flu Shot, Area Doctors Advise
- Once Again, SEPTA Employees Give Santa a Helping Hand and Lots of Toys