Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco ID’d
- 2 Hurt After Crash On Atlantic City Expressway
- NJ Officer Admits Taking $18K From Police Athletic League
- 2 Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Chester County
- Landscaper Settles Superstorm Sandy Price Gouging Claims
- Police: Injured, Bleeding Man Found On South Jersey Roadway Was Stabbed, Beaten
- Fire Tears Through Bakery In North Philadelphia
- Man Stabbed, Robbed During Home Invasion In North Philadelphia
- Camden County Jail Vying For Part Of A $75 Million Foundation Grant
- Democratic Phila. Helps State House GOP Grow Its Majority