Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- More Americans Than Ever Plan To Dress Up For Halloween
- Cops: Caller Tries To Obtain Victims’ Credit Card Information By Impersonating A Police Officer
- Trial Ordered For Alleged Gunman in Carjack, Assault, and Crash That Killed 4
- Penn Museum Unveils New Program For Teaching 7th Graders Interactively
- Montgomery County Holding Four Days of Health Emergency Drills
- Real Estate Agent Testifies She Was Forced To Perform Sex Acts In North Philadelphia Deadly Carjacking
- Homeland Security Orders New Screening Requirement For Travelers From Ebola-stricken Countries
- Democrats Shifting Campaign Spending, to Consternation of One South Jersey Hopeful
- Law Signed To Curb Cop Killer’s ‘Obscene Celebrity’
- Teens — 14 And 15 — Accused Of Assaulting, Robbing Woman On Delaware Street