Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Gun Threat Prompts Lockdown At Community College Of Philadelphia; Teen Arrested
- Penn State THON Organizers To Review ‘Canning’ Safety
- Under 30 Summit Highlights How Social Media And Technology Are Shaping Politics
- 2014 Forbes Under 30 Honoree Returns To Philly With Unique Education Initiative
- General Mills Recalling 1.8M Cheerios Boxes On Allergy Risk
- Beautiful First Full Week Of October
- Dunkin’ Donuts Burglar Calls Cops On Himself
- Police Chase Ends In Multi-Vehicle Crash In Delaware County
- Effort To End Notoriety For Mass Killers Gains Traction
- Liquor Control Board Tries Lottery System To Sell Coveted, Limited Release Wine And Spirits