Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- ‘Black Madam’ Trial Suspended When Defendant Falls Ill
- Gov. Wolf Presents Budget Address To PA Legislature Tuesday
- SUV Ends Up In Creek After Multi-Vehicle Crash In Montgomery County
- Two Alarm Blaze Burns Through Historic Hainesport Church
- Convention Center Exhibitors Say Flower Show Running Smoothly Under New Union Rules
- Crews Work To Repair Water Main Break In East Mount Airy
- Curt Schilling Fires Back At Cyberbullies Targeting His Daughter
- Four Family Members With Ties To Philadelphia Drown In The Dominican Republic
- 5-Alarm Fire Rips Through Sheet Metal Plant In Upper Moreland
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Visits Wilmington VA Medical Center