Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- In First Local Appearance, Congressman Fattah Addresses Federal Indictment Charges
- Defense Prosecutors In Craigslist Murder Trial Suggest Investigators Planted Evidence
- Crews Battle 2-Alarm Building Fire In Old City
- Philly Techies Attempt To Save Hitchhiking Robot, HitchBOT
- New NJ Child Passenger Safety Laws To Go Into Effect September 1
- FBI Names Counterterrorism Veteran To Lead Philadelphia
- Study Suggests Pears Are The Key To Preventing Hangovers
- Police Investigate Hit-And-Run In Southwest Philly
- 63-Year-Old Walmart Employee Makes His Case For Philadelphia Mayor
- Hazmat Crews Investigate Tractor-Trailer Crash In Port Richmond