Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Former DA Explains Why He Declined To Bring Charges Against Cosby In The Past
- Arbitrator Rules School District Disregarded Seniority When Rehiring Laid-Off Counselors
- Police: 1 Arrested For Involvement In Shooting That Injured 7 In Kensington
- Summer Fun Coming To Penn’s Landing
- Crews Respond To Reportedly Rescue Child From Well In Bucks County
- Hear Philly: Family Fun And Wellness Returns To The Oval This Summer
- Dredging Work Due To Resume Later This Month In Ocean City
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Tolls Rising 6% in January
- Hacker Attacks NJ Gambling Websites, Demands Bitcoin Ransom
- Social Media Today: Verified Profiles, New #HBD Feature, Hi-Res Pics