Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Bucks Music Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Male Student, 14
- Kids Help Grownups Make A Point About Preschools in Philadelphia
- Police ID Suspect In Shooting Death Of Pregnant Woman, Unborn Child
- Amtrak Resumes DC-Philly Service After Downed Wires Issue
- Police Reportedly Get Search Warrant In Fatal Pa. Barracks Shooting
- Pope Francis To Focus On Grandparents Ahead Of Church Study On Family Life
- Gov. Christie On Terror Threat: ‘We Need To Be In A Proactive Mode’ To Protect The Region
- Shocker: Another Convenience Store Beat Out Wawa For America’s Favorite
- Franklin Mills To Undergo Name Change And Multimillion Dollar Redevelopment
- Middle School Band Teacher Accused Of Having Sexual Relationship With Teen