Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Knotty Exhibit Planned For Pope Symbolizes Life’s Challenges
- The Unofficial Start of Summer Arrives in South Jersey With Weather Officially Glorious
- Woman Sexually Assaulted, Robbed In South Philadelphia
- At Korean Memorial, Remembering the ‘Forgotten’ War and One Long-Missing Soldier
- Man Reportedly Shot In The Head In North Philadelphia
- Media, Pa. Marks Memorial Day In Its Traditional Fashion
- Woman Reportedly Stabbed Multiple Times By Daughter In Frankford
- Luxury Rittenhouse Square Condo Highrise Without Power, Water
- Graduation Spending At 10-Year High
- Firefighters Battle Row Home Blaze In Port Richmond