Man Shot Twice In Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- WEATHER: A Pleasant Next Two Days
- Stockton Univ. President Saatkamp Leaves 4 Months Sooner Than Announced
- Police Trying To ID Men Who Vandalized Shuttered Penn State Frat House
- Ford Recalls Nearly 400K Cars To Fix Door Latches
- Pa. Fast Food Restaurant Bans Kids And Teens Unless They Have An Adult With Them
- Authorities Looking For Person Who Shot And Killed Bald Eagle
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Brief Standoff With Police In West Philadelphia
- Senate Could Override If Wolf Vetoes Bill Killing Paid Sick Leave
- West Philadelphia Native Hosts Meetups Around The City For Mindfulness Movement
- South Park Avenue Remains Closed After Deadly Truck Accident