PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Kevin Spacey Cost Netflix An ‘Unexpected’ $39 Million
- Trump Signs Bill Reopening Government
- Wistar Institute Receives $1.4M Grant To Develop Vaccine For Malaria
- Republicans Vow To Appeal Pa. Supreme Court Decision To Throw Out District Voting Maps
- Governor Murphy Signs Order Calling For New Jersey Transit Audit
- Bill Cosby Tells Stories At Club In 1st Show Since 2015
- Eagles Fans Find Hangover Relief At ‘City Hydration’
- Eagles Fan Who Collided With Pole In Subway Is OK
- What Are The Odds Of The Eagles Winning The Super Bowl?
- Jury Selection Begins For Man Charged With Shooting Philly Officer In Name Of ISIS