PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Mark Zuckerberg Surprises Ohio Family For Dinner
- Democrats Launch Campaign ‘School’ In Philadelphia
- Flavors On The Avenue Street Festival Showcases Best Of Philly Food
- About 19,000 Chickens Killed In Lancaster County Barn Fire
- DA Williams Attorneys Say They Will Be Ready For Trial
- Montco Townships Look To Use Tax Credit For Volunteer First Responders
- How Your Selfie Obsession Can Ruin Your Relationship
- Evesham Mayor Plans To Save Signs From Iconic South Jersey Diner
- Biden Tells New Hampshire Crowd: ‘Guys, I’m Not Running’
- NJ Author Uses Book Profits To Buy K-9 Vests, Oxygen Masks