PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck By Vehicle In Philadelphia
- Cinco De Mayo Do’s And Don’ts
- Crews Respond To Water Main Break In Southwest Philadelphia
- 3 City Council Members Say ‘No’ To Soda Tax During Protest Outside City Hall
- Daredevil Photographers Go To Dangerous Heights For Perfect Shot
- Barnegat Township Schools Open As Search For Escaped Inmate Continues
- Sports Legends Of Delaware County Museum Gets New Home
- Homebrew Competition Of Biblical Proportions Set For This Weekend
- #TechInColor Hosts Annual Philly Tech Week Event
- Police Commissioner ‘Concerned’ About Tactics At Overbrook Fatal Shooting Scene