PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Mike Pence Stops And Gets A Quick Trim In Norristown
- The Price Of Medallions Needed To Operate Taxis In Philly Is Down
- South Florida Teen Survives Brain-Eating Amoeba
- NJ School Board President Facing Child Pornography Charges
- Thousands Of ‘Pay It Forward’ Roses Being Handed Out In Chester County
- A New School Year Brings New Techniques To Address Campus Safety
- Prosecutor: Man Told Toddler To Put Up Fists And Fight Before Punching Him To Death
- Police Chiefs Hold Round Table To Kick Around Ideas On Community Policing
- Jury Finds Philly Man Not Guilty In Rape-Murder Retrial
- FBI Investigating Russian Hack Of New York Times Reporters, Others