PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- City Officials Ready For Protests During DNC Week
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz To Step Down Following DNC
- DNC Delegates Pitch In On Art Project
- What Was In The DNC Email Leak?
- Michael Bloomberg To Endorse Hillary Clinton
- Last 2 Unions Sign Contract With NJ Transit, Averting Strike
- Water Search Underway For Man Lost At NJ Yacht Club
- Sanders Delegates Upset Over Clinton’s VP Pick Discuss Action
- All Debbie Wasserman Schultz Appearances Scrapped From DNC
- Around The Clock Work Continues Ahead Of DNC