PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Latest Motion Brings Another Setback To DA Seth Williams
- New Emojis Coming Soon: Breastfeeding, Beard, Woman Wearing Headscarf And More
- Couple Who Met On Set Of ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Gets Married
- Police: Teen Shot In Arm In West Philly
- Plea Set For Suspect In Fatal Home Invasion
- Mindy Kaling Disses Sen. Cory Booker And Gets A Dinner Date
- Police: North Philly Store Owner Shoots Attempted Robber, Bystander
- Woman Convicted Of Involuntary Manslaughter In Man’s Death
- Free Library To Introduce Birding Backpack Program
- Rep. Poe Resigns From House Freedom Caucus Over Health Care Stance