PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Marlins Star Pitcher Jose Fernandez Killed In Boating Accident
- Runners From Jersey Shore Race Canceled After Explosion Join NYC Run
- Gloucester Township Police Score Visit From Ben Roethlisberger
- Community Mourns Wilmington Firefighters Killed In Line Of Duty
- Villanova Recognizes Pulitzer-Prize Winner’s Book On Extinction
- Changes Ahead For Panel Running Philadelphia Schools
- Comcast Says Skinny Cable Packages Not Way To Go
- New COO Hired At DRPA
- Eagles, Steelers Fans Converging At Queen Village Bar
- Not All Cosmetic Surgery Lasts A Lifetime