PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Freedom Medal Nominees Sought In Camden County
- Continued Wrangling In Court Over Affordable Housing In NJ
- Villanova Hosts Major Conference On Plight Of Christians In Middle East
- Green Party Drops Bid For Statewide Pennsylvania Recount
- No. 2 Villanova Cruises Past Saint Joseph’s 88-57
- Medics Impromptu Plan Helps Locate Man In Need Of Medical Help In Delaware County
- Temple Nation Celebrates AAC Championship
- Sandy Hook PSA Warns Of Subtle Signs Of Gun Violence
- Temple Cruises Past Navy 34-10 To Capture AAC Championship
- Foam Fills Center City Street After Explosion Left Thousands Without Power