PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Preps Underway For Delco Holiday Tradition
- Beyond The Turkey Sandwich: Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
- Ways To Prevent Shopping Season From Becoming A Budget Buster
- Small Change At Montco Food Pantry Making Big Difference
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Winterfest Food
- CBS 3 Delivers Special Meal To Family In Need
- Thanksgiving Family Feuds: Truth Or Turkey Day Myth?
- Police Capture Person Of Interest In PA State Trooper Shooting
- From Thanksgiving Dinner To Early Black Friday Shopping For Many
- Gunman Sought After Store Clerk Shot, Killed In South Jersey