PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 19-year-old was shot twice early Thursday morning in the Cobbs Creek section of Philadelphia.
This happened around 12:45 a.m. on the 5800 block of Hadfield Street near the victim’s home.
Police say the victim was shot once in each thigh, then taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is listed in stable condition.
Police have no motive and no information on a suspect, although they say the suspect may be wearing hospital scrubs.
- Police: Woman’s Body Found Inside Trash Bag
- What You Should Know If You Get Pulled Over With Expired Pa. Registration Sticker
- Ivanka Trump Touts Tax Plan At Bucks County Town Hall
- The Emotional Story Of Carson Wentz And A Boy Who Lost His Battle With Cancer
- Camden County Police Surprise Boy Battling Cancer
- Listeria Triggers Major Recall Of Veggies Across US And Canada
- Delaware County Official Resigns From Position Following Child Porn Arrest
- ‘This Is A Leader Who’s Unfit To Be President’: Man Inflates ‘Trump Rat’ In Philly
- SEPTA: 12-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized After Being Hit By Bus
- Amazon Received 238 Proposals For Second Headquarters