By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Family Demands Answers After Man Gets Fatally Shot Outside Grandmother’s Viewing
- Officials Release New Information On PA Turnpike Brick Throwing Incident
- Large Sinkhole Shuts Down River Road In Upper Merion
- ‘R-Word Campaign’ Spreads To North Philly School
- Warminster Police Warn Residents Of Scammers Posing As Water Authority Employees