By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Missing Philadelphia Woman Found Dead In Poconos
- Verne Troyer, Mini-Me From ‘Austin Powers’ Movies, Dies At Age 49
- Double Homicide, Triple Shooting Leaves 2 Dead, 1 Injured In North Philadelphia
- Mayor Jim Kenney Speaks At Unveiling Of New Civil War Memorial
- Queen Elizabeth II Celebrates Her 92nd Birthday