By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- 2 NJ Transit Buses Collide In Lincoln Tunnel, Injuring Dozens
- How Body Language Can Spell Victory Or Defeat For Clinton, Trump
- Presidential Debate Comes On Anniversary Of Historic Nixon-Kennedy Clash
- How Arnold Palmer’s Impact In The Region Brought ‘Golf To Light’
- Center City Business Banking On People Dumping Football For Debate On Monday Night