By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Sections Of Regional Electric Power Network Are Targeted For Major Upgrades
- Police: Pedestrians Struck By Vehicle On City Avenue
- New Research Estimates 50-Thousand Unauthorized Immigrants In Philadelphia
- Brewpub Wave Prepares To Hit Philadelphia!
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Continues To Build On Success