By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Philly Police Searching For Teen Who Tried To Enter School With Gun
- To Promote Kids Being Active, Nonprofit Provides Day Of Free Fun
- Murphy’s First Bill Signing Looks To Restore Funding To Women’s Health, Planned Parenthood
- Museum Opens On George Washington’s Birthday After Multi-Alarm Fire In Old City
- Researchers: Blood And Urine Test For Autism Could Enable Earlier Diagnosis