By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Survey: Having Space For Their Dogs Pushes Millennials To Be Homeowners
- Officials Give Tips On How To Prevent Spread Of Infectious Diseases Associated With Organized Sports
- Officials Urge Atlantic County Residents Not To Play In Water Following Sewage Leak
- Police Investigating ‘Kill Trump’ Graffiti Spray-Painted Across Wall
- Catto Memorial To Be Formally Dedicated On Tuesday At City Hall