By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Feds Seek 17 To 21 Years For Ex-Congressman Chaka Fattah
- N.J. State Police Trooper Killed In Wrong-Way Millville Crash
- Suspect Charged With Manslaughter In Joe McKnight Shooting Death
- Study: Many Asexual People Fantasize About Having Sex, Masturbate
- Philadelphia Fire Department Issues Annual Christmas Tree Safety Tips Reminder