By Pat Loeb
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting death of a man in South Philadelphia, last night. It happened near 13th and Catherine Streets, about 11 p.m. The victim was pronounced dead at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. His identity has not been released.
Police say an unknown gunman fired several shots. They say the motive is not known.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Pup Released, Received Free Medical Care After Being Found In Trash Bag In Lawncrest
- Expert Explains: If You Want To Talk Politics, Be Informed
- Weather: Warm Temperatures Continue, Major Rain Ahead
- Pot Smokers ‘Toke Back The Wall’ In Rittenhouse Square
- Woman Claims She Suffered Hundreds Of Bedbug Bites In Bahamas