READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Unity Soccer Cup Will Return To Philadelphia
- A Lesson In The Peaceful Transfer Of Power From John Adams And Thomas Jefferson
- Work Continues On Bridge Improvements Along Garden State Parkway
- Trump Signs Executive Order To ‘Ease The Burden Of Obamacare’
- Pre-Kindergarten Expansion Approaches Full Enrollment