Berks County Inmate Fails To Return From Work Release
READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Caught On Video: Woman Accompanied By Child Takes Purse From Office Area Of Warehouse
- Pennsylvania College Rescinds Degree Awarded To Bill Cosby
- DA: Two Arrested In Deadly Lower Moreland Home Invasion
- Person-Of-Interest In Sexual Assault Of Temple Student In Custody For Unrelated Violation
- Officials Continue Investigation Into Massive Philly Warehouse Fire