Berks County Inmate Fails To Return From Work Release
READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Tractor Trailer Accident Closes Lanes On I-95
- Corbett, Wolf Joust Over Taxes, Finances In Debate
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s New Artistic Director Hopes For A Great Leap Forward
- 3 University Of Delaware Students Robbed Of Their Cell Phones At Gunpoint
- 15-Year-Old Girl Dead, Another Teen Injured In Olney Double Shooting