READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Wilmington Police Seek Suspect After Alleged Daytime Sexual Assault
- Dad Mocks Daughter’s Social Media Selfies
- Preparations Kick Into High Gear For Philly’s 4th Of July Celebration
- Lady Gaga, Lenny Kravitz And DJ Jazzy Jeff To Perform In Camden For DNC Concert
- DNC Host Committee Offers Interactive Festival Celebrating Political History