READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Former NJ Parking Facility Manager Gets Prison Term For Theft
- 2 Men Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking By Force At Philly Strip Club
- Lowest Price For Super Bowl Ticket Is $3,000, Company Says
- Senator Casey Campaigning In New Hampshire For Hillary Clinton
- 3 Sought In Shooting That Wounded Cab Driver In South Philadelphia