READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Tavis Smiley’s Show Suspended By PBS Amid Misconduct Allegations
- Experts Gather In Philadelphia To Take In-Depth Look At Health Care
- St. Joe’s University Student Seriously Injured After Being Struck By Vehicle
- Republican-Led FCC Set To Repeal ‘Net Neutrality’
- Broadway’s ‘The Color Purple’ Cast To Hold Forum On Sexual Harassment