PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to a salary survey on CareerBuilder.com, asking your boss for a raise actually works. Well, most of the time.
The research says that 56 percent of employees have never asked for a raise, but those workers who did ask had a success rate of 66 percent.
The success rate is pretty much the same for male and female workers, but women are reportedly less likely to ask for a raise compared to men.
To see the full survey, click here.
Did you ever ask your employer for a raise? Tell us on the CBS Philly Facebook page.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Woman Claims She Suffered Hundreds Of Bedbug Bites In Bahamas
- Melania Trump Channels Jackie O In Ralph Lauren Dress
- Nancy Sinatra Has This To Say About Trump Using Her Dad’s Song At Inauguration
- Skin Cancer Cream Could Kill Your Pet, FDA Warns
- Video Appears To Show Dog Forced Into Churning Water During Movie Shoot