PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to a salary survey on CareerBuilder.com, asking your boss for a raise actually works. Well, most of the time.
The research says that 56 percent of employees have never asked for a raise, but those workers who did ask had a success rate of 66 percent.
The success rate is pretty much the same for male and female workers, but women are reportedly less likely to ask for a raise compared to men.
To see the full survey, click here.
Did you ever ask your employer for a raise? Tell us on the CBS Philly Facebook page.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Harambe Memes Prompt Cincinnati Zoo To Delete Twitter Accounts
- Crews Free Man Stuck Between Buildings After Bid To Impress Woman
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Once Again The Highest Paid Actress
- Teacher Ditches Homework Policy, Tells Kids To Enjoy Time With Family
- Choosing This Instagram Filter Could Mean You’re Depressed