PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – According to a salary survey on CareerBuilder.com, asking your boss for a raise actually works. Well, most of the time.
The research says that 56 percent of employees have never asked for a raise, but those workers who did ask had a success rate of 66 percent.
The success rate is pretty much the same for male and female workers, but women are reportedly less likely to ask for a raise compared to men.
To see the full survey, click here.
Did you ever ask your employer for a raise? Tell us on the CBS Philly Facebook page.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Zoo’s Baby Red Pandas Have Been Named
- Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Deal Is Nothing… For $5
- 48 Children In Camden County Officially Adopted- On National Adoption Day!
- Philadelphia Baby’s Brain Tumor Shrinks After Kiss From Pope
- Facebook Testing New Feature That Helps Ease Awkward Breakups