‘The Situation’ Agrees To Anger Management Classes
MIDDLETOWN, N.J. (AP) — The Situation will be getting lessons in anger management.
Former “Jersey Shore” star Michael Sorrentino, better known as The Situation, has agreed to take the classes as part of a deal to resolve simple assault charges he faced following a July 15 fight with his brother at their family’s tanning salon in Middletown Township.
A municipal court judge Monday accepted the deal and adjourned the matter for three months. If Sorrentino successfully completes the counseling program, the charge against him could be downgraded.
Sorrentino’s family — including his brother — attended the court hearing. The family owned Boca Tanning Club is the setting for a new reality show about them.
The cast members of the MTV reality show “Jersey Shore,” filmed in Seaside Heights, were known for their love of tanning and the motto GTL, or gym, tan, laundry. They also were known for a rowdy, partying lifestyle that resulted in some cast members getting in fights and some facing legal troubles related to alcohol use.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study: Cookie Monster A Role Model For Kids Learning Self-control?
- Average Thanksgiving Dinner In Philly Costs About $3 Less Than National Average
- Pa. Prison Guard In Training Charged With Having Sex With Inmate In Chapel
- Reading’s ‘Pathetic,’ ‘Ugly’ Holiday Tree To Stay Put
- Grinch Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Holiday Decorations In Gloucester Township