Fatal Shooting Under Investigation In Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Homeless Kitchen Says Food Donations Down, Needs Help
- Local Doctors Using New Procedure To Open Blocked Leg Arteries And Keep Them Open
- Survey Finds Many NJ Businesses Having Difficulty Providing Health Care Insurance For Employees
- Local Serial DUI Offender Sentenced To 4-8 Years In Prison
- The Owners Of the Ebola.com Score Six Figure Payday