Fatal Shooting Under Investigation In Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Firefighters Battle 2-Alarm Blaze At Nursing Home In Doylestown
- Retired Philadelphia Police Officer Murdered In Virginia
- 2 Big Name Stores Breathing New Life Into Center City’s Retail Landscape
- EXCLUSIVE: Mother Pleads For Help In Finding Daughter’s Stolen Custom-Made Wheelchair
- Boil Water Advisory Issued For Part Of Northampton Township