NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- DE Police Investigate Overturned Tractor Trailer Filled With Cows
- Police Search For Suspect Who Stole Car With Child Inside In Mayfair
- Toomey, McGinty Trade Attacks During Final Senate Debate
- Open Enrollment In Affordable Care Marketplace Will Bring Unpleasant Changes To Consumers
- Rittenhouse Square Shooting Prompts Public Safety Meeting