Fatal Shooting Under Investigation In Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Weather Leaves Thousands Without Power In Philadelphia Region
- Speculation Of New Philadelphia Charter Schools Has Operators Recruiting Families
- Deadly Accident Shuts Down NB I-95 In Chester
- Amber Alert Cancelled, Baby Boy Found Safe
- Final Report Due Soon For Task Force Studying Idea of Mandatory Paid Sick Leave In Philadelphia