NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Ex-Ally: Christie Seemed Happy About Gridlock
- Firefighter Dies In NYC House Blast After Report Of Gas Leak
- Samsung Customer Says His New Note 7 Phone Burst Into Flames
- Police Helping Montco Man After Saving Him From Alleged Suicide Attempt
- Funeral Arrangements Announced For Fallen Wilmington Firefighters