NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Baby Fell More Than 10 Feet Down Sidewalk Grate
- Officials: Overwhelmed Child Welfare Case Managers In Phila. Resort To Falsifying Documents
- Steph Curry’s Face Used On Heroin Bags in Philly
- AC Casinos: Take Action To Save Atlantic City From Financial Abyss Now
- Philadelphia Black Pride Events Celebrate African American LGBTQ Community