NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Hersheypark Debuting ‘Longest Mat Racing’ Water Slide In World Memorial Day Weekend
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Deadly Shooting In Pennsport
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling Nearly 5 Million Vehicles In US Over Cruise Control Issue
- Yacht Hosting High School Prom Crashes Into Docked Boat In Hoboken
- Crews Respond To Police-Involved Accident In West Philadelphia