NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philly Neighborhood Tops Most Affordable Retail Corridor In US List
- Top 3 Tuesday: Find The Perfect Pet Without Getting Scammed
- Police: NJ Attendant Assaulted After Man Couldn’t Pump His Own Gas
- Arts & Business Council Awards Honor Philly’s Most Innovative, Philanthropic Leaders
- ‘Nuclear Power Plant Warning’ Sent Out In Error In Parts Of South Jersey