Fatal Shooting Under Investigation In Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Community Gathers To Remember 3-Year-Old Boy At Candlelight Vigil In Haddon Township
- Recent Death Of Young Transgender Woman Sparks Conversation About Danger Many Transgender Women Face
- Police: 14-Year-Old Dies After North Philadelphia Shooting
- City Breaks Ground On New Phillies Urban Youth Academy
- The Rosenbach Celebrates 150 Years Of Alice In Wonderland