NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- NJ Residents Killed In Line Of Duty Honored Memorial Day Weekend
- Beer And Gas Purchase Now Approved At 9 PA Businesses
- Philadelphia Officials Discuss Importance Of Pre-K With Advocates From Other Cities
- Philly Launches Effort To Collect Back Taxes From 25,000 Businesses
- Vehicle Goes Over Retaining Wall In Delco, Lands On 2 Other Cars