Fatal Shooting Under Investigation In Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Plenty Of Rooms Still Vacant For Visitors Coming To See Pope
- Chester Upland Teachers And Support Staff Vote To Work Without Pay
- Camden Native Hopes For Chance To Be Sign Language Interpreter For Pope’s Visit
- Protecting Your Eyes From Auto-Play Features On Social Media
- Police: Young Boy Killed In Accident On Chester County Farm