NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Snow Emergency To Be Lifted In Philly On Thursday Morning
- Thousands Without Power In South Jersey After Snowstorm
- Philadelphia Public, Archdiocesan Schools To Open On 2-Hour Delay Thursday
- David Boreanaz’s Canine Sidekick Becoming Must-See On ‘SEAL Team’
- Snow Proves Tough Competition For Villanova On Road To Sweet 16