NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Norristown and the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office are investigating a fatal shooting.
The shooting happened overnight in the 1100 block of Willow Street in Norristown.
Family members tell CBS 3 a 22-year-old man was shot and killed early this morning.
The investigation continued throughout the day as patrol officers kept people away from the rowhome where the shooting took place.
A person is reportedly being questioned.
The investigation continues.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Report: Philadelphia Ranks As One Of Top 100 Places To Live In U.S.
- Philly Protesters Take To The Streets For ‘Not My President’s Day’
- Homeland Security Proposes New Orders On Immigration
- Trump Picks Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster As New National Security Adviser
- Elderly Woman Reportedly Stuck In Chair For Months