PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Union Goes On Strike Against Trump Taj Mahal Casino
- Movie Review: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’
- Gov. Chris Christie Orders Shutdown Of Transportation Projects
- 2 Atlantic City Firefighters Charged With Buying Heroin Outside Fire Station
- Family, Friends Mourn The Loss Of 13-Year-Old After Germantown Shooting
- ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ To Shoot In Philly, Prompting Road Closures
- Ocean City Named Best Beach In New Jersey
- Man Turns Self In After 4-Year-Old’s Shooting Death In North Philadelphia
- Man Allegedly Attempts To Abduct 4-Year-Old In Levittown, Police Investigate
- Wolf Withholds Signature On Budget Pending Revenue Package