PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Pennsylvania Man Accused Of Bludgeoning Father To Death Arrested In Atlantic City
- REAL ID Issues For Pennsylvanians Looking To Travel
- EPA’s Cleanup Of Contaminated Soil Could Displace Some West Deptford Residents
- Townsends Inlet Bridge Reopens Friday
- Tick That Triggers Red Meat Allergy Spreading Across U.S.
- Jogging 40 Minutes A Day Has “Fountain Of Youth” Effect On Cells, Study Finds
- Summerfest: Sea Isle City Is A Town Of History, Beachfront Relaxation
- Police: Ice Cream Store Owner Recorded Underage Female Employees Getting Changed
- Defense Attorneys Cross-Examine Key Prosecution Witness In Seth Williams Trial
- Police Recount Rescuing Deer From River