PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Find That Perfect Gift At This Year’s South Philly Handmade Brigade Shop Local Holiday Event
- Toll Bros. Hopes To Double Height Of Planned Jewelers Row Condo Project
- Police: Laundromat Employee Terrorized During Armed Robbery
- Poisoning Death Of Red-Tailed Hawk Prompts Appeal To Mayor Kenney For Action
- PA Officials: Families Touched By Addiction Should Have Naloxone At Home
- Philly Residents Frustrated By Package Thieves This Holiday Shopping Season
- Philadelphia To Invest Half Billion Dollars Into Parks & Recs; Hopkins Closes Out Career
- NJ Family Dealing With Rare Diagnosis To Be Featured On CBS ‘The Doctors’
- Gov. Christie Signs Bill, Forgiving College Loans If Student Dies
- Oakland Warehouse Tragedy: Could It Happen In Philly?