PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Positively Philadelphia: Open Auditions For Wilma Theater Choir
- Delaware Turns To ChesCo For Pet Population Help
- “Probable Cause” For A Discrimination Complaint Against Chestnut Hill College
- U.S. Bishops Approve Sainthood Cause For Upper Darby Priest
- During Dark Times For Philly Pro Sports, Temple Football Shines Bright
- 4 People Struck By Car; 2 Year Old In Critical Condition
- Man killed, Woman Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Home
- Philly-Area Transit Police Chief’s Amnesty Tweet Gets Result
- Holiday Shopping Season Continues With Small Business Saturday
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Down Slightly