5 People Shot, 1 Fatally, Outside Feltonville Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- SEPTA’s Second Stab At Papal Ticket Sales Is A Lottery Run By Local Firm
- Local Community Members Spread The Word About The Need For Organ Donations
- 5-Year-Old Girl Injured In North Philly Hit & Run
- Tractor Trailer Fire Closes Lanes on I-76 Between I-295 and Walt Whitman Bridge
- Rowan University Holds ‘White Coat’ Ceremony To Welcome New Class Of Medical Students
- Northern Liberties Hosts 7th Annual 2nd Street Festival
- Wolf Plans To ‘Soon’ Unveil New Choice To Head State Police
- Man Goes Overboard, Spends 4 Hours In Water Before Rescue
- Pedestrian Struck, Critically Injured By Car In Roxborough
- Hotel Rooms Still Available For Pope’s Visit To Philadelphia