PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- New Mural Unveiled Honoring 19th Century Civil Rights Leader
- Mercy Hospital Begins New Expansion Project
- KYW GameChangers Honored At 6th Annual Awards Event
- 5th Grade Students Bring Women’s Black History To Life
- Doctors Find Surgical Sponges Left In Woman For At Least 6 Years
- Smoke From Southwest Philly Recycling Center Fire Causes Local School To Evacuate
- GameChangers: Andrew L. Hicks, Changing The Game By Building Bridges
- 18-Year-Old Father Accused Of Killing 5-Month-Old Daughter Over Video Game Frustrations
- Clarity On Democrats Side On District Race Focusing On Montgomery County
- Worker Dies After Forklift Falls In Water In New Castle County