PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Daredevil Photographers Go To Dangerous Heights For Perfect Shot
- Barnegat Township Schools Set To Open As Search For Escaped Inmate Continues
- Sports Legends Of Delaware County Museum Gets New Home
- Homebrew Competition Of Biblical Proportions Set For This Weekend
- #TechInColor Hosts Annual Philly Tech Week Event
- Police Commissioner ‘Concerned’ About Tactics At Overbrook Fatal Shooting Scene
- With Trump As Most Likely GOP Nominee, Where Do The Democrats Stand?
- Could There Be Buried Treasure In Society Hill?
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital Unveils Bionic Suit For Use With Stroke And Spinal Cord Injuries
- SEPTA Moves Forward With Audible Warning System For Buses