5 People Shot, 1 Fatally, Outside Feltonville Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Penn Relays Rolling Out First Official Social Messaging App
- Authorities Investigate North Philly Stabbing
- Showdown Could Be Coming In AC Between Gov. Christie, Democrats
- Registration Now Open For One Of Philadelphia’s Biggest Races
- April Fools! Local Expert Weighs In On Pros And Cons Of Pulling A Prank
- Allergy Season Is Here, And It Could Be Worse Than Usual
- City Council Up In Arms Over Nutter Administration Property Reassessment Plans
- Community Comes Together To Show Support For Young Girl Battling Cancer
- Death Of South Jersey Man Who Was Reportedly In Police Custody Under Investigation
- Police Search For Missing Pittsgrove Teen