PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping Baby From King Of Prussia Mall
- Principal Forces Students To Run Outside In Cold Weather For Wearing Wrong Uniform, Report Says
- Election Fraud Task Force Launches Investigation Into Special Election In 197th District
- Teen Saves Choking Friend’s Life During Lunch At School
- Longtime Youth Hockey Coach Charged With Sexual Abuse Of Players
- NJ TRANSIT Suspends Service At New York’s Penn Station Following Amtrak Train Derailment
- CBS News: Health Care Bill Vote Postponed After Trump Asked Ryan To Pull Legislation
- Husband Donates Wife’s Thousand-Dollar Wedding Dress By Accident
- Cancer Comes Down To Luck More Often Than Not, Study Finds
- Cops: Teens Threw Food Containers At Police As They Tried To Clear Crowd From McDonald’s