5 People Shot, 1 Fatally, Outside Feltonville Home
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Philadelphia Daily Newspapers Agree To Contract Extension, But Strike Could Still Be Coming
- Fire At Refinery In South Philadelphia Placed Under Control
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden
- Rebuilding Begins After Fire Damages Surf Shop In Ocean City
- Officials: Broken Rail Disrupts Train Service On The Main Line During Morning Rush Hour
- Several People Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Crash In North Philly
- US Education Secretary Visits Philadelphia, Touting Summer Jobs For Youth
- New N.J. State Police ‘Ghost’ Cruisers Drawing Ire and Praise
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job
- Lower Bail Rejected as Accused Driver Waives Hearing in North Phila. Hit-Run