PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say one person is dead after a gunman opened fire early Monday morning, shooting five people in the Feltonville neighborhood of Philadelphia.
This happened just after midnight on the front porch of a home located on the 4900 block of North Front Street.
Police say one of the victims, a 20-year-old, died at the hospital. Another victim is in extremely critical condition while the other three are suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
There’s no word yet on a suspect or motive.
- Strong Thunderstorms Disrupt Power For Thousands In Delaware Valley
- Extreme Heat To Make Things Uncomfortable For Protesters, Police During DNC
- Attendees Of DNC Treated To Welcoming Party
- Authorities: 2 Killed, 17 Shot At Florida Nightclub
- Sanders Supporters Speak On Wasserman Schultz Resignation
- Meet KYW’s DNC Youth News Team
- Equality Forum Kicks Off To Coincide With DNC
- Philly Based Companies Help Connect Catholics For World Youth Day
- Weekend Box Office Report: Beam Me Up! ‘Star Trek’ Soars To First
- Police: Death Of Child Left In Hot Car Apparently Accident