Multi-Vehicle Crash On Roosevelt Boulevard
To fuel your love of cars,
visit the Autos section.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A multi-vehicle crash snarled traffic along a heavily-traveled road in Philadelphia.
The accident happened at about 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the southbound lanes of the Roosevelt Boulevard near Ridge Avenue.
Chopper 3 was over the scene where it showed one car facing sideways against a guardrail. A second car left the roadway and ended up an embankment.
Rescue crews worked feverishly to remove at least one occupant of the car that left the roadway.
The extent of injuries was not immediately known.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Community Cancellations: Wednesday, March 4th
- Camden County Police Department Mentioned In Federal Report
- Borgata Casino Plans Outdoor Concert Hall, New Nightclub
- PennDOT Crews Prepare For Latest Round Of Winter Weather
- Police Continue To Investigate Series Of Reported Attempted Child Lurings In Berks County