ARDMORE, Pa. (CBS) — A fire caused damage to a home undergoing renovation early Thursday morning in Ardmore, Delaware County.
The blaze broke out just after 1 a.m. on the 800 block of Cricket Avenue.
Officials say the flames burned through exposed insulation material on the side of the house.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Montgomery County Woman Sentenced In Overdose Death Of 2-Year-Old Daughter
- 2-Year-Old Boy Struck By Tractor In South Jersey: Police
- Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House Prepares For Major Expansion
- From Africa To Philly, Refugee Never Stopped Chasing Dream Of Graduating
- ‘Kill A Cop, Save A Life’ Graffiti Tagged Onto Philly Building
- Police: DUI Driver Crashes Into Philly Business, Then Tries To Runaway
- Legislatures OK Bill That Could Allow Guns On School Grounds
- Philly Zoo’s Newest Baby Gorilla Gets A Name
- Police Detective Uses Knife To Free Bear Cub From Net
- Philly Teachers Become Students At Literacy Training Program