Fire Damages Delco Home
ARDMORE, Pa. (CBS) — A fire caused damage to a home undergoing renovation early Thursday morning in Ardmore, Delaware County.
The blaze broke out just after 1 a.m. on the 800 block of Cricket Avenue.
Officials say the flames burned through exposed insulation material on the side of the house.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- One Injured After Tractor Trailer Slams Into Tanker Truck In Gloucester County
- Philadelphia Flower Show Opens Door To Spring, Celebrates Movies
- Philadelphia City Council Moves To Eliminate Permit Fees For Child Daycare Centers
- Dogs With Chronic Gastrointestinal Problems Needed For New Penn Vet Clinical Trial
- Facebook Introduces New Feature To Help Prevent Suicide
- Local Students Heading To Selma Over Spring Break To Mark 50th Anniversary Of March
- Movie Review: ‘The Lazarus Effect’
- Jewish Community Invites Pope To Help Observe Historic Event During Philly Visit
- Newly Promoted Battalion Chief Continues Family’s 129 Year Legacy At Phila. Fire Department
- Phila. Man Accused Of Impersonating Attorney