Fire Damages Delco Home
ARDMORE, Pa. (CBS) — A fire caused damage to a home undergoing renovation early Thursday morning in Ardmore, Delaware County.
The blaze broke out just after 1 a.m. on the 800 block of Cricket Avenue.
Officials say the flames burned through exposed insulation material on the side of the house.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Philadelphia Daily Newspapers Agree To Contract Extension, But Strike Could Still Be Coming
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden
- Rebuilding Begins After Fire Damages Surf Shop In Ocean City
- Fire At Refinery In South Philadelphia Placed Under Control
- Officials: Broken Rail Disrupts Train Service On The Main Line During Morning Rush Hour
- Several People Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Crash In North Philly
- US Education Secretary Visits Philadelphia, Touting Summer Jobs For Youth
- New N.J. State Police ‘Ghost’ Cruisers Drawing Ire and Praise
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job
- Lower Bail Rejected as Accused Driver Waives Hearing in North Phila. Hit-Run