Fire Damages Delco Home
ARDMORE, Pa. (CBS) — A fire caused damage to a home undergoing renovation early Thursday morning in Ardmore, Delaware County.
The blaze broke out just after 1 a.m. on the 800 block of Cricket Avenue.
Officials say the flames burned through exposed insulation material on the side of the house.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Suspect Caught On Tape Robbing Dunkin’ Donuts In Center City
- Sen. Bob Casey Says Additional Federal Funds Being Allocated to Delaware River Dredging Project
- Nutter Reviews Accomplishments in Speech to Greater Phila. Chamber of Commerce
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags At Half-staff On Friday Following Death Of Ocean County Detective
- German-American Folk Art Exhibit Opens at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Police Barracks Shooting Suspect Eric Frein Pleads Not Guilty
- Local Doctor, Assistant Charged With Taking $$$ for Narcotics Prescriptions
- School Bus And Car Collide In Hunting Park
- Facebook To Feed Users Location-Specific Tips As They Visit Certain Spots
- Local Brewery Debuts New Beer Honoring Schuylkill River, Local Recreation, and Earth Day