Police Investigating Reported Sexual Assault Near Fountain At Logan Square
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Investigators from the Philadelphia Police Special Victims Unit are probing an alleged sexual assault that took place in the area of the fountain at Logan Square.
Police say the alleged incident took place at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday at 19th and Logan Circle.
Authorities say they received a report of a man exposing himself and harassing a female there and they responded to the scene.
The man ran off before police arrived, but was soon captured at 16th and Arch Streets.
Police are still gathering more information from the victim, who suffered a neck injury and was treated at a nearby hospital.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Focus On SW Philly Neighborhood In ‘No More Fire Deaths’ Campaign
- Employee Suffers Minor Injuries After Being Cut In Neck During Workplace Dispute
- Philadelphia Welcomes Pope Francis With Four Unique Billboards
- Atlantic City Casinos To Governor Christie: Sign The Bills
- Pa. Auditor General To Determine Cost Of Budget Battle On Schools