LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Professors Using DNA To Bridge Racial Divide, Focus On Our Similarities
- Police In NJ Community Seek Suspect After String Of Lewd Act Incidents
- ‘Day Without A Woman’ Protests Scheduled For March
- Philly Judge Upholds Controller’s Right To Question Spending