LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Taking Strides For Autism: Thousands Participate In 10th Annual Run-Walk In Sea Isle
- Philadelphia Fire Engine Gets Stuck In Massive Hole On Kensington Street
- Penn State’s THON Raises Over $10 Million In Fight Against Pediatric Cancer: ‘It’s Amazing’
- Police: Shooting Leaves 1 Injured In Bensalem Township
- GameChangers: Ask Lupus, Changing The Game By Raising Awareness