LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Venmo Now Allows Users To Shop Online
- Police: 325-Pound Woman Kills 9-Year-Old Cousin After Sitting On Her As Punishment
- Pa. Senators Hear Pros, Cons Of Philadelphia Beverage Tax
- Police: People Struck By Car At Bus Stop Outside Hospital
- Passenger Says Delta Crew Stopped Her From Singing Anthem On Flight Carrying Fallen Soldier