LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: 15-Year-Old Boy Shoots People With BB Gun, Leads Cops On Chase
- Rowan University Cuts Ribbon On New Development Initiative
- 15th Edition Of Atlantic City Air Show Was Another Bullseye Hit
- Cops: Mom, Daughter Beat Grandma Over Steelers Game Volume
- Devil Worshipper Claims In Lawsuit School Employees Bully His Children