Crash Causes Major Delay On Southbound Northeast Extension
LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- NJ Pension Solution: Hit Up The Feds For A Loan?
- American Pharoah Arrives In New Jersey For William Hill Haskell Invitational
- Fishtown Guitar Shop Making Vibrations All Over The World
- Crews Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Millville
- Backpack Challenge Kicks Off In Effort To Provide School Supplies For Foster Children