LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Former PA AG Kathleen Kane Sentenced To 10 To 23 Months In Prison
- Philadelphia School District Launches State Of The Art Media Production Facility For Students
- Jared Fogle’s Ex-Wife Sues Subway, Alleging It Failed To Alert Authorities He Was Pedophile
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal Is A Real Thing And Happening Soon
- Pa. Touts New Service To Search For Life Insurance Policies