Crash Causes Major Delay On Southbound Northeast Extension
LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Technical High School Students Compete For Scholarships, Tools At Annual Automotive Competition
- Wolf Announces Initiative To Improve Home Care For Seniors During Philly Visit
- Deaths From Flu In Delaware Climb To 26
- “Black Madam” Faces Cross-Examination In Black Market Body Enhancement Murder Case
- Fugitive On Montgomery County’s Most Wanted List Arrested In Florida