Crash Causes Major Delay On Southbound Northeast Extension
LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- New Section On Snapchat Will Feature News Coverage
- Nifty Fifty’s And A Decades Long Conspiracy By Owners And Managers
- Hard Rock Eyeing Atlantic City Again, But The CEO Wants To Make It Easier To Get There By Air
- Weather: Frigid Air Before Sunday Snow
- Weight Loss Program Email Sparks Outrage At Local College