LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Craft Brewers Conference Celebrates Craft Beer Industry
- Charges Expected In Death Of Delaware Teen
- 1 Year After Life-Threatening Accident, Temple Student Rachel Hall Walks At Graduation
- Bernie Sanders Wins Indiana Democratic Primary
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen… Smartphone? App Puts Jersey Shore Beach Badges At Your Fingertips