LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Does Your Favorite New Jersey Beach Rank In The Top 7?
- KISS’ Paul Stanley Will Deliver Commencement Address At Wesley College
- Trump: “Only Time Will Tell” About North Korea Missile Test Announcement
- Mitt Romney Must Compete For Utah’s Senate Seat
- Philadelphia Science Fest Returns To Inspire And Excite Minds