LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Where And How Philly Republicans Are Celebrating The Inauguration
- Nancy Sinatra Has This To Say About Trump Using Her Dad’s Song At Inauguration
- Republicans To Hold Congressional Retreat In Philadelphia Next Week
- Skin Cancer Cream Could Kill Your Pet, FDA Warns
- Rick Perry To Al Franken: ‘I Think We Found Our Saturday Night Live Soundbite’