LANSDALE, Pa. (CBS) — An early morning accident along the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Northeast Extension has caused a major back-up approaching Lansdale.
The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday in the southbound lanes just past the Lansdale exit.
The accident forced the closure of all lanes in the southbound direction. The crash was cleared about an hour later and the lanes were reopened — but it has caused a 7-mile delay.
Commuters are encouraged to use Route 309 as an alternate.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Horses Helping In Recovery Of Drug Addicts At Bucks County Farm
- New Study Looks Into Mental Health Effects Of Five Social Networks
- Prominent Scholar To Receive Prestigious Philadelphia Award
- Stretch Of Route 70 In Cherry Hill Gets Long-Awaited Resurfacing
- Experts Tips And Tricks For Kicking Off Grilling Season