By Justin Drabick
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Typically our warmest time of the year is late July when our average high temperatures are in the upper 80s. The past six days have been below average. If you like heat and humidity, you will like the forecast the next few days. The last of the comfortable air mass will begin to lift out tonight and be replaced by a warm and humid air mass.
Tuesday will stay dry with partly sunny skies but you will feel the increase in the humidity levels with highs in the upper 80s. The core of the hottest and humid air will arrive on Wednesday. High temperatures will reach the low 90s but it will feel much hotter with the high humidity levels. There will be a chance of an isolated shower or storm Wednesday night but a better chance for a few showers and storms will be on Thursday, as a cold front moves through. Behind the front, a more comfortable air mass will return for Friday into the start of the weekend.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Arizona Mom Delivers Baby On Plane, Gets Free Flights For 21 Years
- Man Sits In Jail When Drywall Powder Is Mistaken For Cocaine
- Iowa Photographer Using Green Screen To Offer Unique Senior Portraits
- Moose On The Loose, Again
- With Beach Fitness Class, ‘Pay Your Dues Before You Booze’