By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Movie Review: The Founder
- 2nd Market Ticket Prices Skyrocket, World Reacts To Closure Of Ringling Bros. Circus
- Weather: Rain To Impact Inauguration Day As January Thaw Continues
- Police: SUV Crashes Into Delaware Elementary School
- Investigators Continue To Search For Clues In Northern Liberties Murder Mystery
- Fans Voices Heard At People’s Choice Awards 2017
- US Supreme Court Delays Decision On NJ Sports Betting Appeal
- A Surprise Addition To Center City District Restaurant Week
- Uber Has New Tool To Help Combat Missed Connections
- Musicians Rally To Help Philly Superstar Trombonist Jeff Bradshaw