By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- 20,000 Dead Fish Vacuumed Out Of Waters Near Egg Harbor
- Christie Nixes Bill To Raise New Jersey Minimum Wage To $15
- DE Officials Investigate Whether Convicted NJ Cat Killer Is Doing The Same In Dover
- Teen Charged For Pretending To Set Himself On Fire In Wildwood
- Atlantic City Set To Close Out Summer With 3 Huge Beach Concerts
- Man Tells Investigators He Tried To Kill His 2-Year-Old Son In Car Crash
- Haddonfield Pet Owners Urged To Keep Away From Green Pond
- Police Waiting At Chris Brown’s Home After Woman Seeks Help
- Montgomery County K9’s Get New And Improved Beds
- EpiPen Main Ingredient Costs ‘Less Than A Big Mac’