By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Motel Worker, Guest Rescue Man Who Nearly Drowned In Pool
- Motorcyclist Killed In Crash On Garden State Parkway
- Yoga Class Learns Poses Suspended In Mid-Air
- Delco Church Holds A Different Kind Of “Sunday Service”
- Teen Rodeo Rider Trampled To Death By Horse During New Jersey Performance
- Ohio Zoo Closes Gorilla Exhibit For Now After Boy Falls In
- Man Shot And Killed In Southwest Philadelphia
- Two Injured After Car Overturns In East Falls
- Chinese Lantern Festival Remained A Popular Spot Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Thousands Savor Trenton’s Pork Roll Festival, Or Is It Taylor Ham?