By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Officials: 3 Teens Taken To Hospital After Falling Through Pond In Bucks County
- Do Philly Fans Suffer From “Sports Depression?”
- Lawmakers On Track To Send Christie Bills He Already Vetoed
- Study Explores How Black Men Find Success In College
- North Carolina Road Sign Predicts Super Bowl Outcome?
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Cleared Along Westbound I-76
- Police Officer Dragged By Car In Overbrook
- Rubio Shaken, Trump Not Stirred In Republican Debate
- Philadelphia Firm Develops Star Trek Commemorative Stamps
- Study: ‘Digital Divide’ Doesn’t Reflect Reality