By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Christie Orders Additional Security At New Jersey’s Mass Transit Hubs Following NYC Explosion
- Frat Chapter Property Closing After Reported Violations
- Decorated SEPTA Buses Spread Holiday Cheer
- Eagles Fans React To Potentially Losing Carson Wentz For The Season
- Rutgers Professor Accused Of Anti-Semitism Removed From Role
- Athletes, Entertainers Rush To Support Bullied Tennessee Boy
- Officer Recovering From Minor Burns After Gloucester Township Apartment Fire
- Pipe Bomb Strapped To Man Explodes In NYC Subway, Injuring 4 In Attempted Terror Attack
- Two Kids Are Injured Every Day By Window Blinds, Study Finds
- Baby Formula Recalled Worldwide Over Salmonella Scare