By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Man killed, Woman Injured In Shooting At New Jersey Home
- Philly-Area Transit Police Chief’s Amnesty Tweet Gets Result
- Holiday Shopping Season Continues With Small Business Saturday
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: New Jersey Gas Prices Down Slightly
- Penn State’s Sandusky Settlements Now Total Nearly $93M
- Univ. Of Pennsylvania Women’s Rowing Team Member Wins Rhodes Scholarship
- Utility Tax Stance Hitting Dozens Of NJ Towns In The Wallet
- New Documentary Captures Life Of Local Jazz Musician
- New Program Encourages Local Shopping On Small Business Saturday
- WinterFest Ice Skating Rink Opens At Cooper River Park In Camden County