By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Movie Review: ‘Jason Bourne’
- Search Underway For Police Impersonator In MontCo
- Malnourished Horse, Rescued From Vet’s Farm In January, Makes Full Recovery
- Uber Doesn’t Decrease Drunk Driving, Study Says
- Amy Schumer To Chat With Fans At Free Library Of Philadelphia
- Several Injured After Truck Crashes Into Hospital
- Philadelphia Police Receive Both Praise, Criticism For DNC Approach
- NJ Pols Plant Seeds For Governor At DNC
- Forum In Philadelphia: Are Immigrants Good For Our Country?
- Veteran Protester Looks Back On DNC