By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- New Study Ranks Philly 104th In Diversity
- Philadelphia Celebrates The Chinese New Year
- Report: 66 Dead In Iran Passenger Plane Crash
- Camden County Police Searching For Missing Teenager
- Crews Place 4-Alarm Old City Fire Under Control, Scene Remains Active
- Wintry Mix Hits Philadelphia Region Leaving Roadways Slick
- Teenage Boy Rescued From Lancaster County Cave
- Celebrating National Cafe Au Lait Day In Center City
- Medical Marijuana Industry Launches In Pennsylvania
- New Philadelphia Program Aims To Help U.S. Veterans Pursue Life’s Work