By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- What’s Cooking on 1060: South Street Spring Festival
- Vandals Strike Vehicles On PA Turnpike From Above With Bricks And Stones
- Officials Investigate Green Oily Substance In The Schuylkill River
- Unique Anti-Pull Dog Leash Invented By Local Man Selling On HSN
- Trending Social Media Dance-Off Originated In New Jersey
- Changes Expected In PPD Application Rules
- Free Wifi Coming To Philadelphia Neighborhood
- CHOP Joins Nationwide Survey Seeking Autism Answers
- Phila. Officials Reflect On First Summer Jobs While Pushing For Program
- PA SPCA Give Final Farewell To Animal Activist With Terminal Cancer