By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- 5 Shot At Maryland Office Park, Authorities Say
- Trump’s Net Worth Drops $600 Million On Forbes’ Rich List, Falls 92 Spots
- Overbrook High Lockdown Lifted After Police Investigation
- Principal Keeps Promise Of Camping Out On School’s Roof For Good Cause
- Freight Train Derails, Catches On Fire In North Philadelphia
- Multiple Accidents On I-95 Slowing Traffic Down During Morning Commute
- US Rep: Trump Says Fallen Soldier Knew What He Signed Up For
- Democrat Murphy, Republican Guadagno To Meet In Final Debate
- Police: Man Found Dead With Kitchen Knife Still In Back
- Trump Warns McCain: ‘I Fight Back And It Won’t Be Pretty’