By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Multistate E. Coli Outbreak Leads To Meat Recall
- Montco Man Accused Of Extracting Autistic Child’s Teeth Headed To Prison
- Ardo Returns To Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Press Office
- Olympic Legend Comes To Olney Elementary Bearing Gifts From Comcast
- Nazi Flag At Bloomsburg Fair Sparks Outrage On Social Media
- Atlantic City Seeks $100M From Airport Sale To Water Utility
- Authorities: Man Fatally Shot By Intruders In Burlington County Home Invasion
- Record Ratings Expected For Presidential Debate, But Will It Change Anyone’s Mind?
- One Local Business Seeing Boost In Sales Thanks To Eagles
- Police: Car Involved In Fatal Weekend Hit And Run Found Abandoned