By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Philly Police Use Barcelona Attack As Learning Experience
- 13 Dead, More Than 100 Injured After Van Plows Into Crowd In Barcelona Terror Attack
- Franklin Institute Offering Unique Eclipse Viewing Experience
- Styx To Hold Concert For Hard Of Hearing In New Jersey
- State Police: Woman Hospitalized After Jumping Out Of Vehicle Traveling At Roughly 60 mph
- Untreated Wastewater May Be Turning Dogs Blue
- United Airlines Passenger Accused Of Groping Teen
- Doctor Offers Important Back To School Tips
- Couple Recounts Terrifying Moments Being Stuck On Rising Drawbridge In South Jersey
- Florida Woman Accused Of Driving Intoxicated With Child Unrestrained In Backseat