By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Overturned Tractor-Trailer Causing Traffic Problems On North I-95 In Delaware
- Amtrak: 2 People Struck On Train Tracks In Washington
- 16-Year-Old Shot Multiple Times In Southwest Philadelphia
- Shake Up At Mayor’s Fund For Philly, Why Credit Cards Need To Go
- FOP Endorses Beth Grossman In Philly DA Race
- Feds Wiretapped Union Boss John Dougherty; Mayor Kenney Recorded
- Where Are The Rudest Drivers In America?
- CHOP Earns Top Honors In Best Children’s Hospital In The Country Ranking
- Wolf Signs ‘Stolen Valor’ Bill To Protect Veterans
- Bill Cosby Says He Isn’t Planning A ‘Sexual Assault Tour’