By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Cosby’s Lawyers Seek To Force Accuser To Repay Settlement
- Police: Man Fires Shots Into Women’s Shelter
- Lawsuit Sparks Reversal On DNC Protests
- NJ Man Charged In Connection With Fatal Crash In NE Philadelphia
- Tips To Protect Scared Pets During Fireworks
- Chester County Man Convicted Of Murder In Death Of Elderly Father
- Slight Risk Of Severe Weather Today
- Players Have Shot At $415 Million Mega Millions Prize
- Cops: Man Accused Of Stuffing Bag Of Feces Down Woman’s Pants In Custody
- Police: Man Punches Another For Refusing Ramen Noodles