By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- 112-Year-Old Woman Says She’s Been Smoking For 95 Of Them
- Police Arrest Drunk N.J. Man Who Passed Out With Truck In Drive
- Critically Endangered Orangutan On Birth Control Now Pregnant At Australian Zoo
- Mick Jagger Welcomes Baby No. 8
- Brett Favre Look-Alike Wanted In $600 Lobster Tail Theft
- Police Release Video Of Vehicle In Hit-Run That Injured Boy In Delaware
- Pregnant Manatee Rescued Off Cape Cod Now In Bahamas
- Police: 2 Men Attack Woman, Steal Purse Containing $800 In Overbrook
- For Phila. Region’s Digital Health Startups, $6 Million Up For Grabs
- Hyundai Recalls Minivans; Hoods Can Fly Open While Moving