By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Governor Wolf Condemns Recent Antisemitic Attacks, Threats
- Stuffed Toys Leak Millions Of Voice Recordings From Kids And Parents
- Glenside School Holds ‘Junior Flower Show’
- 6 Injured In Multi-Vehicle Crash Involving DART Bus
- Man Charged With Killing 3 Women, Including Philly Teen
- Raindrop-Sized Technology Letting People Ditch Their Reading Glasses
- GOP-Sponsored Bill Blocks Over $1 Billion In Funding To Pennsylvania Sanctuary Cities
- Nurse Accused Of Secretly Videotaping Patients
- Local Religious Leaders Stand Together Following Jewish Cemetery Vandalism
- SpaceX To Fly Two Space Tourists Around The Moon In 2018