By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Thousands Walk The Walk At Annual March For Babies
- New Jersey Nonprofit Hosts Ninja Warrior Challenge For Autism Awareness
- Gaming Console Turned Roach Motel: PS4 Owners Dealing With Bugs In System
- Camden’s Field Of Dreams Withers, But Construction Blooms
- Famed Swiss Climber Ueli Steck Dies In Everest Training Accident
- 7 Killed, Dozens Injured As Storm Hits Midwest, Southwest States
- Flying Cars? A Prototype Has People Asking, How Close Are We?
- Travelers Who Target National Parks Generate Big Bucks In PA, Per Report
- Philly Hopes To Lure Movie Producers To Town With Possible New Incentives
- Expert Says One In Eight Couples Have Trouble Starting Families Due To Infertility