By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- Movie Review: ‘Keeping Up with the Joneses’
- Sixers, Heat Anthem Singer Kneels, Wears ‘Black Lives Matter’ Shirt While Singing
- Police Investigate Triple Shooting In West Oak Lane
- Donald Trump Rallies In Bucks County
- Does Joe Biden Want To Fight Donald Trump?
- People Cancel Newtown Athletic Club Membership Due To Donald Trump Rally
- Cousins Turn Loss Into Way To Help Others In Philadelphia
- Survey: Biggest Problem Facing Philadelphia Is Public Safety
- Open Space In Chester County Will Remain
- Philadelphia Autism Advocate Pens New Book