ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Crash Involving DRPA Officer Causing Delays On Ben Franklin Bridge
- Franklin Institute Add City’s Most Hi-Tech Escape Room Games
- Special Day For Some Of Philadelphia’s First Responders
- Heavy Equipment Operators Strike Against Contractors Association
- Coalition Asks Chamber To End Its Legal Challenge To Wage Equity Law