ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Judge: South Jersey Doctor Must Stay In Jail Before Trial On Wife Slaying
- Firefighters Battling Multi-Alarm Blaze At High-Rise Apartment Building In Montgomery County
- NFC Championship Means Big Business For Restaurants, Caterers
- Doctor Warns That Being An Eagles Fan Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
- Official: Gunman Who Killed US Marshal In Harrisburg Shooting From Philadelphia