ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Bucks County Man Says He’s Had 13 Trump Signs Stolen From His Yard
- South Jersey Autism School Begins Relocation And Expansion Project
- Kids Excited To Be Part Of LEGOLAND Groundbreaking At Plymouth Meeting Mall
- Atlantic City Submits 5-Year Financial Plan, Hoping To Avert NJ Takeover
- Police ID Teen Charged In Rittenhouse Square Shooting