Police Investigate Robbery At Atlantic City Casino
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Community Cancellations: Wednesday, March 4th
- Camden County Police Department Mentioned In Federal Report
- Borgata Casino Plans Outdoor Concert Hall, New Nightclub
- PennDOT Crews Prepare For Latest Round Of Winter Weather
- Police Continue To Investigate Series Of Reported Attempted Child Lurings In Berks County