ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Dump Truck Catches Fire Near Fort Washington
- Police: Car Drives Into Rainbow Clothing Store In Juniata
- These Are The Victims Of The Santa Fe High School Shooting
- Star Wars-Inspired Prosthetic Arm Improves Life For Amputees
- Flags Flying At Half-Staff In New Jersey In Honor Of Student, Teacher Killed In Mount Olive Bus Crash