ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- In Advance Of Market St. Collapse Civil Case, Lawyers Argue Whether Griffin Campbell Should Testify
- Trump Takes Aim At Christie: ‘New Jerseyans Not Happy!’
- PA For Puerto Rico Join National Coalition To Pressure Lawmakers To Take Action On Island’s Debt Crisis
- Kane To Announce Plans For Next Chapter In Porn Email Saga
- Philly Mural Of Pope Francis Seeks To Break World Record