Police Investigate Robbery At Atlantic City Casino
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- New Twitter Feature Makes It Easier To Join The Conversation
- S.S. United States – Docked In Philly — May Be Headed To Scrapheap
- Police: Man Robs Walnut Street Bank Location On Wednesday Morning
- Fired A Year Ago, Former Tinder CEO Returns To Under 30 Summit Back On Top
- Back To Business At CCP Following Tuesday’s Lockdown