Police Investigate Robbery At Atlantic City Casino
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Philadelphia City Council Candidate Hijacks Domain Names To Steer Voters From His Opponent
- Police: Woman Fatally Shot In Southwest Philadelphia
- Val Arkoosh Set to Be Sworn in As Replacement Montgomery County Commissioner
- Police: Suspect Arrested In Alleged Attack On Teen Girl On SEPTA Trolley
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Pres. Obama, VP Biden Coming to Philadelphia This Week