ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Philly Police Officer Steps Dances Her Way Into The Hearts Of Some Local Kids
- Police Locate Long-Serving Federal Judge Who Went Missing In Pennsylvania
- Famous Stolen Rockwell Painting Located Thanks To Accidental Puncture
- E. Coli Outbreak: Throw Out Recalled Soy Nut Butter, CDC Urges
- Potential Breakthrough Therapy For People With Common Form Of Eye Cancer