ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., (CBS) — New Jersey State Police are investigating a robbery at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
State Police say it happened Monday morning at Caesars Atlantic City located in the 2100 block of Pacific Avenue.
According to State Police, an undisclosed amount of money was taken during the robbery.
A source familiar with the investigation tells CBS 3 robbers got away with about $181,000.
State Police are not saying how many people were involved in this robbery or how it happened. They are handling the investigation and are not releasing any further information at this time.
The investigation continues.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Riding Into The Holiday Weekend At The Devon Horse Show
- ‘After 36 Years, It’s Time’ Walt Hunter Calls It A Career
- Solar Powered Plane Ends Record Breaking Flight In Lehigh Valley
- Horse Hit With Paintballs, Abandoned In Lancaster County Gets New Home
- Jersey Shore Businesses Ask ‘Where Are The Workers’ As Summer Approaches