By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are searching for three suspects, possibly as young as 13-years-of age, in connection with the burglary of a home earlier this week.
The incident happened at about 5:40 p.m. Tuesday in a home along the 6500 block of Windsor Avenue in the city’s Kingsessing section.
Surveillance video from a nearby home captured the suspects attempting to enter the rear of a home. The suspects tripped the home’s alarm system and ran away.
WATCH: Surveillance Video
Nearly 10 minutes later, the suspects returned and entered the home by forcing open a rear door.
Once inside, the suspects stole a laptop computer, a digital camera, artwork and clothing valued at $4,800.
The suspects are described as black males in their early to late teens.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Alan Bean, 4th Man To Walk On Moon, Is Dead At 86
- Police: Clothesline Helps Officers Arrest Fleeing Man Carrying 61 Bags Of Heroin
- Police: Family Pit Bull Attacks, Kills 6-Year-Old Pennsylvania Boy
- Police: Texas Officer Arrested In Fatal Shooting Of Brother Who Is Deputy Sheriff
- ‘You Are The Reason I Teach’: Hero Teacher Jason Seaman Shot During Indiana School Shooting