VIDEO: Teens Steal $4,800 In Items From Philadelphia Home
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are searching for three suspects, possibly as young as 13-years-of age, in connection with the burglary of a home earlier this week.
The incident happened at about 5:40 p.m. Tuesday in a home along the 6500 block of Windsor Avenue in the city’s Kingsessing section.
Surveillance video from a nearby home captured the suspects attempting to enter the rear of a home. The suspects tripped the home’s alarm system and ran away.
WATCH: Surveillance Video
Nearly 10 minutes later, the suspects returned and entered the home by forcing open a rear door.
Once inside, the suspects stole a laptop computer, a digital camera, artwork and clothing valued at $4,800.
The suspects are described as black males in their early to late teens.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Lyft Gets Pa. Regulatory Nod…Except In Philly
- New Monmouth University Poll Finds ‘Deep Racial Divide’ On Alleged Racism In The Judicial Process
- Report: NJ Among States Least-prepared For Outbreaks
- Survey: E-Cigarettes Surpass Regular Cigs In Teen Use
- Forget That Marathon: There’s A New ‘Race’ Coming To Philadelphia, And It Doesn’t Require Any Running