By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A cold front will finally move across our area during the early morning hours.
The front is associated with a deep trough over southern Canada, and will bring a refreshing change to the Delaware Valley.
WATCH: Kathy’s Latest Weather Forecast
Wednesday morning the atmosphere will dry out, sunshine will gradually return and afternoon high temperatures will be comfortable, in the low 80s.
Thursday and Friday remains dry and pleasant with low humidity and plenty of sunshine.
Highs will be in the mid 80’s.
Remember when you are away from CBS 3 or CBS3 Philly, you can check live local radar
Download our new CBS Philly Weather App.
You may also be interested in:
- 76ers Projected To Finish As Worst Team In East, Again
- Pederson: Dorial Green-Beckham To Run With 1’s
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Phillies To Attend Tim Tebow’s Workout, Per Report
- Philly Soccer Blog: Delco Native Auston Trusty Talks About Being Part Of Philadelphia Union