PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police: Man Possibly Abducted Following Fight In Philly
- Police: Officer Injured, 3 Students Arrested After Fights Break Out Near Train Station
- ‘Alien Yoga’ Could Help With Digestion
- Study: 1 In 3 High School Students Reported Traveling With Driver Who’d Been Drinking
- Are Shore Towns Ready For Unofficial Start Of Summer?