Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing Man With Alzheimer’s
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ‘Dark Money’ Disclosure Rules Now The Law In Philadelphia
- Dozens Of Child Support Offenders Arrested In Burlington County
- Philly U. Students Create School Products Designed To Help Their Peers
- Area Doctors Using New Procedure To Treat Rotator Cuff Tears
- Pa. Convention Center To Host International Convention Of The Knights Of Columbus