PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Liberian Rebel Commander Accused Of War Crimes Found Guilty Of Immigration Fraud
- CHOP Hosts Halloween Party For Its Pediatric Patients
- Suspect Wanted In Deadly Maryland Shooting Connected To Shooting In Wilmington
- Police: Suspect Identified, Still At-Large In Sexual Assault Of Elderly Woman In Chester
- Study: Parents, Kids Alike Want Dinnertime No-Screen Zone