Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing Man With Alzheimer’s
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Study: A College Staple Could Apparently Kill You
- Not Too Late To Get a Flu Shot, Area Doctors Advise
- Once Again, SEPTA Employees Give Santa a Helping Hand and Lots of Toys
- Del. Daycare Provider Charged After Allegedly Leaving 2 Children Inside Car While She Went Shopping
- Police: 3-Year-Old Struck By Stray Bullet Inside Grays Ferry Home