Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing Man With Alzheimer’s
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- South Jersey Man Charged With Trying to Pass Off Cotton and Rocks as iPhones
- Hess’ Museum of Toy Trucks Rolls Into Deptford, NJ, Heading for Philadelphia
- At Camden County Prison, a Job Fair For Former Inmates
- 2 Children Killed, 2 In Critical Condition After Shooting Inside Burlington County Home
- Amid City Council Inaction, PGW Bidder Declines To Extend Deal