Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing Man With Alzheimer’s
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home
- Phanatic Celebrates Birthday At Phillies Braves Game
- Local Students Experience Devastating Earthquake While Studying Abroad
- Bhutanese Refugees In Philadelphia Mourn For Victims Of Nepal Earthquake
- History Class On The Road For Group Of Philadelphia Sixth Graders