PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Man Who Stopped Fight In Video Honored For His Peacemaking
- SEPTA Looking To Buy Dozens Of New Rail Cars From Chinese Manufacturer
- Former Shelter Dog Helps Save 3-Year-Old Girl Left Naked And Alone
- US Officials: Info Suggests Trump Associates May Have Coordinated With Russians
- ‘Paws for Pennsy’ Event Provides Stress Relief At Pennsylvania Hospital