PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- NJ Community Comes Forward To Support Principal Put On Leave Without Explanation
- Expert Explains Serious Disorder That Causes Adult Tantrums
- Where To Start Your Career? Apparently, Not Philly
- Pair Arrested For Burglary After Police Find Suspect Hiding In A Closet
- Foul Email To Environmental Activists Preceded DEP Secretary’s Resignation