PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Julian Angelucci Identified As 11-Year-Old South Philadelphia Hit-And-Run Victim
- More Than 20 People Hospitalized After Flash Fire At Texas Plant
- First Lady, Melania Trump, Returns To White House Following Kidney Procedure
- Local Families, Corgis Celebrated Royal Wedding At Watch Parties
- Police: Man Hospitalized Following Shooting Outside Fishtown McDonald’s