Teen Struck By Lightning In Delaware County
GLENOLDEN, Pa., (CBS) – A teenager in Delaware County was struck by lightning and rushed to the hospital.
Police say it happened on Ashland Avenue in Glenolden Monday evening.
According to family friends, the 14-year-old had just stepped out of his house to head over to his aunt’s house. CBS 3 is told his finger was struck by lightning when he was getting into his friend’s car.
He was conscious when paramedics rushed him to Crozer-Chester Medical Center.
Late Monday, friends told Eyewitness News, he was in good condition and was waiting to be transferred to a children’s hospital.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- NJ Gov. Christie Helping Tillis In NC Senate Race
- Profile Of Gunman Who Ambushed Troopers Released By State Police
- Tech Entrepreneur Says Unplug From Facebook And Experience People
- Villanova Art Historians Hope For New Revelations in Painting’s X-Rays
- Penn Grad Student Heads Effort To Preserve Historic Philadelphia House