PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers fell to 1-1 in the Samsung NBA Summer League as they lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers 86-77 on Monday night. The Cavaliers advanced to 3-0 with the victory.
Nerlens Noel (rest) and K.J. McDaniels (ankle) returned to action for the Sixers following stints on the sidelines. Noel registered 12 points, six rebounds and four blocked shots, while McDaniels chipped in seven points.
Second round pick Jordan McRae led the way for the Sixers with 18 points and four steals.
The number one overall pick in the draft, Andrew Wiggins dropped only 10 points, but had the most memorable play of the night with a well executed baseline spin move and dunk.
The Cavaliers were led on the night by Matthew Dellavedova who scored 19 points.
The Sixers next Summer League game is Tuesday night at 8 p.m. against the Phoenix Suns.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- Super Bowl Champion Eagles ‘Discussing’ Visit To White House
- Joel Embiid Visits Delaware County Church, Makes A New Best Friend
- Raiders Sign CB Daryl Worley A Week After Arrest In Philadelphia
- Flyers Eliminated From Playoffs After Losing Game 6
- Altherr Hits Walk-off Single In Extra Innings, Phillies Sweep Pirates