PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers fell to 1-1 in the Samsung NBA Summer League as they lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers 86-77 on Monday night. The Cavaliers advanced to 3-0 with the victory.
Nerlens Noel (rest) and K.J. McDaniels (ankle) returned to action for the Sixers following stints on the sidelines. Noel registered 12 points, six rebounds and four blocked shots, while McDaniels chipped in seven points.
Second round pick Jordan McRae led the way for the Sixers with 18 points and four steals.
The number one overall pick in the draft, Andrew Wiggins dropped only 10 points, but had the most memorable play of the night with a well executed baseline spin move and dunk.
The Cavaliers were led on the night by Matthew Dellavedova who scored 19 points.
The Sixers next Summer League game is Tuesday night at 8 p.m. against the Phoenix Suns.
Check Out These Sports Stories:
- On The Rise: Matthew Fitzpatrick And European Tour’s Next Generation
- 3-0 Eagles Now Have 10th Shortest Super Bowl Odds
- Villanova Visits Elon Saturday, Looking For Fourth Straight Win
- Tim Tebow Hits Home Run On First Instructional League Pitch
- WWE-NFL Connection: Big E’s Friend Plays For Giants, Is Hilarious