86-Year-Old Blind Woman Goes Ziplining
MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Oh, The Irony: Easter Egg Cookies Sold In Pa. Voluntarily Recalled For Containing Eggs
- Investigation Ongoing In Alleged Photo Scandal At Montgomery County High School
- Pa. Burglar Steals More Than 100 Candy Bars
- Swiped Painting Of Jesus Returned To Pa. Restaurant With Note Apologizing For ‘Drunken Mistake’
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders