MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Researchers: Some Pains Can Be Caused By “Dormant Butt Syndrome”
- Born In ’97, World’s First Surviving Septuplets Graduate High School
- Detroit Police Department Calls Out Philly Police To Running Man Challenge
- More And More Young People Are Living With Their Parents
- Twitter Will Stretch Its 140-Character Limit