MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Man Charged With Burglary After Being Stuck In Pizzeria Vent
- Parts Of Hawaii Could See Up To Foot Of Snow
- Virginia School District Pulls ‘To Kill A Mockingbird,’ ‘The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn’ From Classrooms Over N-Word In Books
- For Environmental Dogs, Sniffing Out Doody Is Their Duty In South Jersey
- Police: Teen Boy Who Fatally Shot Mother, Young Brother Tried To Blame His Father