MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Pennsylvania Bar Serving Up ‘Tide Pod’ Shots
- NFL Rejects Veterans Group’s Ad For Super Bowl Program
- Mayor Kenney Declares ‘WWE Royal Rumble Week’ In Philly
- Super Bowl Feud: Philly Business Stops Selling Boston Cream Doughnuts– For Now
- Philadelphia Chef Prepares To Mix It Up Super Bowl Weekend At NFL Cook-off