86-Year-Old Blind Woman Goes Ziplining
MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Researchers: Sugary Drinks Tied To High Death Toll Worldwide
- Report: Smoking Rates In Philadelphia Fall To All Time Low
- French Terrorists Target Chemical Plant Owned By Allentown, Pa. Company
- General Lee Driven From Doylestown Amid Flag Controversy
- Whole Foods Accused Over Over-pricing And Mislabeling Items