MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Delicious Deals To Sweeten Up National Chocolate Day
- Trump Selling $45 ‘Make America Great Again’ Halloween Hats
- Survey: $9.1 Billion Will Be Spent On Halloween
- Archbishop Charles Chaput Leads Pro-Life Rally In Center City
- ‘This Is A Leader Who’s Unfit To Be President’: Man Inflates ‘Trump Rat’ In Philly