MAINE (CBS) — An 86-year-old woman took the whole “bucket list” phenomenon to a whole new level.
Florence Gallagher, of Maine, went ziplining hundreds of feet in the air.
That doesn’t sound too impressive?
Well, when you hear her medical history, the feat will certainly impress you!
Throughout her lifetime, Florence has suffered a stroke, had open heart surgery and did we mention that she is blind?
Florence said the zipline ride didn’t last long enough.
“When you get to be 86, there’s not a whole heck of time left to do whatever,” she said.
So what’s next for Florence? She wants to skydive!
“We all have choices. We can live or we can exist.”
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Man Pleads Guilty To Defecating On Side Of Road, Throwing Feces Into Woods
- Police Searching For Inmate Who Escaped From Mental Hospital Parking Lot
- Company Recalls Dog Food Because It May Contain Euthanasia Drug
- Airbus: Travelers Could See Gyms On Airplanes Within Couple Years
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Sparks Criticism Of Teen Suicide Depiction