Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- St. Joe’s Off To Strong 4-1 Start
- Montgomery County Swimmer Is SI’s Sports Kid Of The Year
- 76ers Tie NBA Worst With 0-18 Start After Loss To Grizzlies
- 76ers’ Okafor Apologizes For Choices After Recent Fight
- Kobe Bryant Says He Will Retire At End Of 2015-16 Season