Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Fans Do Not Expect Eagles To Contend For Playoffs
- Josh Norman: ‘I Can’t Wait To Play Sam Bradford Twice A Year’
- Philly Area Born Filmmakers Need Help For ‘Dallas Sucks’ Documentary
- 2 Olympians Return Home To Delaware Valley
- Report: Carson Wentz ‘Highly Unlikely’ To Play In Final Preseason Game