Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Doug Pederson: ‘I Think We’re Going To Be Much Improved’
- 30 Players: Rangers’ Nomar Mazara Just Getting Started
- Rising Star: Gonzaga Forward Zach Collins
- CBS Local Bracket Update: Out Of 28,373 Brackets, None Have Perfect Final Four
- Frank Martin: ‘Kids Haven’t Changed, We’ve Changed’