Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Franco HR, 4 RBIs In Phillies 10-9 Win Over Brewers
- Former Secretary, Fired By Chip Kelly, Receives Eagles Super Bowl Ring
- Phillies Beat Brewers 4-1
- Phillies’ Arrieta Struggles As Milwaukee Slugs Philadelphia 13-2
- Minicamp Evaluation: The Eagles Look Better Than Last Year—And May Win Fewer Games