Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Rockets, Sixers Moved To National TV
- Police Charge 11 People In Latest Riot After Penn State Win
- Olajuwon On Sixers’ Embiid: ‘He Could Even Take It To Another Level’
- NFL Denies It Asked Lady Gaga To Stay Silent On Trump
- WWE Presents Monday Night Raw At Wells Fargo Center