Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Super Bowl Champion Eagles To Face Host Jaguars In London
- Flaherty’s 3-Run HR Powers Braves Past Velasquez, Phillies
- Eagles Center And Mummers Legend Jason Kelce Attends All-City Jazz Festival
- Crosby Leads Penguins Past Flyers For 3-1 Lead In Playoffs
- Expect The Sixers To Get The Heat Under Control In Game 3