Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Report: Sixers Sign Guard Jerryd Bayless
- Flyers Sign Forwards Dale Weise And Boyd Gordon
- 76ers Will Hire Jim O’Brien To Be Assistant Coach, Per Report
- Lenny Dykstra Reveals How PED’s Changed His Career In New Book
- NBA Writer And Sam Hinkie Defender Battles Howard Eskin On 94WIP