Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- College Basketball Games To Watch: Top Teams Battle It Out In Oregon
- Former Phillies Pitcher Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez Dead At 34
- WCU Gets Rematch With #1 IUP In NCAA Second Round
- CBS Sports’ Trent Green On Week 12 Bills-Chiefs Matchup, More
- Philip Rivers, Chargers Beat Fading Cowboys 28-6