Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- ‘I’m Not A Guy Who Lived A Criminal Life’: Nevada Board Grants O.J. Simpson Parole
- Ridley Girl’s Softball Gearing Up For The World Stage
- WWE Insiders Pick Battleground 2017
- LeBron James Tweets Happy Birthday To Ben Simmons
- Jeremiah Trotter: Eagles Are ‘A Playoff Team’