Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Keidel: Like Dan Marino, Laremy Tunsil A Victim Of Embellished Fears
- Soul Head West For Monday Night Battle In LA
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: April 25th-April 29th
- Top NFL Draft Prospects By Position Still On The Board After Round 1
- Santoliquito: Looks Like Eagles Are Stuck With Sam Bradford