Early Thursday morning a report from Matt Borcas, a Grantland.com contributor, that LeBron James’ website—LeBronJames.com—has new pages that were recently built with Cleveland Cavaliers colors according to a web developer’s friend.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan reported James’ (second) decision will be announced on his website, before he leaves for the World Cup Final on Saturday.
Darren Rovell tweeted that the last two accounts that LeBron James’ official website followed was @Ohiodotcom and @AkronBeacon.
James’ official website (@TeamLeBron) also tweeted to Twitter Support, asking for a direct message.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Eagles’ Jason Kelce Center Of Attention At Phillies Camp
- Police Search For Eagles Parade Day Vandals Who Damaged Bus Stop Shelter
- Fergie On National Anthem Blowback: ‘I’m A Risk Taker Artistically’
- Flyers Surge Past Rangers 7-4
- Maurice Cheeks Named Basketball Hall Of Fame Finalist