By Justin Drabick
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A cold front will be moving through the Delaware Valley tonight keeping the chance for some showers and storms. A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect until 10pm with the potential for wind gusts to 60 mph and small hail. The storms will be more scattered tonight, so not every location will see a storm. The storm threat will begin to diminish late evening and skies will remain partly cloudy overnight with lows in the lower 70s.
Behind the front, a cooler and less humid air mass will return for Thursday. With the front situated just off the coast, there will be a chance of an isolated shower or storm in the afternoon, especially south and east. High temperatures will be near average in the mid 80s with comfortable humidity levels. The pleasant weather will then continue on Friday with sunshine and highs again in the mid 80s along with lower humidity levels.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pennsylvania College Suspends Students Over Blackface Video
- Clinton Campaign Seizes On Trump Cameo In Playboy Video
- Low-Income Residents Treated To Free Pet Wellness Day In West Philly
- Political Costumes Proving Popular, But One Trumps All Others
- South Jersey Man Gets Prison Term For Killing Estranged Wife’s Boyfriend