MLB All-Star Game To Feature Pour Your Own Beer Station
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — ESPN’s Darren Rovell is reporting that Anheuser-Busch and Delaware North have partnered to create self-serve beer stations at Target Field, in Minnesota. The stations are up and running, just in time for the festivities during the 2014 MLB All-Star weekend.
The machines are called DraftServ and fans can obtain a pre-loaded card with money for beer when showing their ID. Fans then can scan the card and choose between four beer options: Budweiser, Bud Light, Shock Top Lemon, and Goose Island, with the latter two of four options slightly more expensive.
An employee will be at each station to check IDs and each card is limited to 48-ounces of beer every 15 minutes. The MLB All-Star game is on Tuesday, July 15th.
Also, there are four new incredible food creations. Photos here.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Mike Quick On Eagles: ‘You’ll Never Know Where The Punch Is Going To Come From’
- Cole Hamels Dominates As Phillies Beat Mets 6-0
- Dion May Be Exactly What The Sixers Are Waiting For
- NCAA Settles Head-Injury Suit, Will Change Rules
- 5 Players In The NFL Who Will Have A Bounce Back Season Offensively