MLB All-Star Game To Feature Pour Your Own Beer Station
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — ESPN’s Darren Rovell is reporting that Anheuser-Busch and Delaware North have partnered to create self-serve beer stations at Target Field, in Minnesota. The stations are up and running, just in time for the festivities during the 2014 MLB All-Star weekend.
The machines are called DraftServ and fans can obtain a pre-loaded card with money for beer when showing their ID. Fans then can scan the card and choose between four beer options: Budweiser, Bud Light, Shock Top Lemon, and Goose Island, with the latter two of four options slightly more expensive.
An employee will be at each station to check IDs and each card is limited to 48-ounces of beer every 15 minutes. The MLB All-Star game is on Tuesday, July 15th.
Also, there are four new incredible food creations. Photos here.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- College Football Preview: Villanova Wildcats
- Philly’s Taney Dragons Sets LLWS Ratings Record
- Browns Hope Johnny Manziel Keeps Focus On Field Instead Of Off
- Stevie Johnson Returns Home To Round Out 49ers Receiving Core And Silence Critics
- Report: Phils Finalists For Cuban Outfielder Rusney Castillo