By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — One person was killed and another is in critical condition after a single-car crash in Northeast Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The crash happened at about 2:10 a.m. at E. Luzerne Street near Whitaker Avenue in the city’s Juniata Park section.
According to investigators, a vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed on E. Luzerne Street when it lost control and crashed into a wall.
One person was pronounced dead at the scene. A second individual was rushed to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
The deadly crash remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Temple University Tops List Of Most Sexually Active College Campuses
- Get Paid $10K A Month To Travel Around The World, Stay At Luxury Vacation Homes
- Former Shelter Dog Helps Save 3-Year-Old Girl Left Naked And Alone
- Labrador Retriever America’s Most Popular Dog For 26th Straight Year
- Police: Man Checks Out Of Hospital, Steals Ambulance