By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Julian Angelucci Identified As 11-Year-Old South Philadelphia Hit-And-Run Victim
- More Than 20 People Hospitalized After Flash Fire At Texas Plant
- First Lady, Melania Trump, Returns To White House Following Kidney Procedure
- Local Families, Corgis Celebrated Royal Wedding At Watch Parties
- Police: Man Hospitalized Following Shooting Outside Fishtown McDonald’s