2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Hackers Leak Hundreds Of Nude Celebrity Photos Online, Causing Many To Worry About Privacy
- Police Searching For Missing Strawberry Mansion Man
- Police Say Knife-wielding Man Taunted Toms River Homeowner
- Hundreds Heading Home From The Shore After The Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Neighborhood Block Party Includes Book Bag Giveaway And Free HIV Testing