2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 3 Philadelphia Creations On List Of America’s 15 Most Outrageous Foods
- At Trial, Police Describe Search That Led to Kidnap-Rape Defendant Christina Regusters
- 36 Rookie Officers Sworn In to Philadelphia Police Department
- Philly Man Arrested For Allegedly Filming Up A Woman’s Skirt In Local Supermarket
- Special Schedule In Effect Due To Service On Manayunk/Norristown Regional Rail Line Next Week