2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Councilmembers Say Cancellation of PGW Deal Was Right Thing To Do
- Archbishop Chaput: We Are Undergoing A Fundamental Change In The Way Americans View Religion
- Ex-Coach: Ending Central Bucks West Season Over Hazing Is An ‘Overreaction’
- Former Phila. City Hall Clerk Sentenced For Stealing Elderly Neighbor’s Benefits
- Study: Sad Songs Actually Make Sad People Feel Better