2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Bomb Squad Responds To World War II-Era Marking Round In Cape May County
- California Chrome Arrives At Parx Racing For Saturday’s Pennsylvania Derby
- Brotherly Love: Bringing A Church Basement Back To Life
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Speaks Out After Girl Escapes Alleged Abduction In Delaware County
- Planning Goes On While Awaiting Pontiff’s Official Word on Phila. Visit, Chaput Says