By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Protesters Breach DNC Security Fence, Phila. Police Commissioner Calls Attempt ‘Ridiculous’
- President Obama Backs Clinton During DNC: ‘No One More Qualified’
- VP Nominee Tim Kaine Impersonates Donald Trump At DNC: ‘Believe Me’
- Large Snake On Loose In Gloucester County Found, Returned To Owner
- Bloomberg Attacks Trump At DNC: ‘The Richest Thing About Trump Is His Hypocrisy’