2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Road Crews Prepare For Latest Winter Storm
- Police Searching For Cop Impersonator In Camden
- Elderly Man Injured During North Philadelphia Home Invasion
- 2 Adults, 2 Children Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak In Doylestown
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital Receives $300K Grant For Spinal Cord Injury Medical Home