2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- New Federal Grant Aims To Improve Safety Along Always-Treacherous Roosevelt Blvd.
- Miss Tootsie’s On South Street Celebrates 15 Years In Business
- Report Finds South Jersey Town Could Benefit From County Run Police Department
- Council At-Large Primary Winner Skirts Questions Of A Deal
- With The Start Of Summer, Unemployment Help Starting To Take Shape In AC