2-Year-Old Hospitalized After Being Hit By Minivan In Kensington
By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Still on Democrats’ Short List For 2016 Convention
- At Campbell’s Kitchens, Thanksgiving Leftovers is a Teaching Moment
- Merck To Manufacture Potential Ebola Vaccine
- Lincoln University President Resigns After Controversial Remarks On Rape
- Jackknifed Tractor-Trailer Snarling Traffic On NJTP In Gloucester County