By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philadelphia Police: 1 Killed After Driver Allegedly Runs Red Light
- Federal Judge In Hawaii Extends Ruling Halting Travel Ban Indefinitely
- Authorities: Chester Man Charged In Violent Assault, Rape Of Several Women Over 3 Years
- Search Underway For Long-Serving Federal Judge In Pennsylvania
- Sources: Man Killed In Police-Involved Shooting Believed To Be Same Man Who Ran Down Philly Cop