Phillies’ Domonic Brown Placed On Paternity Leave
Phillies CentralShop for Phillies Gear
Buy Phillies Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
PHILADELPHIA, PA (CBS) — The Phillies made a rash of transactions today, including a move involving outfielder Domonic Brown.
The team placed Brown on the paternity leave list. To replace Brown, the Phillies recalled outfield Aaron Altherr from double-A reading.
Right-hander Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez has been activated from the team’s 60-day disabled list and optioned to double-A reading and right-hander Mike Adams will take Gonzalez’s spot on the list as he has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list.
Finally, catcher Wil Nieves will be assigned to the Gulf Coast League Phillies to begin a rehab stint with the club.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Sixers Enhance Game Presentations With New 3D Technology
- David Montgomery To Take Leave Of Absence Due To Health Concern
- All 9 Consecutive Yankee Hits Off Of Tigers’ David Price
- 6 Guys To Add In Fantasy Football, If You’ve Already Drafted
- King Predicts Eagles To Finish As No. 1 Seed In NFC, Prisco Predicts 11-5