2 Women Shot Outside Of Home In West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Shot Multiple Times Near Closed Playground In Hunting Park
- Local Group Rallies Support For Dominican Republic Deportation Victims
- Young Mother Shot And Killed In Port Richmond Home
- A Conversation About Race Was Brewing At Reading Terminal Market
- Local Doctor Discusses Surgery Performed On Train Tracks In Northeast Philadelphia