PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Finland: Several People Stabbed In Turku, Police Say
- Active Tropical Pattern In The Atlantic and Caribbean
- Severe Weather Chances For The Delaware Valley This Afternoon
- 1 Person Injured After SUV Crashes Into Home In South Philly
- State Police: Woman Hospitalized After Falls Out Of Vehicle Traveling Roughly 60 mph