2 Women Shot Outside Of Home In West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 3 Philadelphia Creations On List Of America’s 15 Most Outrageous Foods
- At Trial, Police Describe Search That Led to Kidnap-Rape Defendant Christina Regusters
- 36 Rookie Officers Sworn In to Philadelphia Police Department
- Philly Man Arrested For Allegedly Filming Up A Woman’s Skirt In Local Supermarket
- Special Schedule In Effect Due To Service On Manayunk/Norristown Regional Rail Line Next Week