PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Job Placement Program Empowering Adults With Autism
- Bucks County Man Sentenced To 60-120 Years In Prison In Child Rape Case
- Pipe Bomb Strapped To Man Explodes In NYC Subway, Injuring 4 In Attempted Terror Attack
- Atlantic City’s Revel Casino May Have New Owner
- Philadelphia Police On Alert Following NYC Subway Explosion