2 Women Shot Outside Of Home In West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Judge To Hear Request To Halt Ocean Blasting In NJ
- Police In Camden ID Suspect Being Sought For Shooting At Pursuing Officer
- Cops: Males In Possession Of Stolen Phone Unknowingly Upload Pics To Victim’s Cloud
- The Nation’s Birthplace Revs Up Once Again For America’s Birthday
- Police Searching For Man Who Robbed Popular Cobbs Creek Cheesesteak Shop 3 Times