PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Philly Police Officer Steps Dances Her Way Into The Hearts Of Some Local Kids
- Police Locate Long-Serving Federal Judge Who Went Missing In Pennsylvania
- Famous Stolen Rockwell Painting Located Thanks To Accidental Puncture
- E. Coli Outbreak: Throw Out Recalled Soy Nut Butter, CDC Urges
- Potential Breakthrough Therapy For People With Common Form Of Eye Cancer