PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect Accused Of Vandalizing The Union League Staircase
- Poll: Respect For Police Near All-Time High
- Stores Scrambling After Workers’ Strike Causes Avocado Shortage
- NB Northeast Extension Blocked Due To Accident Involving Multiple Tractor-Trailers
- Tractor Trailer Loaded With 15 Cows Overturns In Delaware