2 Women Shot Outside Of Home In West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job
- Lower Bail Rejected as Accused Driver Waives Hearing in North Phila. Hit-Run
- Atlantic City Mayor Hopes New Federal Program Will Brighten Prospects for Unemployed
- Reward Offered In Smash-And-Grab Gun Theft In Delaware County
- Montgomery County Loan Helping Popular Flourtown Farmers’ Market Relocate