PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Wanted For Vicious Attack In West Chester
- Luxury Apartments To Bring New Life To South Jersey Landmark
- Former Bucks County Football Coach Charged With Sexually Assaulting 3 Juveniles
- Tony Luke Jr. Launches Initiative To End Stigma Of Heroin Abuse
- South Shore Recalls Chest Of Drawers Due To Tip-Over Hazard