2 Women Shot Outside Of Home In West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Shoppers Flock To Grocery Stores Ahead Of Latest Round Of Winter Weather
- City Of Philadelphia Announces Snow Emergency
- Police: Man Dies After Being Shot, Run Over In Feltonville
- Gov. Christie Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of Winter Storm
- Cape May City Council Votes To Demote Police Chief, Loses Councilman In The Process