2 Women Shot Outside Of Home In West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Planning Goes On While Awaiting Pontiff’s Official Word on Phila. Visit, Chaput Says
- Children’s Hospital Confirms Four ‘Enterovirus D68′ Cases Found Here
- Police Release Video Of Suspects Wanted In Alleged Hate Crime In Rittenhouse
- Unconscious Man Robbed At SEPTA Station
- Adrian Peterson Case Brings Corporal Punishment of Kids Front and Center