PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Transformed Green Schoolyard Opens At Fishtown Elementary School
- Philadelphia Makes Its Bid To Host Amazon’s Second Headquarters
- Judge Denies Sandusky’s Appeal For New Trial On Child Sex Abuse Charges
- Manhunt On For Suspect Wanted In Shootings In Maryland, Delaware That Left 3 Dead
- SEPTA To Hold Another Round Of Public Meetings On King Of Prussia Rail Project