PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Samsung Apologizes, Design Flaw Appears To Blame For Note 7 Fires
- Powerful Nor’easter Pounds Jersey Shore
- Carlton Williams To Head Philly Streets Department
- Amtrak, NJ TRANSIT Restore Service; Atlantic City Rail Line Temporarily Suspend Service
- SEPTA’s Regional Rail Warminster Line Suspended Due To Downed Tree