PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Presidential Hair On Display At Philly Museum
- ‘Bernie Or Bust’ Group Rallies Strong, One Day After Sanders Addresses Delegates At DNC
- After Tweet, Sen. Cory Booker Says He Prays For Donald Trump
- The Weirdest Things You’ll See During The DNC
- Auditor General: PA Working To Address Lax Oversight Of Nursing Homes