Philadelphia Police Say 11-Year-Old Girl Found Safe
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Controversial Ads To Appear On SEPTA Buses
- Firefighters Battle Townhouse Blaze In Evesham Township
- Philadelphia Joins Boston, Montreal In Hosting Baseball Hack Day This Saturday
- Cast Members From Stage Musical Dirty Dancing Teach Dance Class At Local High School
- Mitchell & Ness Unveils Top-Selling Throwback Jerseys By State