Philadelphia Police Say 11-Year-Old Girl Found Safe
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Local Nature Preserve Cutting Down Trees To Help The Environment
- I-676 Road Closures To Impact Overnight Drivers This Week
- Autistic Adults Find Job Skills, And Life Skills, On A South Jersey Farm
- Latest PATCO Project Means More Single-Tracking Across Ben Franklin Bridge
- Thousands Spend July 4th On The Parkway For ‘Country’s Largest Free Concert’