PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Study Looks To Unlock If Obesity Robs The Tongue Of Taste Buds
- SEPTA Regional Rail, PATCO Altering Schedules For Wednesday’s Snowstorm
- Police: 6-Month-Old Found Dead In Trash Bag In Large Cat Litter Container
- Snow Days Take Their Toll On Pennsylvania School District Calendars
- Latest Nor’easter Expected To Dump Up To Foot Of Snow In Some Parts