PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Child Thanks Police With Lunch For ‘Kindness Day,’ Becomes Honorary Officer
- Union Boss ‘Johnny Doc’ Pens Letter To Members Amid FBI Investigation
- Officials: Woman Dies After Falling From Zip Line In Delaware
- Milestone In Montco’s Efforts To Update Emergency Radio Systems
- Cost of EpiPen: One Senator’s Daughter Is Mylan CEO, Another’s Needs Drug