Philadelphia Police Say 11-Year-Old Girl Found Safe
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Drexel’s Sacramento Campus Closing Down, Current Students Can Finish
- Crews Responding To Reports Of Partial Collapse In West Kensington
- Parents Scramble to Find Activities For Toddlers on a Snowbound Thursday in Philadelphia
- Community Cancellations: Thursday, March 5th
- City of Philadelphia Addresses ‘Mid-Level’ Snowstorm