PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Officer Accused Of Dumping Emaciated Dog In Trash Bag At Park
- ‘This Bill Is Collapsing’: House Hopes To Vote On Health Care Legislation Friday Following Delay
- NJ Homeland Security Reviewing Measures Following London Attack
- SEPTA Police Announce 10 Arrests In Connection With Subway Station Brawl
- People Eating Too Many Of Wrong Kinds Of Vegetables Can Lead To Copper Toxicity