PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Michigan Town Hosting 5-Day-Long Camp Bacon Festival
- Study: Women Attracted To Men Who Resemble Their Brothers
- Ring Bought At Garage Sale For $13 Valued Nearly $500,000
- Man Who Spent 24 Years Behind Bars For Crime He Didn’t Commit Has Conviction Vacated
- Police: Man Commits Suicide After Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend Found Dead In Suspicious Fire