PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Woman Charged With Murder After Drowning 2 Young Boys In Bathtub
- Warrant: Mother Put Toddlers In Oven, Turned It On
- Royal Baby: Duchess Of Cambridge’s Due Date Announced
- Man Builds 2-Story ‘Star Wars’ Vehicle Replica For Halloween
- Delaware DOJ Announces 18 Inmates To Be Charged In Deadly Prison Uprising