Philadelphia Police Say 11-Year-Old Girl Found Safe
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Del. Man Arrested For Allegedly Sexually Abusing 3-Year-Old Girl
- Topless Woman Fatally Struck By Several Cars In North Philadelphia
- Just In Time For Made In America, Young Cancer Patient At CHOP Covers Jay Z In Hopes Of Meeting The Rapper
- Response To Corbett’s Modified Medicaid Expansion Overhaul is Mixed
- 3 Philadelphia Creations On List Of America’s 15 Most Outrageous Foods