PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Patrons Urged To Return Counterfeit Eclipse Glasses Distributed By Delaware County Library
- 7-Eleven Allowing Customers To Fill Any Size Cup With Slurpee For $1.50
- At Least 2 Killed In Finland Stabbing Attack
- HUD, NJ Wrestle Over $1M In Sandy Recovery Loans
- Mother, Daughter Kayaking Delaware River In Support Of Breast Cancer Research