PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say a Southwest Philadelphia girl who had been missing since early Saturday morning has been found.
Authorities say 11-year-old Nyashia Grant-Miller was located in good condition. She had left her home in the 5300 block of Florence Avenue around 1 a.m. Saturday after arguing with a family member.
Around 3 p.m. Sunday, a relative saw Nyashia at Christy Park at 55th and Christian, but she ran off.
On Tuesday, police announced Miller was found safe.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Delaware County Retirement Community Evacuated Due To Fire
- Trooper Dragged By Vehicle During Traffic Stop, Opens Fire On Suspect
- Philadelphia SPCA Team Works To Save Dog Severely Injured By Owner
- New Poll Suggests NJ Governor-Elect Is Getting Positive Bump
- Education Groups Wants New Standards For Choosing Philly’s New School Board