PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- About 100 Bicyclist Seen Riding On I-676
- Philadelphia Police Searching For Missing 8-Year-Old Boy
- La Salle Taps Graduating Senior As Commencement Speaker
- DNA Ancestry Site Now Tests For Certain Illnesses
- Haverford Township Police Host 3rd Annual Police K-9 Competition
- Philadelphia Prepares As Penn Relays Coincide With NFL Draft
- Lyrid Meteor Shower Lights Up Sky In China
- 3-Year-Old With Speech Delay Uses Paint To Communicate
- Upper Moreland Swim Club Ransacked Leaving At Least $40K In Damages
- Small Earthquake Rattles Parts Of Lancaster County