PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Number Of Juveniles Charged With Murder Spikes In Philadelphia
- Police: Stolen Vehicle Causes Fiery Crash On Schuylkill Expressway
- Woman Wearing Hair-Tie Around Wrist Develops Life-Threatening Infection
- Father Of Teen Suspected In Trooper Shooting: “I Don’t Know Why He Did It”
- For Local Man, A New Kidney Means A New Life
- Thanksgiving Family Time Starts Early For Those Driving To Their Destinations
- NJ Governor Pardons Philadelphia Man Who Overcame Drug Addiction
- Uber To Set Up Breathalyzer Kiosk, Offer Free Rides In Manayunk On Thanksgiving Eve
- Kenney Announces New Licenses And Inspections Commissioner
- Families Of Fallen Officers Honored At Breakfast At FOP