Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Authorities: Vehicle Sought In Connection With Hamilton Township Homicide Investigation
- Measure To Prevent Wage Theft Introduced To Phila. City Council
- Look Up! Draconid Meteor Shower Tonight
- Women Against Abuse Kick Off Annual iPledge Campaign, Launch New Initiatives
- Small Pets Welcome On Some Amtrak Trains Starting October 12th
- NJ Takes Margate To Court Over Protective Dunes On The Beach
- Beyond ‘Like:’ 5 Ways You Might Soon Emote On Facebook
- Jury Hears From Victims, Excavator Operator In Salvation Army Building Collapse Trial
- Buying Smokes In A Drug Store Would Be Banned Under Bill Introduced In Phila. City Council
- Kevin McCarthy Withdraws His Name To Be Speaker Of U.S. House