PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Trump Says He’ll Sue Sexual Misconduct Accusers
- La Salle Security Expert Warns Cyberattacks Could Escalate
- Teen Wanted In Shooting Of Good Samaritan In Rittenhouse Square Turns Himself In
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Car In Maple Shade
- Police: Dispute Inside West Philly Bar Leads To Deadly Shooting
- 2 Police Officers Injured In Crash In Northwest Philly
- Gunfire Erupts In West Philadelphia; Suspect Shot By Police
- Cyberattacks On Key Internet Firm Disrupts Internet Services
- Movie Review: ‘Keeping Up with the Joneses’
- Sixers, Heat Anthem Singer Kneels, Wears ‘Black Lives Matter’ Shirt While Singing