Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- SUV Plows Into Northeast Philly Pharmacy
- Local Restaurant Serves Up Free Cheesesteaks After Owner Bet Against The Eagles
- I-Team: Local Mom Protests Major Toymaker Over Race Of Dolls
- Christie Vetoes Politically Charged Pig Crate Bill
- Law To Curb Fatal Overdoses About To Take Effect
- UPDATE: Missing Del. Teen Found Safe
- Shoppers Head Out In Droves In Philadelphia Area
- All Aboard! Reading Terminal Market’s Annual Holiday Railroad Is Up And Running
- Former Philadelphia Police Captain Joins Ferguson Protestors — Wearing Old Uniform
- 1 Injured After Truck Crashes Into Bridge In Bucks County