PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Police Shoot ‘Active Shooter’ At Strip Mall In Houston
- Abington Police Subdue Man Possibly Attempting “Suicide By Cop”
- Clinton, Trump Poised For Historic Debate Battle
- Philadelphia Welcomed Pope Francis 1 Year Ago Today
- Police Warn About Scary Clowns After Reports Of Child Luring
- Arnold Palmer’s Legacy Lives On In Delaware Valley
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Magnificent Seven’ Is No. 1
- Facebook, Twitter Facing Off During Presidential Debate
- Clinton Campaign Invites Philadelphia Activist To Debate
- Philadelphia Art Teacher Singled Out For Statewide Honor