PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- A Piece Of The Battleship New Jersey Comes Home
- Renovations Under Way Along Avenue of the Arts
- Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting Boy He Met On ‘Grindr’ App
- Scientists Working On New Treatment For Patients With Chronic Itch Conditions
- West Chester Senior Living Facility That Went Up In Flames Previously Cited For Safety Violations
- Lehigh Valley Farm Providing White House With Thanksgiving Turkeys For Nearly 60 Years
- Philadelphia Sheriff Faces Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Police Searching For Group Of Teens Following 3 Attacks Near Temple University
- Peddler’s Village Kicks Off 33rd Annual Gingerbread Competition
- West Chester Community Steps Up To Help Senior Living Facility Residents Displaced By Fire