Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- New Jersey Closes I-295 Lanes For Emergency Bridge Repairs
- Accident Snarling Traffic In Burlington County
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Announces New Inductees For Walk Of Fame
- CDC: 150 Possibly Had Contact With Lassa Fever Victim
- Police: 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Allentown Shooting
- Apple And Google Driving Together Behind The Wheel
- United States’ First Adult Toy Vending Machine Coming To Philadelphia
- Plans To Makeover Gallery Shopping Mall Hit City Council Roadblock
- Government Audit Finds Improper Behavior At Philadelphia VA
- Little Girl Helps Firefighters Rescue Kitten In Lancaster County