PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Affidavit: Suspects Used Facebook To Lure, Kill Man Buying PlayStation For Brother
- Police: DNA Links Suspect Wanted In Alleged Penn State Rapes
- Taxpayers To Pay More Than Half Of $2.27M Eagles Championship Parade Bill
- Defense Says Schedules Show Cosby Wasn’t Around For Assault
- Tammie Jo Shults: The Courageous Southwest Pilot Who Prevented An Even Bigger Tragedy
- North Korea Says It Will Suspend Nuclear And Missile Testing
- FAA Orders More Engine Inspections After Deadly Southwest Accident
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Lanes Reduced On SB I-95 In Delaware County Until Monday
- Police: Temple Suspends Frat After Sexual Assault Allegations
- Southwest Gives $5,000 Checks, $1,000 Travel Vouchers To Passengers On Flight 1380