Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- A Horse That’s More Than Just A Horse
- Vacancy Signs Still Out For Some Philly Hotels Pope Weekend
- It’s a busy weekend, but not unusually busy, according to American Airlines spokesperson
- Pearl Harbor Vet Fulfills Dream To See Phillies Play
- New Jersey Police Seek Man Who Attempted To Lure 6-Year-Old Through Bedroom Window
- Police: Armed Suspect Wanted For Rape Of 3 In Fishtown
- Chester County Hospital Hopes To Take In Confiscated Wine
- Philadelphia Police Continue Effort To Create A Diverse Workforce
- 3-Year-Old Leaves Daycare Unnoticed And Walks Home
- Phila. City Council Candidate To Pay Fine For Raising Money Before Resigning