Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Facebook Urging Users To Donate To Nepal Quake Relief Effort
- WEATHER: A Pleasant Next Two Days
- Stockton Univ. President Saatkamp Leaves 4 Months Sooner Than Announced
- Police Trying To ID Men Who Vandalized Shuttered Penn State Frat House
- Ford Recalls Nearly 400K Cars To Fix Door Latches
- Pa. Fast Food Restaurant Bans Kids And Teens Unless They Have An Adult With Them
- Authorities Looking For Person Who Shot And Killed Bald Eagle
- Armed Suspect Arrested After Brief Standoff With Police In West Philadelphia
- Senate Could Override If Wolf Vetoes Bill Killing Paid Sick Leave
- West Philadelphia Native Hosts Meetups Around The City For Mindfulness Movement