Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Project HOME’s Latest Project Brings Homes And Opportunities To Chinatown
- Sunshine Sticks Around, But The Thermometer Can’t Pick A Side
- Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office Joins Prosecutors Nationwide To Combat Gun Violence
- Penn Researcher Wins MacArthur Foundation ‘Genius Grant’
- It’s National Constitution Day…But Do You Know How Your Government Works?
- Homeless Woman Assaulted In Camden
- Guilty Plea From Misbehaving Passenger Aboard Phila.-to-London USAir Flight
- Atlantic City Mayor Lays Out Red Carpet For Town’s Economic Recovery
- Vehicle Crashes Into Building In Delaware County
- Police In Burlington County Arrest Alleged iPad Thief