PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Many Travel From Delaware Valley For Donald Trump’s Inauguration
- Research: Among America’s Major Cities, Philly Has Highest Population Of Adults That Never Married
- Philadelphia Police Planning For Peaceful Inauguration Day With Protests Planned
- ‘El Chapo’ Guzman Extradited To U.S. On Eve Of Trump Inauguration
- Trump’s Day One Plan Could Impact Philadelphia
- First, A Funding Feud. Next, A Board Shakeup. Now, Will Top Montco Community College Trustee Lose His Post?
- In Last Major Presidential Act, Obama Commutes Drug, Weapons Sentences For 11 Pennsylvanians
- PAL Educates Young Girls About Bullying
- Inauguration Protests Taking Place Throughout Philadelphia
- Several In Custody In DelCo After Accident, Police Pursue McDonald’s Robbery Suspects