PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- 6.1 Magnitude Quake Shakes Mexico, Already Coping With Earlier Disasters
- NFL Commissioner, LeBron James Blast Trump For Tweets Against Athletes
- Thousands Celebrate Recovery With Walk Through Old City
- Officials: Workers Exposed To Hazardous Material At Delaware Research Facility
- Philly Police Search For Missing Elderly Woman
- Firefighters Climb Linc Stairs In Memory Of Those Lost On 9-11
- ‘I Felt Like We Were Going To Die’: Area Residents Escape Devastation In Puerto Rico
- Philly Police Search For Drivers In 2 Separate Hit-And-Run Accidents
- Crews Battle Multi-Alarm Fire In Bucks County
- Police Name Person Of Interest After Woman Is Shot In Limerick