Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Survivor In Carjacking Crash That Killed 3 Children Speaks Out
- Police: Pair Sought In Use Of Officer’s Stolen Credit Card
- 1 Injured In Police-Involved Shooting In Southwest Philadelphia
- Viewing Held For Woman Killed In Mercy Wellness Center Shooting
- Forbes Announces New Participants For Its Inaugural ‘Under 30′ Summit In Philadelphia
- Atlantic City Sets Stage For Blake Shelton And Its Future
- Weekend Rain On The Way
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Pa. Turnpike Accident In Chester County
- At Least 13 Residents Exposed To Kitten With Rabies In Medford Township
- Justice Department Sues PA State Police Over Fitness Tests