Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Hosts Ebola Education Workshop
- Two Found Dead In Lancaster County Apartment
- Wolf Administration To Show How It’ll Challenge Gas Industry
- Man Charged With Murder In 2002 Camden Bar Shooting
- Officer Struck, Dragged By Fleeing Vehicle In Riverside, New Jersey
- No Quit In Weekend Winter Weather
- One Injured After Tractor Trailer Slams Into Tanker Truck In Gloucester County
- Philadelphia Flower Show Opens Door To Spring, Celebrates Movies
- Philadelphia City Council Moves To Eliminate Permit Fees For Child Daycare Centers
- Dogs With Chronic Gastrointestinal Problems Needed For New Penn Vet Clinical Trial