Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Local Nature Preserve Cutting Down Trees To Help The Environment
- I-676 Road Closures To Impact Overnight Drivers This Week
- Autistic Adults Find Job Skills, And Life Skills, On A South Jersey Farm
- Latest PATCO Project Means More Single-Tracking Across Ben Franklin Bridge
- Thousands Spend July 4th On The Parkway For ‘Country’s Largest Free Concert’
- Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed In Philly
- Woman Shot In West Philly
- Man Drowns During July 4th Swim At Jersey Shore
- Gay Rights Activists Mark Landmark 1965 Demonstration In Philly
- Teen Killed In South Jersey ATV Accident