PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- TSA Warns Travelers Be Prepared During Busy Travel Season
- NJ Official Tackles Child Birth When Mom Goes Into Sudden Labor
- Eagles Host 13th Annual Youth Chess Tournament
- Funeral Parlor’s Reverse Psychology Ad Tells Drivers To ‘Text And Drive’
- Officials: Man Struck And Killed By SEPTA Train In Philadelphia
- Family Of Hit-Run Victim Say He Was Almost Home When Tragedy Struck
- Death Of Allentown Man, Found Dead In Burning Home, Ruled Suicide
- Born In ’97, World’s First Surviving Septuplets Graduate High School
- Memorial Day Weekend Kicks Off With ‘Free Toll Friday’
- Uber, Lyft Regulation Means A Hit For Philly School District