Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- McGinty Officially Joins Race For U.S. Senate In Pennsylvania
- Camden County’s First Case Of West Nile Virus For 2015 Confirmed
- SPCA Announces Dog Found With Shackle Embedded In Neck Has Been Adopted
- Job Fair Wednesday Seeks Security Guards For Papal Visit
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Accused Of Shoplifting
- Study: Cancer Treatment Is Working, But Eligible Patients Aren’t Receiving It
- Police Release Sketch Of Suspect Wanted For Tying Man Up, Taking Cash, Jewelry, Laptop
- Study: Men Who Became Dads Before Age 22 Have Shorter Lifespans
- Officials: 1 Dead In Chester County Crash
- Philly Police Commish On National Night Out: ‘A Chance For People To Really Interact’