PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Adult Only Drum Circle Mixes Music With Alcohol In Queen Village
- Neumann University Introduces New School President
- Is Lonzo Ball’s Overly Proud Dad Putting Too Much Pressure On Him Or Is He Making Him A Star?
- Aston Police Officers Rescue Woman Trapped Inside Burning Home
- PA State House Considers Bill To Restore Mandatory Minimum Wage
- Fight Over Philly Beverage Tax Goes On: ‘I Am Not Going To Apologize’
- ‘Boat At Your Own Risk’ At Little Egg Inlet
- Mascots For A Cure Trailer Stolen, Including Costumes Valued At $30,000
- New Technology Helping Mothers Make Friends
- 2 Injured In New Castle County Shooting