Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Hackers Leak Hundreds Of Nude Celebrity Photos Online, Causing Many To Worry About Privacy
- Police Searching For Missing Strawberry Mansion Man
- Police Say Knife-wielding Man Taunted Toms River Homeowner
- Hundreds Heading Home From The Shore After The Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Neighborhood Block Party Includes Book Bag Giveaway And Free HIV Testing
- Investigation Underway After Man Found With Head Injuries Under Wilmington Bridge
- Union Members Celebrate Labor Day With Columbus Boulevard Parade
- Head Of Philadelphia Pastors Network Encourages Spiritual Leaders To Speak Out On Controversial Issues
- Resource Center For Laid Off Casino Workers To Open Wednesday
- Firefighters Battle Apartment Fire In Cheltenham