Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Philanthropic Burgers, Flower Show Beer Garden, and Super Bowl Food Tips
- 1 Killed In Delaware House Fire
- Jay Lloyd’s Getaway: An Inexpensive Run To Toronto
- Hard Rock Again Considers Opening Gaming Facility In Atlantic City
- 1 Injured In Germantown House Fire
- Next Generation Of Broadcast Journalists Graduate From KYW Newstudies Program
- Mayor Nutter Joins Organizers As Philadelphia Auto Show Drives Into Town
- Battle Brewing Between City Officials, NRA Over Philadelphia’s Gun Laws
- Police Investigate Death Of 10-Month-Old At Delaware Daycare
- Water, Weather, Age Likely Contributed To Partial Wall Collapse In Center City, According To L&I