Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Pa. Has Its Own Religious Freedom Act, But It Differs From Indiana’s In Major Way
- Hostages Held Captive By Fellow Firefighter Describe Frightening Moments
- Officials: 4-Alarm Apartment Building Fire Displaces Residents In Trenton
- Weather: Warmer Temperatures Ahead
- Investigation Underway After Ship Runs Aground In The Delaware River
- Gas Main Break Reported In Magnolia
- In West Philadelphia, Gov. Wolf Urges More State Investment in Education
- New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez Indicted On Corruption Charges
- Controversial Ads Begin Running On SEPTA Buses
- Research Finds Gunfire Incidents In Camden, NJ Have Dropped By Nearly 50 Percent