Man Critical After Southwest Philly Stabbing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Man Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train
- Police: 2 Suspects Sought In Targeted Chester County Home Invasion
- 1 Injured In Delaware Apartment Fire
- Hundreds March, Then Stage Die-In Center City Calling For Racial Equality
- Winter Has Officially Arrived
- Real-life ‘Sopranos’ Strip Club Robbed Of $30K
- Christie To Obama: Demand Cuba Return Cop Killer
- Army Veteran Receives Heroes Welcome In South Jersey
- Man Dies After Driving Into Trees Off AC Expressway
- Detectives: Shane Montgomery’s Keys Found In Schuylkill River