PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Congressman Denies Misconduct Claim; Ethics Probe May Follow
- Protesters Burn American Flag While Marching In Center City
- New Jersey’s New First Lady Says She Was Victim Of Sexual Violence
- Police: South Jersey Man Charged With Possessing, Distributing Child Porn
- Singer Ed Sheeran Is Engaged
- Governors Wagering Sweet Treats Of NFC Championship Game
- Naked Man Strolls Along I-95, Tosses Debris At Vehicles
- Lawmakers Scramble For A Deal Amid Shutdown-DACA ‘Chaos’
- Philly Zoo Makes Earth Friendly Bet With Zoos In Minnesota
- Spirit Airlines Adds Non-Stop Flight From New Orleans To Atlantic City