PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- ‘It Was Raining Rocks’ Bricks Thrown At Truck Drivers On PA Turnpike
- Dog Shot And Killed By Police After Attacking Woman In Fairhill
- Court Documents Allege Boy Told Coach Paterno Sandusky Molested Him Decades Ago
- Jack-Knifed Tractor-Trailer Causing Major Delays On I-95 Northbound
- 1 Dead In Accident On Rt. 55 In Gloucester County
- What’s Cooking on 1060: South Street Spring Festival
- Vandals Strike Vehicles On PA Turnpike From Above With Bricks And Stones
- Officials Investigate Green Oily Substance In The Schuylkill River
- Unique Anti-Pull Dog Leash Invented By Local Man Selling On HSN
- Trending Social Media Dance-Off Originated In New Jersey