PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Fire At South Philadelphia Refinery
- State Workers Send Holiday Cheer To 900 Pennsylvanians
- Kellyanne Conway Makes Grand Return To Hometown In South Jersey
- Unemployment Comp Workers At Heart If Spat Between Wolf, PA GOP
- Six Flags Breaks World Record For Most Couples Kissing Under Mistletoe
- New Study Finds South Jersey Not Receiving Fair Share Of State Funds On Various Fronts
- Patti Smith Stands In For No-Show Bob Dylan At Nobel Ceremony
- Thousands Get In Holiday Spirit With Annual Santa Run
- Wilmington Firefighter Honored As Hero At Memorial Service
- Pet Pictures With Santa Benefits Local Animal Rescue Shelter