PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Swedish Politician Pushes For Paid Lunch-Hour Sex Breaks
- Warm Winter Day Brings People To The Park
- Boy, 6, Killed When SUV Crashes Into Dentist’s Office Lobby
- New Jersey Approves Gas Pipeline Through Protected Pinelands
- Queen Village School Launches Italian Language Program For Young Students
- Single Mother’s Tax Return Message Goes Viral
- Parking Authority Grants Licenses To Uber, Lyft
- Department Of Revenue Holds ‘Taxpayer Appreciation Day’
- Protest Set Over Billboard: ‘Real Men Provide, Real Women Appreciate It’
- White House Blocks News Organizations From Press Briefing