PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Police Believe 4-Year-Old Girl Died After Accidentally Shooting Herself
- Folcroft Lockdown Keeps Residents Inside As SWAT Members Capture Suspect
- HP Recalls Thousands Of Laptop Batteries Due To Fire Hazard
- Police Charge Man In Crash That Killed Burlco Teacher, Passenger
- Uber Is Rolling Out Guaranteed Fares
- Summer Camp Teaches Young Kids The Importance Of EMS
- Officer Shot In Delco; Officials ID Suspect Taken Into Custody
- Police Arrest Third Person In Connection With Fairmount Park Murder
- Philly Police Investigate After Charred Human Remains Discovered
- SEPTA/Amtrak Lines Resume After Police Investigation