PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Video Of Shark Dragged By Speeding Boat Under Investigation
- Vatican Turns Off Fountains As Italy Reels From Drought
- Part Of Row Home Collapses In West Philadelphia
- TOO MUCH BACTERIA: 34 NJ Beaches Under Advisories, Some Closed
- Tiger Cub Born At Philadelphia Zoo Finds New Home
- Ocean City Baseball Player Breaks Neck While Swimming
- Judge Halts Sunoco Pipeline Construction Across Pennsylvania
- City Hall: Haircuts 4 The Homeless Can Return
- Wilmington Man Missing After Jumping Into Creek
- Senate Votes To Move Ahead On Health Care Legislation To Dismantle Obamacare