PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- State House Appropriations Committee Investigating DNC Funds
- Reports: Jared Kushner A ‘Focus’ In Russia Probe
- Federal Agents Net Dozens Of Illegal Immigrants In 10-Day Operation
- Girl’s Friendly, Trusting Personality Part Of The Dangerous ‘Williams Syndrome’
- Early Memorial Day Ceremony Held In West Philadelphia
- David Creato’s Jury Goes Second Full Day Without Reaching Verdict
- Man Accused Of Punching Man With Cerebral Palsy Wanted For Probation Violation
- Philadelphia Elementary School Wraps Up Food Distribution Program
- Crews Stop Large Propylene Leak In Gloucester County After Evacuations
- Philadelphia School Celebrates Police Officer Appreciation Day