PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Montgomery County Man Drowns Off Assateague Coast In Maryland
- Amazon, Wells Fargo Abruptly End Discount Student Loan Program
- Online Jam Aims To Help Supply Paper To Philadelphia Schools
- Community Group Organizes Effort To Provide Supplies To Philly Public Schools
- F&M Poll: Trump Gains On Clinton In Pennsylvania
- Entenmann’s Recalls Little Bite Snacks For Plastic Contamination
- New Research, Special Event Give Hope To Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- West Chester Woman Wins Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes
- Tropical Activity Could Cause Havoc For Holiday Weekend At Jersey Shore
- Tim Kaine On Lead In Polls: ‘You Are The Underdog Until You Are The Winner’