PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A 56-year-old man is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the chest late Saturday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
This happened just after 11 p.m. on the 900 block of South 58th Street.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
Police have no suspects at this time.
- Philly Restaurants Say DNC Was A Bust For Business
- Big Difference In Arrest Numbers Comparing 2016 DNC To 2000 RNC In Philadelphia
- Who Gets The Credit For Bringing The DNC To Philadelphia?
- Police: Boyfriend Arrested In Germantown Deadly Assault
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Target Of Cyberattack
- Philly Police Serenade ‘Berners’ In The Park
- Cops: PA Woman Laced Baby’s Formula With Drug So He Would Sleep
- Cops: Male Exposes Himself, Chases Girls In Evesham Township
- Florida Health Officials Confirm Local Zika Transmission
- Clinton Supporter Arrives At Temple University Nearly 8 Hours Before Rally