LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- DE Police Investigate Overturned Tractor Trailer Filled With Cows
- Police Search For Suspect Who Stole Car With Child Inside In Mayfair
- Toomey, McGinty Trade Attacks During Final Senate Debate
- Open Enrollment In Affordable Care Marketplace Will Bring Unpleasant Changes To Consumers
- Rittenhouse Square Shooting Prompts Public Safety Meeting
- Ride-Sharing Legislation Passes PA Senate, Opens Door For Uber, Lyft In Philadelphia
- New Jersey State Trooper Rescues Drowning Deer From Swimming Pool
- Human Relations Commission To Hear Testimony On Racism In Philly’s ‘Gayborhood’
- Police: Homes Near Sen. Pat Toomey’s Vandalized With Anti-GOP Messages
- Testimony Continues In Market Street Building Collapse Civil Trial