LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Archbishop Charles Chaput Reacts To The Death Of Justice Antonin Scalia
- Woman Critical After Being Struck With Beer Bottle At Bar
- Demolition Next Door Puts Penn Museum On Shaky Ground
- Ursinus College To Resume Classes Monday Following Mysterious Illness
- Police: Two Men Pose As Utility Workers, Assault Woman In South Philadelphia
- Drexel University Encourages Employees To Stand Up For Their Health
- Analysis: Christie Faces Challenges As He Returns To Full-Time Governing In New Jersey
- Valentine’s Day Can Be Dangerous Day For Pets
- All Of I-78 Now Open To Traffic After Deadly Pileup In Lebanon County
- Realtors Honor High-End Realtors In Philadelphia Who Give Back Through Community Service