LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Police: 8-Year-Old Girl Critical, Caught In Crossfire In Camden Shooting
- Prince’s Paisley Park Home And Studio To Be Open To Public
- 3 Arrested For Triple Shooting In West Philadelphia
- Clinton Targets African-American Voters Who Already Support Her
- New Tool Helps PA Doctors Battle Patient Drug Abuse
- New FDA-Approved Lens Can Give People With Cataracts Their Natural Vision Back
- Destructive, Tree-Killing Beetle Discovered In Delaware
- Child Thanks Police With Lunch For ‘Kindness Day,’ Becomes Honorary Officer
- Union Boss ‘Johnny Doc’ Pens Letter To Members Amid FBI Investigation
- Officials: Woman Dies After Falling From Zip Line In Delaware