LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Positively Philadelphia: Beauty And Bargains
- World-reknown Cellist Takes Center Stage With Hundreds Of Delaware Valley Musicians
- Business Side Of Medical Marijuana Comes To Old City
- Christmas CD, Medical Bracelets, More Found In Beach Cleanup
- New Book Offers Fresh Look At The Phillies
- Behave In New Jersey Forests, Or Else…
- 1 Teen Dead, Another Injured After Being Ejected From Carnival Ride
- Delaware GOP Chairman Expects Strong Support For Trump At Convention
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That Are Actually Cool
- Here We Go Again! Powerball Jackpot Reaches $314 Million