LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz To Step Down Following DNC
- DNC Delegates Pitch In On Art Project
- What Was In The DNC Email Leak?
- Michael Bloomberg To Endorse Hillary Clinton
- Last 2 Unions Sign Contract With NJ Transit, Averting Strike
- Water Search Underway For Man Lost At NJ Yacht Club
- Sanders Delegates Upset Over Clinton’s VP Pick Discuss Action
- All Debbie Wasserman Schultz Appearances Scrapped From DNC
- Around The Clock Work Continues Ahead Of DNC
- Protesters Hit Streets For Hot Day Of Marches Before DNC