LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Police Continue To Look For Killer In Maple Shade Double Murder
- Officer-Involved Shooting Leaves Philadelphia Man Dead In Delaware
- North Carolina Lawmakers Announce Deal To End HB2 Standoff
- Therapy Chickens? Backyard Hen Brings Comfort To Many In Philly Area
- WEATHER BLOG: Sun Returns But Threat of Heavy Rain On The Way
- 13th Bus Passenger Dies From Crash In Texas
- Police Arrest 14-Year-Old After Rock Thrown Through Synagogue’s Window
- Camden Mayor Dana Redd Moving On After Two Terms
- Experimental Technology Allowing Quadriplegic Patient To Move Using Brain
- Revitalization Of Longwood Gardens’ Main Fountain Nearly Complete