LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Following Her Dream; Philly Native Returns To Hometown With Harlem Globetrotters
- Despite ‘La La Land’ Mixup, ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Academy Award
- Oscars: The winners list
- ACLU Ribbons Spotted On Oscars Red Carpet
- Police: Part Of Human Leg Washes Up Along Delaware River
- Jackie Chan Brings Two Stuffed Pandas As His Oscar Dates
- Weekend Box Office Report: ‘Get Out’ Tops Box Office
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA Condemns Headstone Vandalism
- City Council Committee Holds Hearing, Prepares For Conservative Legislation At Federal And State Level
- Christie: No Need For Special Prosecutor On Trump, Russia