LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Only About Half Of New City Funded Pre-K Slots Are Filled
- Cops: Male Surrenders To Police In Fatal Shooting Of Teen Boy In Mayfair
- Boeing’s Stock Falls After Trump Wants To ‘Cancel’ Multibillion-Dollar Order For New Air Force One Planes
- Kellyanne Conway To Be Grand Marshal At Hammonton Fire Department Christmas Parade
- Parents Decide To Name Baby Born On Flight From Philly “Jet”
- N.J. State Police Trooper Killed In Wrong-Way Millville Crash
- Former Postal Employee Accused Of Stealing Packages Holds Up Fast-Food Restaurant, Police Say
- Christie Vetoes Proposed Prison Confinement Rules
- STUDY: Skipping Two Hours Of Sleep May Double Your Crash Risk
- 1 Person Killed In Double Shooting