Driver Sought In Camden County Hit-And-Run
LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Police In Camden ID Suspect Being Sought For Shooting At Pursuing Officer
- Cops: Males In Possession Of Stolen Phone Unknowingly Upload Pics To Victim’s Cloud
- The Nation’s Birthplace Revs Up Once Again For America’s Birthday
- Police Searching For Man Who Robbed Popular Cobbs Creek Cheesesteak Shop 3 Times
- Work Begins On Monument Outside Bucks County Justice Center
- Doctors: Del. Family Sickened By Pesticide While Vacationing Will Probably Not Recover
- Sunburn Art: A Dangerous New Trend?
- Police Investigate Fatal Accident In Chester
- 2 Dead, 2 Injured In Nicetown Shooting
- Local Ham Radio Operators Among Those Celebrating Independence Day Weekend With Special Worldwide Event