LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Tires Slashed On Multiple Vehicles In Mayfair
- Cops: Mother Attacked, Teen Sexually Assaulted In Frankford
- Construction On Temple University’s New Library Ramping Up
- Rain Washes Up Busy Weekend At Beach
- Tumult Continues In Pa Attorney General’s Office
- Tension Between Development And Preservation In Fishtown Project
- Beautiful Holiday Weekend Turns Ugly For Drivers Returning From Shore
- Local LBGT Law Enforcement Group Rejects Honor In Gay Community, Just Weeks Before Philly Pride Parade
- New U.S. Citizens Sworn In On Battleship New Jersey
- Dog Shot After Child Bitten