LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Carnival Atmosphere Outside CHOP For Fetal Surgery Family Reunion
- Study Says Americans Sleep More Than They Work
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters Host Picnic In Franklin Square
- Artists Show Off Their Work At The Manayunk Arts Festival
- CBS3 Partners With Pennsylvania SPCA For New ‘Pet Project’
- Irish Heritage Festival Held At Penn’s Landing
- Athletes Gather In Philly For Trirock Triathlon
- Temple Basketball Great Hal Lear Dies At Age 81
- Wounded Officer Gets Call From Kenny Chesney After Singer’s Shout Out Flub
- Barnes & Noble To Serve Beer & Wine