LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- New Mural Unveiled Honoring 19th Century Civil Rights Leader
- Mercy Hospital Begins New Expansion Project
- KYW GameChangers Honored At 6th Annual Awards Event
- 5th Grade Students Bring Women’s Black History To Life
- Doctors Find Surgical Sponges Left In Woman For At Least 6 Years
- Smoke From Southwest Philly Recycling Center Fire Causes Local School To Evacuate
- GameChangers: Andrew L. Hicks, Changing The Game By Building Bridges
- 18-Year-Old Father Accused Of Killing 5-Month-Old Daughter Over Video Game Frustrations
- Clarity On Democrats Side On District Race Focusing On Montgomery County
- Worker Dies After Forklift Falls In Water In New Castle County