LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Emergency Repairs As ‘Significant Deterioration’ Found Under Ben Franklin Bridge
- Men Arrested At Starbucks Say They Feared For Their Lives
- Brotherly Love: Teaching Kids To Be Fearless
- 2 Years After Prince’s Death, Prosecutor To Update Probe
- 2 Children, Firefighter Hospitalized After Fire In Torresdale
- Sources: Officials Investigating Death Of Father Of Former Trump National Security Adviser
- Regulators To Require Inspections After Southwest Jet Engine Explosion
- Cosby’s Star Witness Says Accuser Spoke Of Plot To Frame
- Coroner: Woman Died Of Blunt Impact Trauma Of Head On Southwest Flight
- FBI Raids Methadone Clinic In Camden