LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- Annual ‘Apple Pie’ Rugby Tournament Held In Honor Of Fallen Friend
- Woman Charged In Crash That Left Franconia Township Worker Dead
- Video Captures Man Taking Donation Jar From Philly Business
- Official: Sale Of Love Park Keepsakes Postponed Due To Copyright Infringement Issue
- Black Friday: Your Ultimate Holiday Shopping Guide
- At Least 235 Killed In Egypt Mosque Attack
- Black Friday Shoppers Out In Full Force
- Police: Man Dies After Being Attacked By 4 Pit Bulls
- Fire Breaks Out At West Oak Lane Home
- ‘Secret Santa’ Pays For Layaway Orders At New Jersey Toys“R”Us