LINDENWOLD, N.J. (CBS) – Lindenwold Police are searching for the driver they say struck a pedestrian Saturday night, then fled the scene.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. on the 100 block of South White Horse Pike in Camden County, New Jersey.
Police say officers found a pedestrian that had apparently been struck by a vehicle. The 57-year-old victim was taken to Cooper Hospital where he was listed in critical condition. His condition was upgraded to stable on Sunday.
Surveillance video of the accident obtained by police shows an older, dark-colored Ford pick-up (Possibly an F150) with a silver tool box across the back. The vehicle’s brake lights come on briefly and it then continues Westbound on the White Horse Pike. The vehicle should have damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lindenwold Police at (856) 784-7566.
- He’s Checking It Twice: List Reveals Kids’ Names On Naughty And Nice Lists
- #GivingTuesday Celebrates Fourth Year Of Charitable Donations
- NJ Strangers Undergoing Life-Saving Kidney Transplant Operation Thanks To Craigslist Ad
- Drivers Can Sign Up For DRPA Discount Today
- Cheyney University Fighting To Keep Accreditation
- Sounds Of The Season: Longwood Gardens
- Mayor-Elect Kenney Focuses On Education, Crime At First Town Hall Meeting
- Jahlil Okafor Apologizes For Boston Fight On Twitter
- Financial Firm Predicts More Atlantic City Casinos Will Close
- Kobe Bryant Back Home To Play Sixers After Announcing Retirement