1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Joe Williams, Passing Along The Worthy Art of Commercial Welding
- South Jersey Teen Doing Her Part To Show Appreciation To Veterans
- PATCO Riders Finally Getting To Try Out Newly Refurbished Rail Cars
- Democratic Mayoral Nominee Kenney Embracing Some Nutter Initiatives
- After Primary Defeat, Goode Refuses To Fault Ward Leader Politics
- Nice Weather, Family Fun Makes For Perfect Combo At Spruce Street Harbor
- Police Searching For Missing Camden County Woman
- Sinkhole Shuts Down New Jersey Bridge
- 5 Men Steal Cash, 15 Pairs Of Sneakers During Northeast Philly Home Invasion
- Delco Church Prepares 10,000 Meals To Help Stop Hunger