1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Maryland Casino To Host Job Fairs In Atlantic City
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered
- Arrest Made In Death Of Woman Found In Camden County
- Del. Man Allegedly Cross-Dressed To Rob Md. Bank
- Sign Installation To Close I-476 SB Sunday Between Lansdale And Mid-County
- Brother And Sister Accused Of Burglarizing Home In Delaware
- Officials In Camden County Warn Residents Of Green Dot MoneyPak Scam
- Conservative Philadelphia Political Group Drops ‘Tea Party’ From Name
- Delco Police Official Calls Mercy Hospital Shooting Suspect a ‘Powder Keg’
- Delco DA Credits Armed Doc With Averting Wider Hospital Bloodbath