1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Taney’s Run Comes To An End As They Lose 6-5
- Superintendent Says Plan To Cut Public Transportation Fare For High Schoolers Off The Table
- Del. Taxi Driver’s Death Ruled A Homicide
- Police In Philadelphia Searching For Child Reported Missing From Nevada In June 2014
- Bucks County Police Investigating Alleged Indecent Exposure
- EXCLUSIVE: Eyewitness News Obtains Dramatic Video Of Car Crashing Through Northeast Philly Deli
- Search Is On After A Dozen Robberies Targeting The Elderly In Northeast Philadelphia
- Mayor Nutter Comes Out In Support Of Proposed Comcast Merger With Time Warner
- SEPTA Reports Residual Delays After Person Falls Onto Train Tracks In Kensington
- Showers And Storms Then Cooler Temperatures