1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Drexel University Mistakenly Congratulates The Rejected
- South Jersey High School Baseball Tournament Honors Philadelphia Sports Icon
- WEATHER: Last April Weekend 2015
- Replica Of The Shroud Of Turin Goes On Public Exhibition In Philadelphia
- Health Officials Concerned As E-Cigarette Use Rises In Younger Generations
- Scam Involving People Pretending To Be With Sheriff’s Office Makes Its Way To Philadelphia
- Tiny Particles Are Big Business For Univ. City Company
- Month Long Celebration Of Black Writing Festival Kicks Off In Less Than A Week
- 12-Hour Annual Passenger Car Race Tests The Endurance Of Dozens Of Drivers
- The Big Boot Alert