1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- RiverLink Ferry To Run The Weekend Of The Papal Visit
- Connor Barwin Restores South Philadelphia Park To Give Back To Community
- Funeral Director Charged After Officials Discover Several Decomposed Bodies During Investigation
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death
- Man Charged With Criminal Sexual Contact For Allegedly Touching Girl In Line At Amusement Park
- Mayors To Talk Government And Families Ahead Of Papal Visit
- Pilot Program Aiming To Get Long-Term Unemployed Back To Work Launches In Chester County
- Family Of Murdered Temple Student Vying For Meeting With Pope Francis
- Daycare Employees Face Charges For Running ‘Fight Club’ For Kids
- Company With Presence In Region Offers Private Flights To Cuba