PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- World’s Second Biggest Diamond Sells For $53 Million
- 1 Killed, 2 Injured In North Philadelphia Shooting
- Firefighters Battle Blaze On West Girard Avenue In Philly
- Rescue Cats Get A Second Chance At Life Through ‘Rodent Hunting’ Program
- 1.7 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Parts Of New Jersey
- Trooper’s Widow Sues Sniper’s Parents For Son’s Actions
- White House: US Has Not Declared War On North Korea
- Officials Give Tips On How To Prevent Spread Of Infectious Diseases Associated With Organized Sports
- Man Accused Of Shooting Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom In Limerick Found Dead In Chester County
- Catto Memorial To Be Formally Dedicated At City Hall