PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Gloucester County To Return Control Of Police To Clayton Borough
- Brief Thunderstorm Leaves Thousands In The Dark
- Residents Plan And Prepare For How The DNC Will Affect Their Commute
- Philly Unveils Patriotic-Themed Scrims At Center City Construction Sites
- DNC Delegates Start To Arrive In City Of Brotherly Love
- Clinton And Kaine Debut As Democratic Ticket In Florida
- As Heat Rises, Gas Prices Continue To Fall Across Nation
- Board Increases Tuition At Penn State University
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Philadelphia
- Trump To Visit Pennsylvania, In Middle Of DNC