1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Passed Out In Elf Costume, Man Charged With DWI
- Holiday Cheer At Gas Pumps As Prices Keep Falling
- Retailers Look To Cash In On “Super Saturday” Shopping
- Police: Burglar Killed During Break-In Of Northeast Philadelphia Home
- Police Investigate Shooting Death Of Man In Wilmington
- Man Shot Dead In Hunting Park
- Rowan Family Gives Additional $15 Million To Its Namesake University
- Del. Senator Travels To Liberia To See American Response To Ebola Outbreak
- VA Hospital In Philadelphia To Be Renamed In Honor Of Vietnam War Veteran
- Nutter Speaks Out On Christie Rooting For Dallas Cowboys