PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Former PA Congressman To Give Memorial Day Speech At Philly Korean War Memorial
- Final Preparations Are Underway To Kick Off Philly Beer Week
- Once Neglected Golf Course Is Now Getting Back Into Swing Of Things
- Combined Help For Thousands In Camden County With Mental Health, Addiction Issues
- Montgomery County Rolls Out New App In Effort To Save Lives
- Be Careful What You Flush
- Philadelphia’s Payroll Went Up According To National Labor Statistics
- Manchester Residents Honor Bombing Victims With Bee Tattoos
- Thousands Gather To See Blue Angels At This Year’s Millville Air Show
- Newark Airport Given All Clear After Pressure Cooker Is Discovered