PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Taxpayer Group Says Fattah Should Lose Pension
- Weekend Box Office Report: Dory Stays Afloat
- Community Meeting Over Water Quality Concerns Could Lead To Lawsuits
- New I-95 Weight Restrictions During The DNC
- Philly Summer Meals Program Helps Students During Break
- End Of A 3-Year Long Detour In Sight For Montco Residents
- Phillies Host First Ever Yoga Day
- Pope Says Christians Should Apologize To Gay People
- Philly Burger Brawl Goes Beyond The Bun
- Carnival Atmosphere Outside CHOP For Fetal Surgery Family Reunion