1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Mayor Speaks On Philadelphia Fire Department Investigation
- Research Finds Homeowners Living Close To Starbucks Have Seen Property Values Skyrocket
- Several Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Accident In Hunting Park
- University Of Pennsylvania Makes New Efforts To Curb Sexual Violence
- At One South Jersey High School, Curriculum Goes High Tech With New Lab
- Suspect Caught On Tape Robbing Dunkin’ Donuts In Center City
- Sen. Bob Casey Says Additional Federal Funds Being Allocated to Delaware River Dredging Project
- Nutter Reviews Accomplishments in Speech to Greater Phila. Chamber of Commerce
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags At Half-staff On Friday Following Death Of Ocean County Detective
- German-American Folk Art Exhibit Opens at Philadelphia Museum of Art