1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- 2 Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Chester County
- Landscaper Settles Superstorm Sandy Price Gouging Claims
- Police: Injured, Bleeding Man Found On South Jersey Roadway Was Stabbed, Beaten
- Fire Tears Through Bakery In North Philadelphia
- Man Stabbed, Robbed During Home Invasion In North Philadelphia
- Camden County Jail Vying For Part Of A $75 Million Foundation Grant
- Democratic Phila. Helps State House GOP Grow Its Majority
- Positively Philadelphia: Who’s That Playing Hamlet at The Wilma?
- City Council Votes To Overturn Law That Forces Non-Profits To Prove They’re Truly Not For Profit
- Democratic Governor, GOP Lawmakers Far Apart On Pa. Budget