PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- 1 Person Killed In Multi-Vehicle Accident On White Horse Pike
- Police: Man Recorded Inside Chick-fil-A Bathroom; Suspect Wanted
- Police: Man Struck, Killed By Vehicle While Crossing Street
- Philly Gets First New Behavioral Health Commissioner In 12 Years
- Tennessee Jails Offering Inmates Shorter Sentences In Exchange For Sterilization
- Christie Raises Smoking Age To 21 In New Jersey
- Sessions: Shame Philadelphia Is ‘Sanctuary City’
- Open Space Expansion In Part Of Gloucester County
- Salvador Dali Still Has Mustache Despite Dying 28 Years Ago
- Twitter Says It’s Tackling Abuse More Aggressively