PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Worker Killed When Scaffolding Collapses At Industrial Site
- Charles Osgood Retiring From ‘CBS Sunday Morning’
- Thousands Take To The Streets For Third Annual Philly 10K
- Police Describe Fatal Sicklerville Crash As ‘Gruesome’
- Country Singer Tim McGraw Crashes Philadelphia Wedding
- Police Investigate Deadly Brewerytown Double Shooting
- Family, Community Grieve For Camden Girl Killed In Crossfire
- Why Can’t People Have Civil Political Discussions On Social Media?
- Local ER’s Making Hospital Visits More Comfortable For Elderly
- West Philly School Faces Big Changes To Start Year