PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- ‘He Never Went In’: Armed Deputy At Florida School Shooting Resigns
- 18-Year-Old Man Accused Of Killing 5-Month-Old Daughter Over Video Game Frustrations
- Former Radnor Township Commissioner Indicted On Federal Child Porn Charges
- Police: Man Detains 2 Women While Pretending To Be Off-Duty Cop
- New Jersey’s Biggest Teacher’s Union Opposes Arming Teachers
- Public Health Officials: More Than 50 Percent Of Gun Owners Do Not Safely Store Their Guns
- North Philly School Students Go See Private Screening Of ‘Black Panther’
- Taste With Tori: Aneu
- Weinstein Apologizes To Streep, Lawrence For Lawyers’ Words
- Mueller Files New Charges Against Manafort And Gates