1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Little League Girls Softball Teams Have Big Plans For Beat Up Field In Camden
- Center City Wall Now Stands To Honor Phillies History
- Millennials Sought In Contest To Cover Upcoming Papal Visit
- NJ’s Largest Teachers Union Supports Sweeney’s Proposal To Push For Federal Loans To Help State Pension Plans
- Weather Blog: Blue Moon Rises Tonight
- As Preparations Continue For Pope Francis’ Visit To Philadelphia, Questions Remain
- Young Mother Shot And Killed In Port Richmond Home
- PennDOT To Close I-76 East Ramp To Spring Garden Street For Concrete Repair
- Family Of Technology Executive Killed In Train Derailment Files Lawsuit
- 68-Year-Old Man Seriously Injured After Collision With Another Cyclist While Riding Bike