1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- A Shorter Route This Year For Philadelphia Bikers on ‘Toys For Tots’ Run
- Philly Upping Hate Crime Law After Alleged Attack On Same-Sex Couple
- New Jersey Hospitals Earn Top Marks For Safety
- Councilmembers Say Cancellation of PGW Deal Was Right Thing To Do
- Archbishop Chaput: We Are Undergoing A Fundamental Change In The Way Americans View Religion
- Ex-Coach: Ending Central Bucks West Season Over Hazing Is An ‘Overreaction’
- Former Phila. City Hall Clerk Sentenced For Stealing Elderly Neighbor’s Benefits
- Study: Sad Songs Actually Make Sad People Feel Better
- Pennsylvania Town Cancels Halloween Due To Manhunt For Accused Trooper Killer
- Some Philadelphia Area Universities Banning Or Canceling Trips To Ebola-affected Countries