1 Injured In South Philly Row Home Fire
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – One person was hospitalized after a fire at a row home in South Philadelphia early Sunday morning.
The blaze broke out just after 5:30 a.m. at the home located on the 1500 block of South 20th Street.
Firefighter arriving on the scene quickly removed a trapped victim was overcome by smoke. Their condition is not known at this time.
Crews were able to put out the blaze quickly.
There’s no word yet what caused the fire.
- Pennsylvania State Trooper Killed In Ambush To Be Laid To Rest
- Another Nice Day!
- 2 Injured In Crash Involving School Bus In North Philly
- Man Arrested After Trying To Stab Officer With Ice Pick In South Jersey
- Cash Stolen From Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
- Man Critical After Shooting In Tacony
- ‘America’s First Queer Jazz Festival’ Kicks Off In Philadelphia
- State Rep Looking To Change Pa. Hate Crime Law
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Garden Fest, Reading Terminal Update & A High-End Food Truck
- Facebook’s ‘Real Name Policy’ Has Drag Queens Petitioning For Change