Police: Suspect Shoots And Kills Male For Holding Up Traffic
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating after a 32-year-old male was found shot in the head and torso Friday night.
The shooting occurred on the 2800 block of North 5th Street around 9 p.m.
Police say the victim was holding up traffic while he fought with his wife in the street. The suspect was in one of the vehicles held up in traffic. The suspect then allegedly got out of his vehicle shot the victim twice and fled the scene in a minivan.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:06 p.m.
The minivan was found abandoned at 500 West Indiana Avenue.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- The Free Library Of Philadelphia To Host Block Party This Weekend
- Montgomery County Will Foot The Bill In Failed Movie Studio Project Lawsuit
- Reading Terminal Market To Expand Onto Filbert Street Every Saturday In October
- Camco Town Gets Its Own SVU
- El Faro Shipbuilder Talks To Eyewitness News