Police: Suspect Shoots And Kills Male For Holding Up Traffic
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a 32-year-old male was found shot in the head and torso Friday night.
The shooting occurred on the 2800 block of North 5th Street around 9 p.m.
Police say the victim was holding up traffic while he fought with his wife in the street. The suspect was in one of the vehicles held up in traffic. The suspect then allegedly got out of his vehicle shot the victim twice and fled the scene in a minivan.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:06 p.m.
The minivan was found abandoned at 500 West Indiana Avenue.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Man Took Woman’s Dog From Outside Of Store In Kensington
- Arrest of Suspect in Son’s Philadelphia Murder Brings Measure of Solace to Parents
- Cancer Groups Celebrate Pa. Program That Helps Taxpayers Donate To Research Programs
- Phila. DA Says One Aspect of “21st-Century Policing” Report is All Wet
- Unions Suing Christie Administration To Force Required Pension Fund Payment