Police: Suspect Shoots And Kills Male For Holding Up Traffic
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a 32-year-old male was found shot in the head and torso Friday night.
The shooting occurred on the 2800 block of North 5th Street around 9 p.m.
Police say the victim was holding up traffic while he fought with his wife in the street. The suspect was in one of the vehicles held up in traffic. The suspect then allegedly got out of his vehicle shot the victim twice and fled the scene in a minivan.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:06 p.m.
The minivan was found abandoned at 500 West Indiana Avenue.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Woman Killed In Roosevelt Boulevard Crash
- Fire Rips Through Strip Mall In Ewing Township
- Crews Work To Repair Water Main Break In Kensington
- More Than 2M Vehicles Recalled Second Time For Faulty Air Bags
- With Euro Costing Less These Days, Dollar Value Will Take You Farther Than Before