Police: Suspect Shoots And Kills Male For Holding Up Traffic
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating after a 32-year-old male was found shot in the head and torso Friday night.
The shooting occurred on the 2800 block of North 5th Street around 9 p.m.
Police say the victim was holding up traffic while he fought with his wife in the street. The suspect was in one of the vehicles held up in traffic. The suspect then allegedly got out of his vehicle shot the victim twice and fled the scene in a minivan.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene at 9:06 p.m.
The minivan was found abandoned at 500 West Indiana Avenue.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cops: Caller Tries To Obtain Victims’ Credit Card Information By Impersonating A Police Officer
- Trial Ordered For Alleged Gunman in Carjack, Assault, and Crash That Killed 4
- Penn Museum Unveils New Program For Teaching 7th Graders Interactively
- Montgomery County Holding Four Days of Health Emergency Drills
- Real Estate Agent Testifies She Was Forced To Perform Sex Acts In North Philadelphia Deadly Carjacking