PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Vineland Man Found Fatally Shot Inside Car That Crashed Into Trees
- Gas Service Restored For Fishtown Residents Affected by Sinkhole
- Police: Woman Assaulted By Gunman Inside South Philly Garage
- Vandals Targeting Philly Jewish Community Being Sought By Police
- Inauguration In Sight, Trump Continues Twitter Assault