PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Student Seriously Injured After Being Struck By Vehicle, Driver Arrested
- Holly Glen Elementary To Remain Closed After Mold Found In October
- Police: Estranged Husband Kills Wife, Self At College Campus
- 1 In 3 People Outgrow Thrill-Seeking Behaviors At This Age: Study
- Search For Missing 75-Year-Old Upper Darby Man Suffering From Dementia