2 Injured In Stabbings Less Than An Hour Apart In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- DRPA Announces Changes To Traffic Patterns On Ben Franklin Bridge
- Board May Address Coaches In Supposed Sayreville Hazing Scandal
- Phila. Council Moves Toward Tougher Penalties For Selling Realistic Toy Guns
- City Council Committee OKs Hate Crimes Bill
- Staff And Students At Gloucester County School Create Human Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon