PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- President Trump Announces New Afghanistan Strategy
- ‘Plane View’ Of Eclipse Leaves Some Philly-Bound Passengers Disappointed
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered To Pay $417 Million In Talcum Powder Case
- New Yorker Chosen To Lead Philadelphia Police Advisory Commission
- Police: Victim Attacked By Machete-Wielding Man In Camden County