2 Injured In Stabbings Less Than An Hour Apart In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- SEPTA Urging Riders To Put Safety First As Holiday Travel Season Approaches
- Valley Forge Casino Admits To Management Lapses That Brought Huge Fines
- New Tool Unveiled In Battle Against Gun Violence In Philadelphia
- New Exhibit At 3 SEPTA Stations Provides Glimpse Into The Dreams Of Children Around The World
- Strep Throat Or Similar Infections May Trigger Or Worsen Certain Problems In Children