2 Injured In Stabbings Less Than An Hour Apart In Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- After ‘Worst’ Day Of The Week, Temperatures Will Be Heating Back Up
- COPS: Husky Thief Stole 4 TVs, 3 Car Stereos From Pa. Wal-Mart
- Camden Man Convicted Of Aggravated Manslaughter Of Marine Veteran
- Gov. Christie On Bridgegate: ‘If They Want To Subpoena Me, That’s Fine’
- Travel To Cuba Getting Easier In Our Area After Airline Announces Start Of Flights To The Island