PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating two stabbings that happened less than an hour apart in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
The first stabbing happened on the 600 block of Master Street around 7:10 p.m. A 52-year-old man was reportedly stabbed once in the chest. That victim was transported to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
The second stabbing happened in Juniata Park/Feltonville at 3900 Howland Street on the highway around 7:55 p.m. A 28-year-old male was stabbed once in the neck. He was also taken to Temple in stable condition.
No arrests have been made in either incident.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Prison Officials Ready To Welcome Kathleen Kane If Appeal Fails
- NJ Company Tops List Of PA Turnpike Scofflaws With $678,483 In Unsettled Violations
- Market Street Collapse: Defense Lawyers Attack Credibility Of Industry Expert
- Everything You Need to Know About Mosul
- Delta Passengers Can Now Track Their Bags On A Map