ATLANTIC CITY (CBS) –A six-year-old boy who went missing on the Atlantic City beach has been found safe.
Authorities say they had received reports of a missing child around 1 p.m. Monday.
Just before 3 p.m. police confirmed the boy was found.
The child, who is not from Atlantic City, was on the beach with his grandmother when he was first reported missing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Professors Using DNA To Bridge Racial Divide, Focus On Our Similarities
- Police In NJ Community Seek Suspect After String Of Lewd Act Incidents
- ‘Day Without A Woman’ Protests Scheduled For March
- Philly Judge Upholds Controller’s Right To Question Spending