ATLANTIC CITY (CBS) –A six-year-old boy who went missing on the Atlantic City beach has been found safe.
Authorities say they had received reports of a missing child around 1 p.m. Monday.
Just before 3 p.m. police confirmed the boy was found.
The child, who is not from Atlantic City, was on the beach with his grandmother when he was first reported missing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Dump Truck Catches Fire Near Fort Washington
- Police: Car Drives Into Rainbow Clothing Store In Juniata
- These Are The Victims Of The Santa Fe High School Shooting
- Star Wars-Inspired Prosthetic Arm Improves Life For Amputees
- Flags Flying At Half-Staff In New Jersey In Honor Of Student, Teacher Killed In Mount Olive Bus Crash