ATLANTIC CITY (CBS) –A six-year-old boy who went missing on the Atlantic City beach has been found safe.
Authorities say they had received reports of a missing child around 1 p.m. Monday.
Just before 3 p.m. police confirmed the boy was found.
The child, who is not from Atlantic City, was on the beach with his grandmother when he was first reported missing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pennsylvania Man Accused Of Bludgeoning Father To Death Arrested In Atlantic City
- REAL ID Issues For Pennsylvanians Looking To Travel
- EPA’s Cleanup Of Contaminated Soil Could Displace Some West Deptford Residents
- Townsends Inlet Bridge Reopens Friday
- Tick That Triggers Red Meat Allergy Spreading Across U.S.