ATLANTIC CITY (CBS) –A six-year-old boy who went missing on the Atlantic City beach has been found safe.
Authorities say they had received reports of a missing child around 1 p.m. Monday.
Just before 3 p.m. police confirmed the boy was found.
The child, who is not from Atlantic City, was on the beach with his grandmother when he was first reported missing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘Devastating And Catastrophic Loss’: 33 Reptiles Mysteriously Die At Zoo
- Police Pull Body Of Severely Decomposed Man From River
- Police: Man On Crack Crashed Into Cars He Thought Were Trying To Box Him In
- Police: Baseball-Sized Stone Thrown Through Synagogue’s Window
- ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Will Stay Through Early Next Year