ATLANTIC CITY (CBS) –A six-year-old boy who went missing on the Atlantic City beach has been found safe.
Authorities say they had received reports of a missing child around 1 p.m. Monday.
Just before 3 p.m. police confirmed the boy was found.
The child, who is not from Atlantic City, was on the beach with his grandmother when he was first reported missing.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- WEATHER BLOG: Spring Nears, But So Does Another Nor’easter
- Florida DOT: Engineer Reported Cracks In Bridge Before Deadly Collapse
- ‘Einstein Of The Era’: Hawking Remembered As One Of The World’s Brightest Scientific Minds
- Microbrewery Business Bubbling Over In New Jersey
- Gorilla At Philly Zoo Walks Upright To Keep Hands Clean For Snacks