PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan continues to improve following a deadly six-vehicle crash on the New Jersey Turnpike earlier this month. (See previous story)
According to Morgan’s publicist, he has been transferred to an undisclosed rehabilitation center, where he is expected to remain for the next few weeks.
Morgan’s publicist says, “While he is continuing to show signs of improvement, he still has a long way to go. Tracy and Megan want to publicly express their deepest gratitude to everyone at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital for the unbelievable care and attention they provided him.”
Yesterday, a report from the National Transportation Safety Board said the driver in the crash that seriously injured Morgan and killed another man was going 20 mph over the speed limit. (See previous story.)
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Man Possibly Abducted Following Fight In Philly
- Police: Officer Injured, 3 Students Arrested After Fights Break Out Near Train Station
- ‘Alien Yoga’ Could Help With Digestion
- Study: 1 In 3 High School Students Reported Traveling With Driver Who’d Been Drinking
- Are Shore Towns Ready For Unofficial Start Of Summer?