By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting inside a home in Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The shooting happened at about 9:20 a.m. inside a home in the 2000 block of South Simpson Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
According to investigators, a 33-year-old male was shot in the right side of his chest and was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition. A 34-year-old male shot in the right thigh and was also transported to HUP in stable condition.
Police say a suspect is in custody.
Police sources say a weapon was recovered at the scene.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Delaware Restaurant Responds After Woman’s Rant Over Veteran’s Service Dog
- Study: 71 Percent Of Americans Think It’s OK To Friend Co-Workers On Facebook
- Montia Sabbag Claims She’s Not Trying To Extort Kevin Hart
- Facebook Gives $1 Million To Help Victims Of Mexico Earthquake
- Dog Found Neglected In Rhode Island Finds New Foster Home