By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting inside a home in Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The shooting happened at about 9:20 a.m. inside a home in the 2000 block of South Simpson Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
According to investigators, a 33-year-old male was shot in the right side of his chest and was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition. A 34-year-old male shot in the right thigh and was also transported to HUP in stable condition.
Police say a suspect is in custody.
Police sources say a weapon was recovered at the scene.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Melania Trump Channels Jackie O In Ralph Lauren Dress
- Nancy Sinatra Has This To Say About Trump Using Her Dad’s Song At Inauguration
- Skin Cancer Cream Could Kill Your Pet, FDA Warns
- Video Appears To Show Dog Forced Into Churning Water During Movie Shoot
- Coffee And A Slice? 7-Eleven Launches Breakfast Pizza