Police: 2 Shot Inside Southwest Philly Home
By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting inside a home in Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The shooting happened at about 9:20 a.m. inside a home in the 2000 block of South Simpson Street in Southwest Philadelphia.
According to investigators, a 33-year-old male was shot in the right side of his chest and was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition. A 34-year-old male shot in the right thigh and was also transported to HUP in stable condition.
Police say a suspect is in custody.
Police sources say a weapon was recovered at the scene.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Bud Light: Sorry For Saying It Removes ‘No’ From Vocabulary
- After Massive Quake In Nepal, Pa. AG Warns Consumers To Be Wary Of Charity Scams
- Study: Smiley Faces, Prizes Encourage Kids To Make Healthier Food Choices
- Psychologist Suggests Couples Put Together Notoriously Complicated Furniture To Improve Communication
- Study: Binge Drinking In Your Youth Could Lead To Brain Issues Later